The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridersg View Post
no need to go to Shajing .. too far. When you in SZ leave me a message. There are SN that are open to foreigners only. All in town
bro stridersg, can u enlighten me where are these foreigners only places? if not convinent , can pm me, thanks very much!
Old 26-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 12
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
bro stridersg, can u enlighten me where are these foreigners only places? if not convinent , can pm me, thanks very much!
you got pm.
Old 27-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_ View Post
You look for brother stridersg ba, i just back last nite only.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
When you in SZ leave me a message. There are SN that are open to foreigners only. All in town
Bro, care to share this place? Tks
Old 27-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Bro, care to share this place? Tks
need can PM me.
Old 27-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
You look for brother stridersg ba, i just back last nite only.
back from where to where? LOL
Old 27-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
back from where to where? LOL
From sg to hk, hk to sz, sz to cp, then cp to sz airport. Okay enough detail ?
Old 28-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
From sg to hk, hk to sz, sz to cp, then cp to sz airport. Okay enough detail ?
LOL。SZand CP can go meet you.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Arsenalisme02,

I plan to be in SZ/Shanghai and beijing next Month. Can you introduce me to your contact list or shares with me your QQ or Tel nber ? Thanks

Dany
Old 06-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

After dear dear Jayboy noted if require information on SZ, quite a number of PMs.... headache have to reply to numbers of messages. Decided to share my FRs on SZ, CP, CA and only limited to SN and based on my FRs. During my visits if i see any good girls will do a recommendation but do note: A man's meat is another man poison. I have written 3 FRs today. Working so not much time will carry on later. Bros interested can read and share from there.

Cheers

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 07-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

any bros can recommend a good sauna near Shenzhen Railway station? will be traveling to SZ via MTR LoWu, and would like to have a good rub and warm up, then take the speed rail to Dong Guan and then immediately to flower street...
Old 08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Not sure if bros here have QQ or WeChat. If got QQ, can start a QQ group where we can share and arrange meetings. Just my 2 cents worth of suggestions.

(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

Old 08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
any bros can recommend a good sauna near Shenzhen Railway station? will be traveling to SZ via MTR LoWu, and would like to have a good rub and warm up, then take the speed rail to Dong Guan and then immediately to flower street...
Have PM you. Look thru my post on Cheonging Experiences on SZ, CP.

Old 08-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR>> Best Western Felicity Luo Hu, Shenzhen

Stayed 2 nights in Best Western for work, so the first night after plenty of work done, i wanted to try out the spa for a real massage without hanky panky.
It was around 00.30am and was really tired, so i went.

greeted by the manager named Bella. told her i wanted an mo, she then gave me locker key then i went to locker room for a change into kimono and took a bath. after that Bella took 3 girls for me to choose in the room. the room was small and dark. i chose one girl from hunan and she wore an office-lady uniform, forgot her name. but she had a nice figure.

started with massage for 5 mins, she loose the jacket, so she wear only blouse and shirt. the massage was so bad! she was so chatty and finally ask do i want an extra service for RMB1800, i said i dont bring enough money but she keep insisting like "it is RMB1800, in Shenzhen it is very cheap blah blah, she willmake me 很舒服, she is really good in 口交 and she even mimicking 口交 to me". finally she said, OK, special for me she will arrange RMB1500. but NEVER to let her manager know. At that time she was already loosen her shirt buttons, so i could see that she had a beautiful pair of breast.

i finally agreed on RMB1500. she took me to another room, climb up a very small stairs to another room which looks like a ceiling's room. i felt like ive been brought to a secret passage.LOL

So then the action begins, everything was so standard, CBJ, WOT, MOT, and finally out. took me like 15-20 minutes to finish.

She then took me to my previous massage room. and laugh all the time telling me that she is not a masseuse. So if i want a real massage, i should get another massage girl, and she convince me that the massage girl is from the same hometown as her and she is really good at it. It is only for another RMB200. i finally say yes to that. but in one condition, i PROHIBIT her to leave because i already pay for her 120 minutes time.

She laughed and say of course she will stay if i wanted her to stay. then she was off to call a massage girl. the massage girl came in the room and surprisingly she is really good at it. she was wearing white t-shirt and shorts. she was really white and chubby . at least i got a good massage to cure my stiffness. (continue...)
Old 08-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
continuing FR Best Western Felicity Shenzhen Spa

The best part was the first WG was there chatting and teasing me to my time is over.

when everything is done, i gave 200 to the massage girl, and told that WG that i dont bring enough money to pay her there. you need to follow me up to my room to take the payment. She was very unhappy to hear that and she called in her manager Bella. i must note here that Bella the manager / the girl who was at the reception was a very pretty girl. much prettier than the WG. but she doesnt look very young anymore. from what i can see, she was like 25.

Bella told her she will follow me to the room to collect payment. I then took off the locker room, bath and was blocked by two locker guys, asking for tips. i saw one foreigner was held up too when i changed, on the tray, i saw RMB 200 , its like a sign there that they too want a RMB100 for each guy.

My last impression was, this place is so teared-up. from i got in the place to leaving around 2am, the only other visitor was that big old foreigner. so dont really recommend this place. after all, it was for a real massage. not to cheong around. so never expect me coming back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1