The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

last nite's full results -

Negeri Sembilan FA 2-2 Selangor FA
PBDKT T-Team 3-0 Kedah FA
Perak FA 1-0 Terengganu FA
PKNS FC 1-2 Johor FC
Sarawak FA 2-0 Kuala Lumpur FA
Singapore LIONSXII 1-2 Kelantan FA
Felda United 2-0 Sabah FA

1. PBDKT T-Team P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF3 GA0 GD+3
2. Sarawak FA P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF2 GA0 GD+2
3. Felda United P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF2 GA0 GD+2
4. Johor FC P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF2 GA1 GD+1
5. Kelantan FA P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF2 GA1 GD+1
6. Perak FA P1 Pts=3 W1 D0 L0 GF1 GA0 GD+1
7. Negeri Sembilan FA P1 Pts=1 W0 D1 L0 GF2 GA2 GD0
8. Selangor FA P1 Pts=1 W0 D1 L0 GF2 GA2 GD0
9. PKNS FC P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF1 GA2 GD-1
10. Singapore LIONSXII P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF1 GA2 GD-1
11. Terengganu FA P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF0 GA1 GD-1
12. Kuala Lumpur FA P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF0 GA2 GD-2
13. Sabah FA P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF0 GA2 GD-2
14. Kedah FA P1 Pts=0 W0 D0 L1 GF0 GA3 GD-3
Old 11-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Agree. Plus the players are so young. Some are still serving NS. Safudin looks very calm for a 20 year old. Goalie is good too. Is Hariss Harun Malay or Indian? His name isn't very Indian but he got deep set, Indian eyes. Indian Muslim perhaps? Anyone knows?

Let's just have nice discussions cordially, shall we? Can't help notice there are 12 names for the starting 11 though. Steven Tan isn't starting 11 lah. If he is, how to be super-sub? Very sian to see our national players always pump long balls. Whatever happened to wingers?
I just list the players I remember, think most of these are the starting 11. There are others which I forgotten like Rafi Ali, the late Borhan Abu Samad (Like his fighter spirit, rememder he scored from the halfway line in one of the friendly games back in the 90s. Pity he die so young.), etc.

No worries about the cordial discussion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that.

While not trying to be a fair weather fan, I think it would take a lot to win back the fans if the elite footballers of our country are struggling to beat the state team of Malaysia, just aiming for a top 5 finish. Ultimately, I wish they could prove me wrong and prove that the step is a positive one for local football.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this doesnt feel like the Semi Pro league/M-League I remember.

Lions lacks idols and real game changers. The fans and players alike seemed only be up for it at the beginning.

End of the day, this is just a business decision and nothing else, will never be about the football.
I will just enjoy my memories as a boy going for matches at the National stadium for $1.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
why do we even bother playing in the malaysia cup.........we are forever in a lose lose situation bcos if we win, we wont get credit as we are a national team playing against state teams & if we lose, we drop our standard as we cant even beat state teams & our own sleague will be devalued compared to the mleague..........we will never progress our football standard by playing in this competition, zainuddin should be sacked as FAS chairman.
But the euphoria was brought back.

It was a sell out at Jln Besar Std. How many local matches can get sell out attendance?

But a tad disappointing the boys lost. I hope they can beat kedah away next match.

I was a follower of Msia Cup back in 90s.
I was studying then n moi friend got some tickets to the game at National Std with Perak.
I think it was Q-Final stage.
I was there.....55,000 full cap at National Std.
It was big diff from watching at home via TV.
I can feel the excitement n heat....

Roared on by the crowd, Sg Lions eventually won emphatically 4-0.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
FREAK. deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good old days, then we have hasim haron.. yesterday i watch TV then know now we have a Hariss Harun..haha..at first i got confused also...i thought it is the old guy still playing.... i remember other player like terry pakmanathan our realible defender and captain.. very claim player..midfielder salim molim and stirker tokijan) sorry bro.. maybe all wrong spelling so long liao. older player got edmund wee, david lee and tay ping kee, who remember the coach 'SACK POH LEONG'....sibeh funny we change his name from seah to sack then foreign import we still got alistair edwards .. craig foster and a burmese fellow cannot remember name.. my favorite was abbas saad.

good day, watch and bet and win money then.... btw i wonder if anyone take bet for the malaysia cup. if have let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
(Micheal Vana, Abbas Saad especially)
Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK. View Post
good old days, then we have hasim haron.. yesterday i watch TV then know now we have a Hariss Harun..haha..at first i got confused also...i thought it is the old guy still playing.... i remember other player like terry pakmanathan our realible defender and captain.. very claim player..midfielder salim molim and stirker tokijan) sorry bro.. maybe all wrong spelling so long liao. older player got edmund wee, david lee and tay ping kee, who remember the coach 'SACK POH LEONG'....sibeh funny we change his name from seah to sack then foreign import we still got alistair edwards .. craig foster and a burmese fellow cannot remember name.. my favorite was abbas saad.

good day, watch and bet and win money then.... btw i wonder if anyone take bet for the malaysia cup. if have let me know.
Sg Pools got MSL Betting.

