The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 11-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
try the kiwi black theme and see if u like it..

the option to change the theme is somewhere at the bottom left of the index page if u are using a PC
Everyone wants night mode nowadays but it would be a hell of a lot of work to incorporate a night theme which syncs with the phone's night mode settings.

VB3 is an obsolete platform but I can't upgrade it because the whole foundation of this forum was built on it especially the rep system and the seniority of the members.

If I upgraded and imported the database the date joined may reset for everyone and the rep system would have to be discarded.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-08-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hittom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Testing 123
Old 14-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How come can't post anything or pm people..? Already more than 48hours..
Old 15-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Quote:
try the kiwi black theme and see if u like it..

the option to change the theme is somewhere at the bottom left of the index page if u are using a PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Everyone wants night mode nowadays but it would be a hell of a lot of work to incorporate a night theme which syncs with the phone's night mode settings.

VB3 is an obsolete platform but I can't upgrade it because the whole foundation of this forum was built on it especially the rep system and the seniority of the members.

If I upgraded and imported the database the date joined may reset for everyone and the rep system would have to be discarded.
Thanks, guys!
Old 15-08-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Jasontheson12 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi.. i'm new here, trying to get out of moderation.

what does it mean to contribute positively in other forums..? what if i don't have any content to share
Old 17-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mistee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
I seem to come across several posts that asks for DM.

I know PM is Personal Message, but what is DM?
DM could mean Direct Message
Old 10-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Gretzky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
Hi guys, newbie here. Just tried booking and gt turned away bcos no newbies. 😭.. How do you even start to 'not be a newbie'?
Your guess is as good as mine... Im also not 100% sure how moderation works. According to the newbie’s guide, it’s supposed to take between 2-48 hrs. But Garudannn has been moderated for 3 weeks?

Also, “you cannot get out of moderation by posting in the newbie section only.” But newbies are advised not to post in the regular forum, so I’m not sure. I’m guessing to escape graveyard, post in the Regular forum so that mods can vet. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
Old 10-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Gretzky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
Is there a way to edit or delete my posts?
Only mods or admin can edit/delete posts. PM them to request, but don’t anyhow lah.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:45 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

pls read all the stickies in the newbie section.. esp this one
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=60407

2. If reputation points drop to 0 or less, moderation starts.

and where do u hear that newbies are advised not to post in the regular forum??? the preamble says

NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretzky View Post
Your guess is as good as mine... Im also not 100% sure how moderation works. According to the newbie’s guide, it’s supposed to take between 2-48 hrs. But Garudannn has been moderated for 3 weeks?

Also, “you cannot get out of moderation by posting in the newbie section only.” But newbies are advised not to post in the regular forum, so I’m not sure. I’m guessing to escape graveyard, post in the Regular forum so that mods can vet. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone enlighten me which are the zap free zones?
Old 12-09-2020, 12:46 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with posting in the other sections?

We should all be make posting in the most relevant section..(.e.g .health matters in the health section) and not just dump every post in the zap free section.....if you worried about being unfairly mass zapped..... use the report feature...i am sure the admins will look into it.... just play within the rules and you will be fine..

here are some rules on the rep systems.... those who abuse it will be punished accordingly....please read it when u have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettothechoppa View Post
Can someone enlighten me which are the zap free zones?

Old 13-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is wrong with posting in the other sections?

We should all be make posting in the most relevant section..(.e.g .health matters in the health section) and not just dump every post in the zap free section.....if you worried about being unfairly mass zapped..... use the report feature...i am sure the admins will look into it.... just play within the rules and you will be fine..

here are some rules on the rep systems.... those who abuse it will be punished accordingly....please read it when u have the time.
Do not understand how you just jumped to the conclusion you did. I made no note about unfair zapping or reluctance to post in the various sections. In fact i have posted in many sections, domes whatever without ever having a thought about mass zapping or what lol. As a participant in this forum i am interested to learn more and just curious to know besides Adult Discussions what other sections may be similarly zap free. I tried to look it up but its hard to locate with no dedicated FAQ.
Old 13-09-2020, 01:01 PM

was just saying.. anyway to answer your question...as far as i am aware... the only section which is really zap free will be the newbie section...

there are so called "traps" in some sections which if the admin wanted all to know would have put it in the preamble....they probably have their reasons for not doing so... but you can always explore on your own...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettothechoppa View Post
Do not understand how you just jumped to the conclusion you did. I made no note about unfair zapping or reluctance to post in the various sections. In fact i have posted in many sections, domes whatever without ever having a thought about mass zapping or what lol. As a participant in this forum i am interested to learn more and just curious to know besides Adult Discussions what other sections may be similarly zap free. I tried to look it up but its hard to locate with no dedicated FAQ.

Old 19-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Icyleo22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the guide
Old 06-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Itslixster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't understand that I still can't send PMs and Post. How long usually do I have to wait?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1