The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Malaysia Cup/ League

Surprised that no one started a thread on this. Let's have a thread on Malaysia Cup/League. I'm sure a lot of us grow up supporting Fandi Ahmad and V Sundramoorthy. Gambling on the result is also quite common, though the suspicion of kelong used to be there all the time. I just hope the refereeing won't be as biased as last time. I remembered when we played Johor at Larkin, there was a photo of their player stepping on our player's neck in a tackle!

What's your view of us re-joining the league and cup? We seem to be sending a U-23 team with 5 seniors and 3 foreigners. I really think we don't need foreigners. The Kallang Roar is really memorable when we meet Selangor, Pahang, Johor, Kedah and KL. The stamping of feet during a corner, the wave, the vulgarities, the dates... Ah...
Old 14-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BeCkHaM_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

FAS needed to give Fandi a job .......
Old 15-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 13
nanasempoi is one of the Best!nanasempoi is one of the Best!nanasempoi is one of the Best!nanasempoi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Surprised that no one started a thread on this. Let's have a thread on Malaysia Cup/League. I'm sure a lot of us grow up supporting Fandi Ahmad and V Sundramoorthy. Gambling on the result is also quite common, though the suspicion of kelong used to be there all the time. I just hope the refereeing won't be as biased as last time. I remembered when we played Johor at Larkin, there was a photo of their player stepping on our player's neck in a tackle!

What's your view of us re-joining the league and cup? We seem to be sending a U-23 team with 5 seniors and 3 foreigners. I really think we don't need foreigners. The Kallang Roar is really memorable when we meet Selangor, Pahang, Johor, Kedah and KL. The stamping of feet during a corner, the wave, the vulgarities, the dates... Ah...

Sempoi: if the main objective of sending the u-23s to m-league is to gain exposure, thus there is no need of foreigners in the squad. Juz let have 3 senior players guiding them, as these boys are gonna bear the weight of sea games..
Unlike back in the old days, when Singapore was active in the m-league, as at that point of time, the local league wasnt that too exposed even though the spectators can easily outnumber the number of ppl attending a normal s-league match today.
Old 23-07-2011, 09:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Realgoodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like Fandi, Steven Tan, and Kim Seng....my heros for 15 years
Old 24-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hardnuts is Cool - loads of Potential

L p p l!!!
Old 24-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i do not support our national team or under 23 playing in the malaysia cup.........this is not going to improve the standard of the team and we are going backwards with this proposal....also who would want 2 watch the malaysia cup again............

i would however support the merging of the 2 leagues which i think is more productive and entertaining as a club competition & possibly merging with other asean nations to form a asean league......this would be the right step forward.........
Old 26-07-2011, 09:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CoolGirl4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I support Steven Tam and Fandi
Old 28-12-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster (C)

2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will anyone of you be attending the Jan 10th match versus Kelantan? I'm excited that the M league is back. I'm glad that our team will comprise of some senior players as well. Been calling old friends to see if they will like to queue for tickets. I suppose for gamblers, the M league is more exciting to bet on as it tends to throw up more unexpected results.

Back in the early 90s, there were always rumours that certain players were on the take (kelong). Still, I was quite surprised when it turned out to be true! (Micheal Vana, Abbas Saad especially)
Old 28-12-2011, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

sure will go support....at least beta than watching hougang vs tampines. Miss the kallang wave
Old 01-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://www.espnstar.com/football/new...il/item725654/

Champions Kelantan kick off in Singapore

Defending Malaysia Super League champions Kelantan will kick off the 2012 season with a trip across the Causeway 2 take on league new boys Singapore LIONSXII.

Kelantan, who narrowly pipped Terengganu 2 the title last season, will be the 1st team 2 encounter the Singapore representative side, who r playing in the Super League under an agreement betw the Malaysian & Singaporean Football Associations, on January 10.