The burmese winger should be Win Aung....fast n hardworking.
I still remember apart form Craig Foster...there is Warren Spink.
There should be a S Korean called Jang Jung??

But the Alistair Edwards + Abbas Saad combo still the best.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Fixtures in jan 2012

Kelantan FA - PKNS FC

Kuala Lumpur FA - PBDKT T-Team
Terengganu FA - Felda United
Sabah FA - Sarawak FA
Johor FC - Negeri Sembilan FA
Kedah FA - Singapore LIONSXII
Selangor FA - Perak FA

Felda United - Selangor FA
PBDKT T-Team - Sabah FA
Singapore LIONSXII - Kuala Lumpur FA
Sarawak FA - Terengganu FA
Kelantan FA - Johor FC
Perak FA - Negeri Sembilan FA
PKNS FC - Kedah FA

13:45 Kedah FA - Kelantan FA

Kuala Lumpur FA - PKNS FC
Terengganu FA - PBDKT T-Team
Johor FC - Perak FA
Negeri Sembilan FA - Felda United
Sabah FA - Singapore LIONSXII
Selangor FA - Sarawak FA

PKNS FC - Sabah FA

Felda United - Perak FA
PBDKT T-Team - Selangor FA
Singapore LIONSXII - Terengganu FA
Kedah FA - Johor FC
Kelantan FA - Kuala Lumpur FA
Sarawak FA - Negeri Sembilan FA

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Mal...2012/fixtures/
Old 12-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Bros the only way we can enjoy is if we move forward!

Yes the 1990s were the best but that is the past!

We were using pagers now hps!! That's life so move on and cherish

the past and enjoy the present! And support singapore 12!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Beg to differ but the 70's Kallang Roar is THE best in particular 1977 & 1980

Those days players played with pride for The Nation

Rafi Ali dayS were Mega days filled with blunders because of the hype & arrogance but little be known they have achieve NOTHING

Agreed that this is a new squad aside from coconut boy (Agu) and lets give them a chance to excel
Old 12-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Pak i agree with u

bros know when the sales for the next game will start >?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

yar bro i remember that warren spink cause singapore team got relagate to div 2
.my favorite partner also Alistair Edwards + Abbas Saad. maybe we can tag team go watch malaysia cup again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sg Pools got MSL Betting.

The burmese winger should be Win Aung....fast n hardworking.
I still remember apart form Craig Foster...there is Warren Spink.
There should be a S Korean called Jang Jung??

But the Alistair Edwards + Abbas Saad combo still the best.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

yeah bro rafi ali and team were the lowside of singapore soccer history. until now i still miss fandi (his sexy wife not him) and melak awab the clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Rafi Ali dayS were Mega days filled with blunders because of the hype & arrogance but little be known they have achieve NOTHING
Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
But the euphoria was brought back.

It was a sell out at Jln Besar Std. How many local matches can get sell out attendance?

But a tad disappointing the boys lost. I hope they can beat kedah away next match.

I was a follower of Msia Cup back in 90s.
I was studying then n moi friend got some tickets to the game at National Std with Perak.
I think it was Q-Final stage.
I was there.....55,000 full cap at National Std.
It was big diff from watching at home via TV.
I can feel the excitement n heat....

Roared on by the crowd, Sg Lions eventually won emphatically 4-0.
bro, i m not convinced the euphoria will last, let me ask u, even if we win the malaysia cup, what does it mean to us as this is still a "state" competition!!!!!!!!!! we put in our current internationals & potential young players to play in this meaningless competition where they should sent overseas to play in better leagues to improve themselves & raise our football standard to winning back the suzuki cup again.

again, very bad decisions by FAS to downgrade our own sleague & the whole mgmt team shod be sacked.............
Old 12-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

I really missed the good old days of the Kallang roar and the Kallang wave.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
bro, i m not convinced the euphoria will last, let me ask u, even if we win the malaysia cup, what does it mean to us as this is still a "state" competition!!!!!!!!!! we put in our current internationals & potential young players to play in this meaningless competition where they should sent overseas to play in better leagues to improve themselves & raise our football standard to winning back the suzuki cup again.

again, very bad decisions by FAS to downgrade our own sleague & the whole mgmt team shod be sacked.............
whether the euphoria will last is determined very much on the Lion XII performance.
when was the last time you see FULL house in any Sg stadium after we pull out from Msia Cup?
gate takings are as important....coz it mean $$$.

I do expect the boys to beat Kedah this Sat. 3 pts...nothing less.
I give them 3 matches....if no improvement....no watch.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1