The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Tonight is the start of the EPL. Will Arsenal make it this season??

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8717 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

They will gain at least 8 more points than last season.
Meaning if Chelsea gets same number of points then we will be runners up and 5 points behind.
To cover that additional 5 point Arsenal must by top quality striker or expect that costa wont play more than 50% of games due to hamstring problem
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Tonight is the start of the EPL. Will Arsenal make it this season??
I'm saying Arsene Wenger has a very good chance to win the title.

Petr Cech will contribute loads of points to Arsenal.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing play by Arsenal last time.

Not a good opening.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 10-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
I'm saying Arsene Wenger has a very good chance to win the title.

Petr Cech will contribute loads of points to Arsenal.

Pierre.
Seems like Cech was jinxed by all media pundits and fans. It was his worst performance. He didn't make single save but 2 basic errors. Though I am confident he will rectify that in coming week.

However our problem remains same with no real striker to break the deadlock specially when team parks bus at Emirates.
I suspect we will have good away form but may drop points against lower ranked teams at home. Arsene must get this sorted
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Seems like Cech was jinxed by all media pundits and fans. It was his worst performance. He didn't make single save but 2 basic errors. Though I am confident he will rectify that in coming week.

However our problem remains same with no real striker to break the deadlock specially when team parks bus at Emirates.
I suspect we will have good away form but may drop points against lower ranked teams at home. Arsene must get this sorted
I expect Cech to redeem himself with his experience and professionalism.

Walcott should start instead of Giroud.

Pierre.

Old 11-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Veteran Samster

Hope they make quick adjuestment and get back soon.

Old 29-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

I'm watching Arsenal play a 10 men Newcastle.

Such a disappointment.

Pierre.

Old 22-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Hopefully Gabriel's 3-game ban reduction appeal will be successful.
Also FA to charge Costa with a 3-game ban instead.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Hopefully Gabriel's 3-game ban reduction appeal will be successful.
Also FA to charge Costa with a 3-game ban instead.
Bro. I dont think arsenal will appeal. I am worried if they appeal it may become 4 games suspension instead of 3.
Gabriel's reaction after red card doesn't help at all.
Old 22-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Bro. I dont think arsenal will appeal. I am worried if they appeal it may become 4 games suspension instead of 3.
Gabriel's reaction after red card doesn't help at all.
Just what I read, can't remember where I read this..
Based on Matic's successful appeal for reduced ban on grounds of provoked reaction
Old 23-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

According to Mirror:

FA has overturned Gabriel's ban and imposed 3-match ban on Costa (no appeal allowed), haha. ESPN camera showed no contact at all.

Gabriel still faces a charge of improper improper conduct, hope just a fine

Last edited by jj_jj; 23-09-2015 at 11:53 AM. Reason: deleted stuff
Old 23-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

That's good news for Arsenal. Lets hope we stop 2 games losing streak and beat spurs in a capital one cup.
Old 24-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Arsene is very stubborn and needs to change the system to get the best out of his players.

Ozil has not justified his £42 million price-tag.

Pierre.

Old 24-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Yes, they will need a world class player in order to challenge the rest of the team.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1