Terengganu begin their campaign with a trip 2 Perak, while perennial challengers Selangor, who finished 3rd last season, travel 2 reigning Malaysia Cup champions Negeri Sembilan on the opening day in what is likely 2 be a heated encounter.

Newly-promoted sides PKNS FC & Sarawak kick off against Johor FC & Kuala Lumpur respectively, while Terengganu-based T-Team entertain Kedah.

Fans eagerly anticipating the rematch betw last season's top 2 will hv 2 wait until February 11 when Kelantan host Terengganu @ the Sultan Muhammad IV Stadium, while the 1st West Coast derby of the season betw Selangor & Perak is due 2 take place on January 14.

Singapore fans looking 2 relive the Malaysia Cup days of the early 1990s will hv 2 wait till February 7 2 resume their old rivalry with Selangor @ the Bukit Jalil Stadium, while the return leg @ the Jalan Besar Stadium is scheduled 4 June 23.

Meanwhile, Sabah, buoyed by the signings of Australian duo Brendan Gan & Michael Baird, will be looking 2 improve on last season's 10th-placed finish. They start their season against Kuala Lumpur-based Felda United.

2012 Malaysia Super League Round 1 Fixtures
Negeri Sembilan vs Selangor
Perak vs Terengganu
Felda United vs Sabah
Sarawak vs Kuala Lumpur
T-Team vs Kedah
LIONSXII vs Kelantan
PKNS vs Johor FC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Malaysia_Super_League

A total of 14 teams will contest the league, including 11 sides fr the 2011 season & 2 promoted teams fr the 2011 Malaysia Premier League. Singapore Lions of Singapore will also participate in the 2012 season, replacing Harimau Muda A.

Perlis FA & Pahang FA were relegated @ the end of the 2011 Super League Malaysia aft finishing the season in the bottom 2 places of the league table.

2011 Malaysia Premier League champions PKNS FC & runners-up Sarawak FA secured direct promotion 2 the Super League.

Following an agreement betw the FA of Singapore & the FA of Malaysia, Young Lions, with most of the members of the squad r players fr Singapore's national under-23 team, will replace Harimau Muda A, which represent the Malaysian Under-23 national football team. While the Singapore Lions will compete @ the Malaysia Super League, Harimau Muda A will take the Young Lions position in the S. League. Young Lions was later replaced by a new team, named Singapore LIONSXII tat will replace the former under-23 football team.

Teams participating in AFC Cup 2012, (Kelantan FA & Terengganu FA) can employ 2 extra Foreign Player, as the AFC allows 4 foreign players, making it a total of 4 Foreign Players, but the 3rd & 4th Foreign Player is only allowed 2 play 4 the AFC Cup Tournament.
Singapore Lions will not be permitted 2 hv foreign players by the FA of Malaysia as it is a all Singaporean team.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster (C)

Nine days away to kick-off. I suspect we will lose to last year's Champions Kelantan as our team is new and the bulk of the players are young and inexperienced. Blooding these under-23 talent will be good for us. We have some potential legends in the making, all thanks to the Sports School. A lot of the under-23 team have been playing together since 13.

The Sports School is really tailored to grooming sports talent. Was talking to a friend in the know. It seems in the Sports School, your study time is tailored to your sport's needs. I know of a kid who studies from 3pm to 8 pm during her sport's competition time.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster (C)

SINGAPORE: Tickets for the 2012 season of the Malaysian Super League home matches for the LionsXII team will be sold from this week.

The Football Association of Singapore said tickets for the opening match against Kelantan FA on January 10 will go on sale from Friday until match day at the Jalan Besar Stadium.

Each ticket bought during this period will come with a limited edition goodie bag with LionsXII memorabilia to mark their return to the Malaysian competitions after a 17-year hiatus.

-CNA/ac

Tickets are $7 for Gallery and $12 for Grandstand.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster (C)

Still recall those days when we can only listen to a radio broadcast for matches in some smaller Malaysian states.

