The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 25-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97345 / Power: 138
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite place for me to test drive - Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Yeah ..... Its Great that so many Senior Bros keep training her to strive for excellence. Two tumbs up )
My next target is 60 mins, lol
Hahah credit goes to all. Attitude is important too. Me also planning to go many many more time too...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 138 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-11-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Cirp957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahah credit goes to all. Attitude is important too. Me also planning to go many many more time too...
Bro, can share with the contacts pls?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Baby for the 4th session today.
Booked her ad hoc during today's noon time.

Having lunch at Chinatown. Bought her two
premium black gold durians from the famous 101 durian stall , $88.

Furious and wild sex. I applied I-glide many times to reduce friction for me to sustain. Erotic frenchings with thrustings .......fucking shiok.

We had lots of fun in sex† while she was moaning during my deep thrusting, i was also imitating her moanings with rhythm. After she moaned, i would moan sharply following up without time gap. Soon we† both broke into great laughter ) When i fucked her furiously and she closed her eyes to enjoy, i asked her would she link me to Animal or Beast. She said 'No'. She only thought of ' 色猴子' (Lustful Monkey). Sigh ........ knn, i always thot the i am 'Man' enough to be a Beast.......pathetic† ......

In missionary, i fucked her till she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, gasping for air ........her appearance even further fueled my Beast mode .......

She rode me super fast and furious. I slapped her butt to push her to increase her riding speed. Due to pride, she behaved like a wild wild girl .......hahahaha, so fun........then she surrendered and requested me to fuck her and she would act in passive role.
I particularly enjoyed in missionary position. I would say since my 1st day of bonking till current day,† she is No. 1 , giving me the ultimate shiokness in this position. Why ?
Firstly, her already tight pussy further gripped and clamped my dick in rhythm.
Secondly, we had very slow and delicate frenching like in fine dinning on exquisite food ......coupled with inhaling her breath, her odour .........i just hope that time would stop for this everlasting enjoyment

My dick entered her cunt at 2002 hrs and left her cunt at 2103 hrs. I met my objective. She told me† in a lovingly annoyed manner that she would never allow any other customer fuck her so long. I put up a jovial expression, frenched her and said thank you. She said she had climaxed at least† two times ......but i really didnt notice, haha.
During the session, I† had stopped her sexual actions 3 times to loon ......tensing the arm, back muscles and most importantly squeezed the anus as hard as possible.† She knew i was controlling not to ejaculate but she allowed it and didnt grumble. She was so sweet, so lovely .......

She showered. Then sat on bed busy with wechat messages. After i finished showering (i also showered before sex at her place), she said she was played out by her 9 pm appointment customer as didnt turn up.

At the main glass door, i kissed her for goodnight.

Somehow all these actions remined ne of VP XF ......i shook my head, VP girls are now history to me. Just move on.

Will meet Baby again for another 2 sessions this week.

Last edited by DPOWER; Yesterday at 04:28 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 12
sipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow bro. 3 sessions in a week? How many times you need to be heaven? Lolx. Sibeh song.
I think you can start a sex novel, am sure it will sell super well.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 2128 / Power: 4
onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up DPower
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow bro. 3 sessions in a week? How many times you need to be heaven? Lolx. Sibeh song.
I think you can start a sex novel, am sure it will sell super well.
Bro, from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i bonked 61 sessions of D3 VP girls, lol. Still being horny. Something is wrong somewhere. Maybe the same as Michael Douglas .....knn
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6334 / Power: 10
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i bonked 61 sessions of D3 VP girls, lol. Still being horny. Something is wrong somewhere. Maybe the same as Michael Douglas .....knn
Good and exciting FR you have for baby but please don't injure her later other want RTF cannot.

Target: 6000
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Good and exciting FR you have for baby but please don't injure her later other want RTF cannot.
Bro, no worry. Yesterday i told her that i wanted to try 60 mins for my personal challenge only. She knew it and agreed.
I told her after yesterday, i would not bonk her for such long duration.

Btw, yesterday really furious and rough sex. But after the deed, she said only 脚软 legs weakened. No pain, and she enjoyed it. Please dont underestimate her power. Her nick is Baby. But actually is Wonder Woman ......tok kong.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97345 / Power: 138
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no worry. Yesterday i told her that i wanted to try 60 mins for my personal challenge only. She knew it and agreed.
I told her after yesterday, i would not bonk her for such long duration.

Btw, yesterday really furious and rough sex. But after the deed, she said only 脚软 legs weakened. No pain, and she enjoyed it. Please dont underestimate her power. Her nick is Baby. But actually is Wonder Woman ......tok kong.
555, really salute you despite my countless RTF still cannot compare with you

Nice reading your FR too, much more exciting than mine...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 138 points daily
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reddotriding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried out Baby for the first time yesterday after reading several reviews from this thread. Seems like her stats have some discrepancies. Most FRs said she is slim petite type with A/B boobs, but personally i found her to be on the meatier side, C cup boobs which are a quite saggy. Bros who prefer slim nubile chicks would not find her to be your type. That aside, she is a friendly and warm person who would make you feel comfortable. Photo of her also matches exactly.

