The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysia Cup/ League

Was at the stadium.............really disappointed with sharil..............but a win is a win hopefully will get better ...........
Old 18-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matt555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

B...B... B.B.B... BBBB.... BUTOH!!!!

Those were the days of the MCup... Now watching the LIONXII like no kick leh....
Old 18-01-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
We will get punished by better teams. Sharill Ishak sucks.
He thinks too highly of himself just because he was a "star" in the Indonesia league. Oversized ego and mediocore skills.
Old 18-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

LionsXII 2 - 1 Kuala Lumpur : LionsXII secure 1st win

The LionsXII finally managed to achieve their first win of the 2012 Malaysian Super League (MSL) season, having beaten Kuala Lumpur 2-1 at the Jalan Besar Stadium this evening.

In front of more than 7,000 fans, the home team took the lead after 42 minutes when Kuala Lumpur defender Alman Syazwan put the ball through his own net.

Midfielder Shahdan Sulaiman scored the second goal for the LionsXII in the 57th minute after goalkeeper Rozaimie Rohim spilled the ball into the path of the former Tampines Rovers player.

However, the LionsXII were given a challenge in the final third of the match.

Centre-back Safuwan Baharudin was sent-off by referee Suhaizi in the 67th minute for a second bookable offence on Kuala Lumpur forward Fazuan Abdullah.

Fazuan then converted the resulting spot-kick and pulled a goal back.

The LionsXII's next match is against Sabah in Kota Kinabalu this Saturday.

(excerpt from Asiaone)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wasteful finishing. We will get punished by better teams. Sharill Ishak sucks. Prima Donna who wastes chances and passes. How can such a person be Captain?
A win is a win....although it was a lucky one....thanks to the opening own goal from KL.

But we need to be careful on the defending.....getting 1 player sent off n concede a penalty is suicidal when you are 2-0 up.

I had been watching the Sharil guy......not just this match....other matches too.....very mediocre.....awful shooting......putting him upfront for goals can be costly in the long run. He is the Captain??
I'd rather they give Haris Harun the armband.

Old 18-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
He thinks too highly of himself just because he was a "star" in the Indonesia league. Oversized ego and mediocore skills.
I got a question....I see some of them (think is Bai n Ishak?) play for Indo League.....are they still in their clubs?
This MSL is like 2 matches per week.....how they cope in both leagues?

The others are from Courts YL.....no S League liao??

Old 18-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I got a question....I see some of them (think is Bai n Ishak?) play for Indo League.....are they still in their clubs?
This MSL is like 2 matches per week.....how they cope in both leagues?

The others are from Courts YL.....no S League liao??
Both are no longer playing in the Indonesian league. No more Courts Young Lions in S-League this season. The deal with Malaysia is that our under-23 team (Courts Young Lion) will play in M league. The Malaysia under-23 will then play in our S league.
Old 18-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Both are no longer playing in the Indonesian league. No more Courts Young Lions in S-League this season. The deal with Malaysia is that our under-23 team (Courts Young Lion) will play in M league. The Malaysia under-23 will then play in our S league.
I heard those playing the Indo League quite high pay.....why they quit n come back? or they can't command 1st places there n tio released?
I don't follow local soccer often.....until now.

Old 18-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster (C)

2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I heard those playing the Indo League quite high pay.....why they quit n come back? I don't follow local soccer often.....until now.
The 2 of them joined a rival league in Indonesia. This league isn't recognised by FIFA and both of them can be suspended for international matches if they continue to play in an unsanctioned league. I wonder where Nor Alam Shah is now. There were reports that salaries were not paid for some teams.

Local football is damn political too. Headed by a PAP MP, what else do we expect right? FAS disbanded the whole national team after our Suzuki cup failure a few years back because the PAP MP not happy with the team performance. His blue eye boy, the coach, remains in charge though his tactics are negative and the coach keeps picking on the same players.

