The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Haven’t been posting for a long long time.

Interesting that the discussion about Cat 150 pricing is brought up & plenty of debate going on about how the pricing should be revised.

Needless to say that we are in no position to influence the pricing unless we are able to convince the houses to apply to AV on their revised pricing.

I firmly believed that sooner or later, PRC Cat 150 will eventually disappear from our shores or the quality will deteriorated. China is developing well & their demand for girls have increased and with their new found consumer power, some PRC males are more willing to pay than us. Other factors such as girls who perceived that they rather work away from home to minimize running into people they know, lesser competition in Singapore or the possibility to run into trouble with the law (prostitution is still illegal in China) will also affect the supply chain.

The same goes for our cost of living, Singapore has maintained our food cost for a long period as we managed to keep our GDP strong so our currency remain strong which in turn allows us to defray rising cost when we purchase food supplies from other countries such as Malaysia. There is too many factors to consider before we can conclude if the pricing for Cat 150 should be revised (which we can’t influence anyway).

The most honest statement that another has mentioned is that as consumer, our primary concern is to keep prices lower while still having the quality of service. Let’s see how Area G is gonna recover after all these or will they face extinction or will they deteriorate to a lesser place.

We will never know but we just gonna take whatever comes along and adapt accordingly. Personally I have seen the industry evolve during my time as a customer of Area G. It had evolved so much which it is so different as compared to when I just started out & the evolution will always be on-going.

Meanwhile, stay safe & keep our fingers crossed that this colorful place will withstand the turmoil of Covid19.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not a good sign!
I've been driving pass Lor 16-20 every couple of weeks to check out the situation.

Yesterday, I noticed that House 2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark. Not sure if it's just for renovation, but unlikely in this climate. 3-4 weeks ago, bumped into one of their girls just outside their house. They actually had two girls joined them from another house which was closed down.

House 2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside. They are surely closing.

House 16w15 - As of 3-4 weeks ago, they were still alive. Talked to one of the girls briefly over their fence when she was out the cooking food or sth.

All in all, not a very good sign.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Either Pervert legion or holy legion will be born if this extreme bonk limitation continues. Needless to say .. the former wld be winning hands down.

There r far more closet ones than the open and aboveboard ones. Slowly ...they will be rearing their heads.... Some of us bonk and share. but many more bonk and hide.
Totally agree with this. For many out there, GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life), or worse still, like u said, for the "pervert legion" rearing their head as they can't "take it anymore".

The more a society's sexuality is repressed, the more bad and violent things will happen. The more deranged the people are.

GL is actually much more important than people (at least outwardly) are willing to give credit to
Old 07-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Totally agree with this. For many out there, GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life), or worse still, like u said, for the "pervert legion" rearing their head as they can't "take it anymore".

The more a society's sexuality is repressed, the more bad and violent things will happen. The more deranged the people are.

GL is actually much more important than people (at least outwardly) are willing to give credit to
GL is important if they want to regulate the sector and control its risks. Otherwise everything would just go underground.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Not a good sign!
I've been driving pass Lor 16-20 every couple of weeks to check out the situation.

Yesterday, I noticed that House 2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark. Not sure if it's just for renovation, but unlikely in this climate. 3-4 weeks ago, bumped into one of their girls just outside their house. They actually had two girls joined them from another house which was closed down.

House 2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside. They are surely closing.

House 16w15 - As of 3-4 weeks ago, they were still alive. Talked to one of the girls briefly over their fence when she was out the cooking food or sth.

All in all, not a very good sign.
Not a good sign indeed!
Old 07-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I drive across gl many times to see if my favourite houses hv y pimp that i know
Last time ny pimp can show face and get the girls
So sad never bother to take the phone number
Guess now regret that
I saw some car in front of some houses
Do any bro have any ctc to share of a pimp?
Can pm me ?
Old 07-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L16W15 A few gal remain till s few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life)...
If the outcome of GL is that it prevented loser Ah Peks from killing themselves, then all the more GL should close.

Cannot f so you jump? Okay! See you! A couple of perverted and poor Ah Peks won't be missed by anyone. So far no Ah Pek on this forum jump yet. At one time I thought DPower died in GL but he still alive also.

Now GL close, with some luck maybe Dignified69, UK Grad or escobar4444 will jump. What a waste of police resources to keep these idiots living.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
By your logic, $50 Viet and Thai and their corresponding OKTs are the top earners in GL.

I am referring to those $150 PRCs, NOT into Viet and Thai. If you are, we are not on the same page here.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I am referring to those $150 PRCs, NOT into Viet and Thai. If you are, we are not on the same page here.
I know what you are referring to. You are proposing to keep prices low for $150 because they will get higher income from higher volume.

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

My point, is that your theory is rubbish.

A higher price point generates higher income for the WL. $250 for 5 customers is better than $150 for 8. Less work, more pay, better quality customers.

Hope you can get on the same page now. If you're so concerned about the income of WLs then you should propose raising all the prices across board. But that's not what you really care about. What you really care about is that you can't afford more than $150.

There are limits to how much money you can make selling wanton noodles at a hawker centre for $3. That's why people set up restaurants and charge $20 for a bowl of noodles.

It's okay to have less volume. If you can't afford it, that's just too bad. The WL will be fine.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Mistake post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.
Kindly provide the poll which shows it has nothing to do with affordability. I know a lot of ppl here who claim they can afford better but like the slum houses of GL because it feels like their home. There is even one guy who claims SYT no feeling for him, he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

Better customers are customer who pay more. A fuck is a fuck. What is your job? I pay you 1/2 price and tell you I'm a better quality customer, ok? What are you mumbling about?

What do you mean CAT150 maintain numbers? What numbers are you talking about? Give the figure.

Yes we are not on the same page because you have no figures and when you do provide figures, they are wrong.

So here's the deal. The FL will decided how much she wants to charge for a fuck. You as a customer decide whether you want to pay. An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here
still got ah?
how they survive here without business for almost half a year?
Old 10-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
... he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

..... An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.

Last edited by snrlee; 11-09-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1