Location is discreet, hygienic and comfortable. She's a hardworking girl, spends 30 minutes with massage mostly using her bodyweight. Massage is soso, not bad but not good either. Afterwards she does some basic juagen and then proceeding to do the deed. She will compliment the size of your rod quite a few times throughout and also say you're really handsome etc and make you feel good. I believe just SOP stuff. I requested for capped BJ and its my first time seeing someone use a "plastic bag", which at that point i remembered some bros mentioning in this thread before too. Basically a plastic wrap. Anyway, the plastic wrap broke after a short BJ. Proceeded to FJ afterwards, where she removes her white gown. As it is my personal preference to prefer very slim girls, i was a bit turned off as she had quite a lot of belly fat underneath. Finished the deed quickly and left. Before leaving she would ask if you want to add her on her personal wechat to book appointments next time.

Overall its a no for me for RTF, but the service level is there and i can see why she's popular. Would recommend if you prefer curvier/meaty girls.
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 12
sipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
👍. Really salute you.. though I didnít have a chance to drive baby. Reading ur FR already wet my didi..
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pikuso is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, dmg?
Hj hw much
Fj hw much?

TIA
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally back after a long break liao. Mai gong bua steady

This post already way overdue but still trying to make a effort to share kangtao with chiongsters while pandemic still going on lol
Few weeks ago, my fav ML while still stuck back at her hometown intro her new sister to me (Baby) confirmed chop below 30s purely based on my POV, which I believe some bros out there have already test drive liao. But late better than never...

Back to my usual favourite place with standard SOP tempertaure taking etc.. She was in a one piece white dress and I scan with my cyclops eyes, her dress is abit transparent and see through, straight turn to gear 2 before even stepping into the room. And so happened their biggest room is available and she allow me to choose which they called it the ''VIP Room'' due to the size of the room lor. There's a yoga mat at the corner of the room which she say she do exercise during free time. That explains her body shape that she is in right now Already informed before that now they charge few dollars nia for one-time disposable towel and bedsheet being used, thus hygenic confirm a plus point and save me the time to go think if items are properly cleaned bo because use already throw liao **Extra few dollars nia to buy a ease of mind ok one leh**

As usual, was offered a drink before starting of the session. Kicked off with massage last for almost 30mins and all I can say is her skill and strength is really up to my standard, confirmed not those trying to hiong one. Any bros out there that have tried should know. Therefore I won't go into detail with regards to her skills. Her massage skill speaks for herself easier. All I can say is her knee kneeling on the back is confirmed the killer move!

Before moving to gear 3, compared to other teasing I've tried, only difference is her teasing consist of abit of combination with JG which she say she is extremly good at lor. But I told her I prefer to showhand and dmg was the same. Will try her authentic JG on the next visit. Won't go into full detail of what happened after that. To summarize, the moment I was been forced to change shift to gear 4 was when she was on top riding at 140km/h while turning both my small volume button! **go imagine then you will know what I'm refering to Finally petrol went empty and apologise to her for being abit rough. All she did was pinch on my cheek and we both smiled knowing it was one hell of a ride lol

Wash up down sit and rest while still have abit time. She still stand in between my legs and wrap her hand behind my neck chit chat awhile. Told her next time will go for 90mins sua because 60mins too short for me liao
Already test drive all different cars at the same place, never ever once been short-change of my session lor... the most is 5mins like that one la but ok la, give and take lor. . better than tio those place I've been before.. explain for awhile nia then straight ask me go test drive then bye.. sibei sian one.

Please be patient for my reply because I only have 2 hands nia Gam Xia!

Wechat: 91369279
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pikuso is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Favourite place for me to test drive - Baby

FIRST and not the last FR for baby

Everytime see the FR here make we wet wet and wanna to try. Finally booked baby yesterday for one session.

Booking is very easy. The wechat/number actually is shop ctc, please dun anyhow send love message ya.. haha

Location is very secret, you wont find out if you pass. Asked use tracetogether to check in but I rejected.

Baby is a SYT with natural handful boobs, nice to hold and suck. Tattoo on her back in case you need to cfm that is the real baby. Real person is close to wechat photo.

Massage is the best I tried so far. Like a yoga massage, pull your body/leg gaw gaw.

HDLY, teasing very syok, I love it. She worked in a spa before so I think this is where she experienced.

BBBJ, firstly she used PLASTIC WRAP to cover my 2dic, very weird the feeling. I just ask her not to use the wrap and bbbj, good suction but short time only

FJ, tried missionary and finished in doggie. Get wet easily and natural moan haha. Tight pussy but not allowed to paint, sad

Dmg: Many bro no disclose here so I will keep it secret.

Oh ya, if you dun use the disposal tower, you can bring your own and come. Next time I will bing my own.

RTM: Already cfm next session
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thumbs up bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1