Today, The New Paper reported that FAS employed the former chairman of Etoile FC to be Deputy CEO of the S-League even though the French guy is bankrupt in France. Under French law, the bankrupt cannot be employed without prior permission. Think FAS wasn't aware he is bankrupt. Etoile FC quit the S-League partly to protest against the appointment of the French guy as Deputy CEO. Sometimes I think politicians should steer away from heading sports organisations. Makes a mess of things.

I think the S-league is run quite haphazardly. I prefer to support Lions XII in the M League instead.
Old 18-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Although it was agreed that the under-23 team will participate, but almost half of the regular 11 are over the age of 23.

Isa Halim (25)
Baihakki Khaizan (27)
Agu Casmir (27)
Shahril Ishak (28)
Juma’at Jantan (27)
Old 18-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixNeo View Post
almost half of the regular 11 are over the age of 23.

Isa Halim (25)
Baihakki Khaizan (27)
Agu Casmir (27)
Shahril Ishak (28)
Juma’at Jantan (27)
You are absolutely right. Other teams can sign foreigners. Our team cannot sign foreigners but can include 5 senior players and you have pointed them out. More information can be found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_LIONSXII

How I wish Nor Alam Shah is included. The fiery striker is made for the M league. Playing to the crowds, fierceless and controversial in character, good in finishing and physically strong. Nor Alam Shah would have been a reporter's dream player. So much to write, so much to praise, so much to criticise.
Old 19-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
The 2 of them joined a rival league in Indonesia. This league isn't recognised by FIFA and both of them can be suspended for international matches if they continue to play in an unsanctioned league. I wonder where Nor Alam Shah is now. There were reports that salaries were not paid for some teams.

I think the S-league is run quite haphazardly. I prefer to support Lions XII in the M League instead.
I see....so their official reason to come back Sinkie will be "to eligible to play for Sinkie in international matches".
most likely reason they were not paid.....if really drawing high pay, why bother coming back here? Would rather migrate to Indo n live like a king there.
No point represent Sinkie in international matches coz they are buay gan.

The S-League are run by a bunch of morons....of coz it sucks.
But it did generate an interest of another kind.....Sports Betting.
Everytime whenever got S-League, the SG Pools outlet near my flat sure a lot of ah peks there talking abt what to bet, what score to bet,.....etc

Old 20-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Fixtures/Results in JAN 2012

Negeri Sembilan FA 2-2 Selangor FA (draw)
PBDKT T-Team 3-0 Kedah FA (win 4 PBDKT T-Team)
Perak FA 1-0 Terengganu FA (win 4 Perak)
PKNS FC 1-2 Johor FC (win 4 Johor)
Sarawak FA 2-0 Kuala Lumpur FA (win 4 Sarawak)
Singapore LIONSXII 1-2 Kelantan FA (win 4 Kelantan)
Felda United 2-0 Sabah FA (win 4 Felda United)

Kelantan FA 1-1 PKNS FC (draw)

Kuala Lumpur FA 0-3 PBDKT T-Team (win 4 PBDKT T-Team)
Terengganu FA 3-0 Felda United (win 4 Terengganu)
Sabah FA 2-1 Sarawak FA (win 4 Sabah)
Johor FC 0-2 Negeri Sembilan FA (win 4 Negri Sembilan)
Kedah FA 0-0 Singapore LIONSXII (draw)
Selangor FA 1-0 Perak FA (win 4 Selangor)

Felda United 1-0 Selangor FA
PBDKT T-Team 0-0 Sabah FA
Singapore LIONSXII 2-1 Kuala Lumpur FA
Sarawak FA 0-1 Terengganu FA
Kelantan FA 2-1 Johor FC
Perak FA 2-1 Negeri Sembilan FA
PKNS FC 0-0 Kedah FA

Kedah FA - Kelantan FA

Kuala Lumpur FA - PKNS FC
Terengganu FA - PBDKT T-Team
Johor FC - Perak FA
Negeri Sembilan FA - Felda United
Sabah FA - Singapore LIONSXII
Selangor FA - Sarawak FA

