The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
XueJing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsenal supporter reporting ...
Old 07-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
Mob_Boss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMob_Boss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMob_Boss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
Our best hope is probably a 3rd place placing in the EPL. Lets hope that we will be more consistent in the next season and gives a major challenge to Man Utd and Chelsea for the EPL title.
Anyway, to me 3rd or 4th is ok as long as they remain in Champ leg. That is most important!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob_Boss View Post
Anyway, to me 3rd or 4th is ok as long as they remain in Champ leg. That is most important!!!!
Agreed BOSS ...
Old 08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
Why gunner draw yesterday when they should have won??? We lost a chance to close up the gap again....
Gunner will finish off Wigan early and with Style. Wigan is really on the down down side and very unlikely to pick up any point from the big shot. It will be interesting if Liverpool can't make it against Newcastle.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Ang Ang one falter liao, so 3rd for Gunner
Old 11-02-2007, 03:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Tonight we will have a good chance to close the gap on 3rd place Liverpool as they went down 1-2 to Newcastle United last night despite taking the lead.

We should be able to beat Wigan at The Emirates Stadium.

GO GO GO ARSENAL!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight Arsenal can win at least 2 goals (my hope!), u should know what to do right?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:50 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Tonight Arsenal can win at least 2 goals (my hope!), u should know what to do right?
My feeling is that it will be a high scoring game with Arsenal winning by a hugh margin.....4-0 or 5-0
Old 11-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Hehe, my hope is that too ... the more the merrier, 5 nil sounds good
With a Henry hatrick is better
Old 11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

6-0 for Arsensal!!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 PM

ALL THE WAY......GO GO GO ARSENAL!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
At least Liverpool also drawn their game so our gap remains the same but at the same time, we must also keep a lookout for those teams right behind us. Bolton won last nite.

Our best hope is probably a 3rd place placing in the EPL. Lets hope that we will be more consistent in the next season and gives a major challenge to Man Utd and Chelsea for the EPL title.
You r rite bro... lets hope Arsenal win tonite as liverpool lost last nite and we have 2 game in hand.......GO GO GO ARSENAL!!!

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:03 AM

We didn't played well and as usual, we concede the first goal again to our opponents.

Luckily, we managed to score twice in the last 10 mins to come from behind to win the game.

I was expecting that we will thrashed them but a win is still a win and we are now 1 point behind Liverpool with a game in hand.

This Thurs, we will be travelling to Reebok Stadium for the 4th Round FA Cup replay. Its gonna be tough but hopefully we will progress to the 5th Round.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Dont know why Arsenal like to conced a goal first before attacking... well win is still better than draw or lost...

well hope we won this thurs.... go arsenal....GOAL!!!

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

by his standards, tomas rosicky deserves 200,000 pounds a week.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1