The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
THE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTHE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Take note of this okt bros.

This guy operates at Lavender area. He has a few handphones and has a few recycled Fl girls with him. He will always sms customers pretending to be the gals themselves. Always cheats brothers here with his different nicks. Book one girl and different girl shows up. Always uses fake fl reports with his different nicks to con bros here. Never pay moderator and always post thread as helping girls. I think some brothers will know him by now. I warn him but he still want to operate here and can even scold my mother. Now you burn in Hell OKT. AV going to look for you. Better run or go for plastic surgery ok!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ja3ja3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Take note of this okt bros.

O_O...., sad with this kinda ppl out there
Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

In what capacity are you warning him? And what makes you sure je did not pay the mod. And can you substantiate with him sending a fake FL.

Please justify your claims. There is no smoke without fire
Old 05-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Samster

THE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTHE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
In what capacity are you warning him? And what makes you sure je did not pay the mod. And can you substantiate with him sending a fake FL.

Please justify your claims. There is no smoke without fire

Sure brother. He has many many nicks down here. I have lost count. If you go search in my threads which I posted before you can see all his threads started by him. All his threads have similar nicks appearing again and again with fake FL reports. Basically I am here to expose this scumbag. If only he does a honest way of being an OKT then nobody will bother.

NICKS USED ARE. Fadly,hackie,fireband,a.niceguy, mydickulike. Girls nick mai-sarah,sexytania and sugar. His girls only get half of the amount paid. That means if cust pay 120 he will get 60. The girl fireband introducing is actually the same gal aka sexytania.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
bryan_ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great pictures! very familiar indeed!
Old 05-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

eh how you get the pictures?
just curious cannot be he so stupid let you take photo rite? unless you book him
Old 05-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken80 View Post
unless you book him
so u tried him?
any FR on this GEM?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

hMm, then again posting his picture like that is abit direct flaming ler..i suppose you need the girls to verify lo...
Old 05-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Benefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBenefit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you are bent on flaming him call The New Paper and I am sure they will want to publish this sensational story.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benefit View Post
If you are bent on flaming him call The New Paper and I am sure they will want to publish this sensational story.

Bro. This Fat OKT has been in the scene for almost a year cheating bros here. As a cheated customer myself, some bros here has supported me to expose him. I warn him before that I will expose his picture if he keep cheating. But instead scolded my mother. So take no prisoner and expose him now.

If he does a honest OKT job nobody will complain rite? Why cheat bros faking fl reports, changing nicks, using recycled fls with different names. Worse he like to expose bros numbers here if they reject his girls. Scumbag.

The picture got from a genuine source. Can't say who. Sori Bros. Hope he wakes up his idea now.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
akumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakumadevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, i think it's best to pm him personally to settle the differences rather than post his photo here. if it's not him then u'll be in serious shit when he takes legal action, in sbf we believe in not revealing full face photos or even numbers from bros that plays out the fl.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will still be in LAVENDER, if you are unhappy...COME DOWN TALK FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN, I STAND UP TO URINE. DONT BE A FUCKING BITCH BY HIDING BEHIND YOUR PC N START DOING CHILDISH THINGS!!!!!!!! YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE ? YOU ARE NONE OTHER THAT THE FUCKING ANICEGUY, LONELYGUYFORYOU...ETC. I SPONSOR OR NOT, WHAT HAS IT TO DO WITH YOU ? YOU ONLY GOT 1 NICK ?? WHICH BROS IN SBF HAVE ONLY GOT ONE NICK ? MANY BROS HAVE GOT AT LEAST 2 NICKS, I HAD PM MOD FROM BEFORE TO ASK ABOUT SPONSORSHIP BUT HE HAVENT REVERTED BACK TO ME. IN ACTUAL FACT U FUCKING ASSHOLE AREN'T HAPPY THAT I HAD REVEALED YOUR EVIL DEEDS. IN FACT NAKA_TIMO HAD TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YOU, U CHEATED FL BY THE NAME OF SUMMER & LANDED HER INTO PRISON FOR STEALING HPs. U ARE THE REAL MOTHERFUCKER, LET ME SAY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER. U THINK U NOT HAPPY, COME DOWN LAVENDER...NOW I OFFER U 1-2-1 BUT I WANT ALL OR MOST BROS TO BE PRESENT WHEN I BREAK UR MOTHERFUCKING FACE.

YOU HAVE DONE MANY WORNGS TO :

Summer (FL)
Wetpussygal90 (FL)

Just to name a few!!!

Wake up your fucking idea, when you walk lokk around you. God Bless!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
alfiano84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power lah bros
Old 05-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
ishtarsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm so fireband is the OKT guy? and warrior is the "victim"?

If so fireband, do speak out for yourself and if this guy really do bad things to FL. Cause i think most SBF hate this kind of guys. Of course do not make things up.

Warrior in the other hand also do defence yourself if what fireband said is true.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes i dare say i'm the OKT, i had even PM MOD to arrange for payment but his runner havent contacted me. Long time ago there was this FL named Summer, he N his friend had booked her for session. after session, they brought her to a hp shop. while they were looking at hps, he slip a hp into her handbag without her knowledge, he pretend to walk away with her & when the shop owner found the handset missing, they asked to search. he was clean obviously but when they searched her, poor girl got into trouble when the shop owner called for the police. she was sent to jail becoz of something she did not do. this was told to me by Naka_Timo who is now overseas for work, this summer was working as a fl n massage girl long time back in SBF. u can check with some seniors coz at one time, they had a gathering with all seniors & his actual name is ANDY. he even cheated another FL by the name of MIMI aka wetpussygal90 by saying he could intro a sugardaddy to her by giving her another of his hp number n saying his friends name is JOHN WANG but actually it's him. when we found out the truth n revealed under her thread, he wasn't happy & kept finding trouble till now. please do check, what i'm saying is da truth bros, i do not GAIN anything n neither do i wanna gain. I just want all of you to know who this fucker is. The Warriors, aniceguy, lonelyguy4u, lookingfor are a few of his nicks...Check the thread on wetpussygal90 if the thread is still around. kindly be fair about it n do a check with mod whether did i pm him about sponsorship. Yes before there was 2 of us dealing in LAVENDER, we had split & the current nikc : sexyladyz DOES NOT FUCKING BELONG TO ME. I dare to admit, why should i LIE about that current nick : sexyladyz isn't mine. so the warriors, kindly use your brains before you find fault with me. FIREBAND, FADLY BELONGS TO ME, NOT THE OTHERS!!! WHY DONT YOU PM ME, WE MEET FOR DRINKS WITH SOME OTHER BROS THEN TALK ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1