PKNS FC - Sabah FA

Felda United - Perak FA
PBDKT T-Team - Selangor FA
Singapore LIONSXII - Terengganu FA
Kedah FA - Johor FC
Kelantan FA - Kuala Lumpur FA
Sarawak FA - Negeri Sembilan FA

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Mal...2012/fixtures/
Old 20-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Latest Table Standings
01. PBDKT T-Team P3 W2 D1 L0 GF6 GA0 GD+6 Pts=7
02. Kelantan FA P3 W2 D1 L0 GF5 GA3 GD+2 Pts=7
03. Terengganu FA P3 W2 D0 L1 GF4 GA1 GD+3 Pts=6
04. Perak FA P3 W2 D0 L1 GF3 GA2 GD+1 Pts=6
05. Felda United P3 W2 D0 L1 GF3 GA3 GD0 Pts=6
06. Negeri Sembilan FA P3 W1 D1 L1 GF5 GA4 GD+1 Pts=4
07. Selangor FA P3 W1 D1 L1 GF3 GA3 GD0 Pts=4
08. Singapore LIONSXII P3 W1 D1 L1 GF3 GA3 GD0 Pts=4
09. Sabah FA P3 W1 D1 L1 GF2 GA3 GD-1 Pts=4
10. Sarawak FA P3 W1 D0 L2 GF3 GA3 GD0 Pts=3
11. Johor FC P3 W1 D0 L2 GF3 GA5 GD-2 Pts=3
12. PKNS FC P3 W0 D2 L1 GF2 GA3 GD-1 Pts=2
13. Kedah FA P3 W0 D2 L1 GF0 GA3 GD-3 Pts=2
14. Kuala Lumpur FA P3 W0 D0 L3 GF1 GA7 GD-6 Pts=0

http://www.futbol24.com/national/Mal...r-League/2012/
Old 20-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Fixtures/Results in JAN 2012

Negeri Sembilan FA 2-2 Selangor FA (draw)
PBDKT T-Team 3-0 Kedah FA (win 4 PBDKT T-Team)
Perak FA 1-0 Terengganu FA (win 4 Perak)
PKNS FC 1-2 Johor FC (win 4 Johor)
Sarawak FA 2-0 Kuala Lumpur FA (win 4 Sarawak)
Singapore LIONSXII 1-2 Kelantan FA (win 4 Kelantan)
Felda United 2-0 Sabah FA (win 4 Felda United)

Kelantan FA 1-1 PKNS FC (draw)

Kuala Lumpur FA 0-3 PBDKT T-Team (win 4 PBDKT T-Team)
Terengganu FA 3-0 Felda United (win 4 Terengganu)
Sabah FA 2-1 Sarawak FA (win 4 Sabah)
Johor FC 0-2 Negeri Sembilan FA (win 4 Negri Sembilan)
Kedah FA 0-0 Singapore LIONSXII (draw)
Selangor FA 1-0 Perak FA (win 4 Selangor)

Felda United 1-0 Selangor FA (win 4 Felda)
PBDKT T-Team 0-0 Sabah FA (draw)
Singapore LIONSXII 2-1 Kuala Lumpur FA (win 4 Lions)
Sarawak FA 0-1 Terengganu FA (win 4 Terengganu)
Kelantan FA 2-1 Johor FC (win 4 Kelantan)
Perak FA 2-1 Negeri Sembilan FA (win 4 Perak)
PKNS FC 0-0 Kedah FA (draw)

Kedah FA 0-3 Kelantan FA (win 4 Kelantan)

Kuala Lumpur FA - PKNS FC
Terengganu FA - PBDKT T-Team
Johor FC - Perak FA
Negeri Sembilan FA - Felda United
Sabah FA - Singapore LIONSXII
Selangor FA - Sarawak FA

PKNS FC - Sabah FA

Felda United - Perak FA
PBDKT T-Team - Selangor FA
Singapore LIONSXII - Terengganu FA
Kedah FA - Johor FC
Kelantan FA - Kuala Lumpur FA