Starhub to broadcast live Malaysia Cup matches of LionsXII

Starhub is to be the official broadcaster and principal sponsor of LionsXII, The Football Association of Singapore announced. The cable channel will broadcast 'live' matches featuring LionsXII in the Malaysia Super League (MSL), the Malaysia FA Cup and the Malaysia Cup, The Straits Times reported.

Starhub customers can watch the matches for free through SuperSports Arena. Non-starhub fans will not have to fret missing out on the action, as they can also watch the matches for free by turning their television sets to frequency 76.25MHz.

MediaCorp's Channel Five will also be screening one match per month for a total of seven "live" MSL home matches and up to four Malaysia Cup matches. The LionsXII's MSL opening game will be against defending champions Kelantan, to be screened on Jan 10.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/fit-t...103724787.html

Rush 4 tickets 4 Lions XII opener against Kelantan

Look no further 4 signs tat Singapore's much-awaited return 2 Malaysia Cup football aft 17 year is going 2 be a hot-ticket item.

A snaking queue of abt 300 people were already in line when tickets 4 next Tuesday's opener betw Lions XII & MSL side Kelantan went on sale @ noon @ the Jalan Besar Stadium on Friday.

19-year-old student Mohammad Faisal, 1 of the 1st few people in line, told Yahoo! Singapore, "I'm quite happy I decided 2 come early. I never really expected such a long queue on the 1st day, especially since it's a working day."

Yahoo! Singapore understands tat fans started queuing as early 8:30am, & ticket sales will go on until match day itself on Tuesday.

The Jalan Besar Stadium, which will host Singapore's opening match in the Malaysian Super League, has a usual capacity of abt 6,000 but temporary stands hv increased the ground capacity to 8,000.

"I think it's better tat way, more supporters can watch the games, & tickets won't sell out so fast either. Although I think 8,000 is still considered small compared 2 the Malaysian ones, the 2,000 more seats will definitely improve the atmosphere here," said 48-year-old operations manager, Peter Lim.

The Lions XII take on Kelantan on Tuesday, 10 January @ the Jalan Besar Stadium @t 7:45pm. Tickets r going 4 S$12 (adult grandstand), S$7 (adult gallery & the gallery of the King George's Stand). Child, primary, secondary, ITE, JC students & senior citizens can get the tickets @ a concessionary price of S$2 (gallery).

Each person is entitled 2 purchase 4 tickets upon showing their NRIC @ the sales counter.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/fit-t...102801439.html

Lions XII net S$1 million Silkpro sponsorship

The Singapore Lions XII hv another reason 2 cheer jz days b4 their opening match against Kelantan.

The team received an estimated S$1 million sponsorship deal over the next 9 months fr hair care company SilkPro as part of the company's community service programme for 2012.

"We pick football [tis year] not only becos it is the most popular sport in Singapore, but also we welcome the long-awaiting return of the Malaysia Cup 2 our stadium," said Mr Calvin Lee, chief executive officer of SilkPro.

The leading hair care brand will also be giving out more than 200 tickets 4 the 1st 4 matches 2 involve community groups like HELP family service centre & the Young Women Muslim Association in the M league.

Mr Lim Kia Tong, vice president of the FAS said, "As we enter a new era, it is very heartening 2 hv sponsors 2 bring the level of interest in football 4ward."

He added tat football is a sport abt national bonding among fans.

Tis is evident fr the encouraging ticket sales 4 the opening match which went on sale on Friday.

Hariss Harun, vice captain of the Singapore Lions XII , said he's happy fans r coming 4ward 2 support the Singapore team.

"The Malaysia Cup brings back many good memories 4 the older generation & tat's wat they r expecting 2 see," said Hariss.

With Singapore's debut against defending M-League champions on Tuesday, Harun insists there is no pressure & the team is looking 4ward & determined 2 play good consistent football.

"We hope 2 go all out, do our best & win the 1st match. Tis would be the right start 2 show our fans wat we r capable of."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1