The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RedSky18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going on first trip to PETAIN!!!

Hey bros out there need some tips and advice going to petain tommorrow. Thanks in advance!
If i am taking a mrt which station do i stop? i saw a guide which is Take a MRT from Toa payoh station southward to Dhoby Ghaut interchange. then switch to North East line in Punggol direction to Farrer Park station. Walk 5 minutes to Petain road. Can any bros help me out here thanks. I am not sure which direction should i head when i get down from Farrer park station.
Old 25-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
YouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Going on first trip to PETAIN!!!

Within this forum, there are helpful tips with photo graph. These are big bro effort in helping newbie. You may find them helpful. If after all you still find difficulity, taxi driver should be able to assist you.

Cheers
Old 25-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSky18 View Post
Hey bros out there need some tips and advice going to petain tommorrow. Thanks in advance!
If i am taking a mrt which station do i stop? i saw a guide which is Take a MRT from Toa payoh station southward to Dhoby Ghaut interchange. then switch to North East line in Punggol direction to Farrer Park station. Walk 5 minutes to Petain road. Can any bros help me out here thanks. I am not sure which direction should i head when i get down from Farrer park station.
Kindly click on the links located below in my signature.

Cheers.
Old 26-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

already got FAQ with detailed instructions n pictures still wanna start thread...
TS only asking to be zapped...
Old 26-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Kam beh lannnn
Old 26-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
already got FAQ with detailed instructions n pictures still wanna start thread...
TS only asking to be zapped...
Aiyoh, not by you I hope! Bro your zapping power very strong and scary! Power 7 is mean can zap 5 points!

Ok, I going now, me just passing by. Peace.

I thank you.
Old 27-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Hi TS

Good day to you. Please spare a minute.

I went to Petain to get a feel on how bro enjoy themselves there.
I also don't know how to go to Petain. There is this thread "General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)". The instruction is too easy to follow. I arrive at Petain without lost my way.
The thread is active since Aug 10 untill 17 Nov 10. It is very unlikely that cannot find the thread.

So on the first place TS should not create "Going on first trip to PETAIN!!!"

Happy reading

Last edited by pleasezapme; 27-11-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: not clear
Old 29-11-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 14
SaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't take MRT, try the free shutter service. You can save some money
Old 29-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Just make your way to City Square shopping mall by Farrer Park MRT station. Then go look for the city square back door where you can catch the city square free suttle. This is also the loading zone for the shopping centre. Get out of the mall from this loading zone and cross the small road. jump across the longkang and climb through the fence and BINGO you are IN. I saw a lot of ah nehs do this.
Old 29-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 29-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
YouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockInPuss View Post
jump across the longkang and climb through the fence and BINGO you are IN.
Bro

Don't try this. For me my age is there and i don't take much calcium. Easily injure. Just walk a little bit more to reach destination safe and sound.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1