The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Bros,

Any recommendations for other MLs like Chanel who provide authentic, solid massage? Thanks
Web jing lo. She is good
Old 18-02-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post
Simple MR for Wen Jing.
http://sglonelyguy.com/wen-jing-massage/

Visited few days ago.
Clear instruction to her place, greeted me in translucent babydolls sleepwear with half ball showing.
Stay alone in a nice, clean and cozy apartment.
Highly resemble the pictures, very lovely.
Massage with good strength.
Ice is broken easily.
No rush during entire session, fully utilise the time.
Also did not touch phone throughout.
RTM when vitamin M is replenish!
Yes, she good in massage and never short change of time.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
velvetdreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Laura is still bookable? Her pages are offline.

Any bros got recommendation for an alternative like her? Huge boobs and high gfe?
Old 19-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post
I believed she is 小小。 mid 30 lady with A size cup. visited her twice a few years ago.very hardworking and all out tof please type. this Japanese foam massage is another of her new tricks. looks good. never try before.
If she is indeed 小小, I would have to say she is quite good. Just that she does look a bit old.. certainly not syt and the blurred photo flatters her a little.
Old 19-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/peggy/

Is she FC during the sensual.? Any heads-up would be greatly appreciated. It really spoiled the fun of visiting ML if the ML is FC. Thanks.

Last edited by aries; 19-02-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/pei-ci-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/peggy/

Is she FC during the sensual.? Any heads-up would be greatly appreciated. It really spoiled the fun of visiting ML if the ML is FC. Thanks.
Best is to text her to ask. What others experienced could be different from yours.
Old 19-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/zoe/

Is she going to be the NEXT BIG THING!!!!
I just saw her on LTD today, msg her for a booking, and she told me she fully booked for the day! WOW!

Bro who have tried her, please share your thoughts.
Despite her fully booked status, I managed a last min slot.

Google street view shows 4 spas at the addy she gave me, and no sign of private condo/apartment nearby. Next I ask her any entrance fee? she didn't reply me so I didn't pursue further.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Rising prices, the lack of new blood, FC MLs, and those operating from MPs charging entrance fees are killing my interests in chionging, and pushing me towards retiring from the scene.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
Copy a MR from 美丽城堡 to support you

Yesterday went to find 苏菲 for Juagen. Her juagen is effective and amazing, last time i have wake up three times at night to pee, now i only need to wake up once. In the morning, I can even feel morning erection.

She is a pretty lady with long silky hair, her gentleness and smile always captivated me. Everytimes I look for her, she will always give me a sunshine smile. I would say, she is one of the best Masseuse I have encounter, her massage always manage to ease all my bodyache. She will begin massage me with oil on my back and shoulder, it is so relaxing and soothing that I almost fall asleep. Throughout the session, she will keep quiet so that I’m able to enjoyed the entire massage. Actually I find it quite strange that her phone had never ring at all, initially I thought that she has no customer or what? However, she told me that she will turn her phone to silent phone and not picking up any call so that I won’t be disturbed at all. If there is sms, she will reply as quick as possible, so it won’t affect her work. I really respect her professionalism in her work.

When comes to JG, she use her magical hand to work on my manhood, can tell that she is an expert in doing JG as she is able to explained everything in detailed to me regarding the health of my manhood. I can feel a little of pain when she do JG for me, she told me that is because there are some block of my blood veins therefore i will feel a little bit of pain, it is normal and the pain will be gone after she use JG massage techniques to help me improve blood circulate better to the blood veins on my manhood. After a few minutes later, miraculously I don’t feel any pain anymore. Instead I’m getting aroused and my dick start to get erected, I beg her to help my HJ to release. However, she told me it is not advisable that I ejaculate immediately straight after JG, as the benefit of the treatment will not be so obvious, she advice me to to ejaculate two days later. She even taught me alot regarding how to improve and enhance the health of my manhood, only then I realise that I have so much wrong knowledge previously about my sexual health.

True enough when I have sex with my wife two days later, my wife commented that my erection is harder and I can last longer than usual, this really boost my ego. From now onwards, I will continue to patronize and support such a talented professional masseuse.

Thank u for ur MR
Old 19-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rising prices, the lack of new blood, FC MLs, and those operating from MPs charging entrance fees are killing my interests in chionging, and pushing me towards retiring from the scene.
Agree, plus a few who have BF
Old 19-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dexter1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sian.. now selection machiam desert...

Any idea if Alina/Ricey still ard? her ads all taken down...
Old 19-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not a bad idea also. Save money and eventually I don't think this habit should be for life anyway
Old 19-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not a bad idea also. Save money and eventually I don't think this habit should be for life anyway
Absolutely agree..for bros who want to quit, this is a good chance..most of the MLs are CMI...
Old 19-02-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Btw, anyone tried this one? Haven't seen much reviews (if any)

https://www.perfectmassage.club/anne
Old 19-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To me, FC MLs is a waste of time. I might as well go to for a real clean massage and PCC at home while holding the $50 notes in another hand lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1