The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Honestly, I think only VP girls (and some sns girls) in dome 3 are trustworthy.
Dome 3 too ex for me
Old 24-08-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Dome 3 too ex for me
I tot u got kc by dome 3 gal already?
Old 24-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha.... There i only disturb them
Old 02-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Soda
Thai lady

Got her contact from a bro in the forum
She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Looks: short hair, looks early 30 i guess

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 02-09-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Soda
Thai lady

She is somewhere in - edited out after complains- , there only got afew thai spas.... i dun have her permission to give out her contacts so interested people have to have fun exploring abit

Body: you can't tell with clothes on, she actually have a good S curve and slender body.

Massage: i took the sexy massage with release. Hmm. It was good but i think the forum hype (about her sexy massage) made my expectations too high, Its probably the newbies hyping her because they never experience something similar before. Her sexy massage was disappointing for me because of the initial forum hype, some boob rubs and butt tease, it really is nothing compared to the cat150 geylang. However if u go without any expectations then its OK loh

After the sexy massage is the action, she will ask you to kneel back in doggie and she massages the sensitive areas of balls, perineum and ass with a nice relaxing hot oil and occasional exciting strokes on your dick...... Its nice, relaxing and soothing.

HJ: she gave a prostrate massage which means she puts a finger in your ass and you feel like there is a little dick hard up ur ass. The sensation is different from normal, definitely more intense and abit embarrassing to admit that it felt good.....she is even able to press my prostrate and stop the sperm from coming out, so i experienced the legendary spermless orgasm...... after hearing so much about this on the internet i finally get to experience it..... but she does not know how to stop when your dick becomes over-sensitive after ejucalation, so you better remind her to be gentle once u start shooting out.

Overall: Honestly at $150 including entrance fee, i feel it is worth the money to experience the spermless orgasm, maybe its hard to believe that you can orgasm without shooting out sperm.... But its true! Definitely worth a try once in your life.

Extras

She also does juagen treatment and she did abit for me, i feel its authentic, however im not a qualified judge for this as i have no problems erecting. I did feel my inner thighs muscle sore the next 2 days and all she did was juagen on the balls.

The other ladies there are presentable too and from what i know, if you want full service on demand then u need to find the other ladies.

After the prostrate massage, i went to burger king and bought a set meal, then u know the cheese fries come with chilli sauce. So when squeezing out the chilli sauce the hole very small and keep spurting. Somehow this remind me of my anus.... i dunno why....... At night i even dreamed of a big african man spooning me in bed while i play mobile games..... This might be a side effect of having her finger up my ass, hope i dun become gay
A well written FR in the era of darkness (Playground closed). Full marks for clarity, humour and knowledge shared. Appreciate your sharing of the after affects also.
There was a girl in 1803 or 1807 who used to do the finger up the bum routine while giving a BBBJ.

Didn't you have the tagline - All who wander are not lost?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-09-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Thanks for the compliments, i removed my tag as i became GeylangRegular hahaha. There was a thai girl that gave me raw and cum in ass so i no longer wander about as i had a nice and warm home

Sadly now become a roaming wanderer again
Old 02-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments, i removed my tag as i became GeylangRegular hahaha. There was a thai girl that gave me raw and cum in ass so i no longer wander about as i had a nice and warm home

Sadly now become a roaming wanderer again
Ya lor, all of us wander about now...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-09-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bing Bing fl dome 2
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=201...postcount=5477

Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics
Kudos to the honest sharing!

Honestly, I already gave up on Dome 2 online FLs.

All the gals are either +10 years or + 10kg from their pics one.

If u are very lucky, u might get one who is +5 years or +5 kg only LOL
Old 03-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

I also gave up on dome 2 already, now exploring spas
Old 10-09-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Soda
Thai lady
great FR
Old 10-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Kudos to the honest sharing!

Honestly, I already gave up on Dome 2 online FLs.

All the gals are either +10 years or + 10kg from their pics one.

If u are very lucky, u might get one who is +5 years or +5 kg only LOL
i kena +20 before. she accidentally disclosed her real age and name by showing me her health report. but since her service and attitude quite good i was ok with it.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Soda
Thai lady

Extras

Hi Wanderer. I am also looking for a good prostrate milking. Please kindly share soda contact and spa with me. Thanks.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bing Bing fl dome 2
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=201...postcount=5477

Looks... mature lady almost a GILF, website fake pic
Body... skinny with big fake boobs. Soft older woman flesh around her waist and bum. Shaven.

Attitude... Commercial feel

BBBJ... Powerful but short. She press a vein in the ball area to get you hard and her suction technique is power.

FJ... She can grip her pussy muscles tight, increasing the pleasure.

Total... $120

Suitable for bros who like GILFs and older woman, she has a fuck n go commercial attitude and knows how to get a guy to quickly shoot. Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics
Bro, if we continue supporting fake profiles, then there is no incentive for the whores to stop cheating.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

I agree with you, we find them in real life better. Share another FR with geylang bros, not as good as soda...... But from what i heard, soda is mostly fully booked by regulars already, hard for new customer to get a slot.

Kelly

C. Spa, vietnam girls

Looks: definitely milf, big lips i think plastic surgery, overall still acceptable to me but some people might feel objection to the plastic surgery look.

Body: quite fair, fake boobs C cup i guess. Nice bum, overall nice body.

Massage: Nice and relaxing, i dozed off a little. Perhaps if rtf i will be comfortable enough to sleep..... If rtf i will take longer session for more massage....

BJ: it was quite nice with some ball action

FJ: it was nice, pretty normal stuff. patient and accommodating.

Cost: $200 including massage

RTF: will seriously consider. The other girls in this spa are ok-ok, geylang viet 50 standard.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 22-09-2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old 19-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kelly
RTF: will seriously consider. The other girls in this spa are ok-ok, geylang viet 50 standard.
Thanks for the Frs bro but you may want to keep the location discreet. In this forum we not the only user but the man in blue monitoring too. They may be closing one eye or both on some of this location but with the location openly discuss its another stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1