The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

yesterday see them play like no team work leh.no understanding among each other. Biggest mistake for wenger is involving fabregas n nasir saga for to long. now too late to purchase...even if they do, nobody wanna sell players to them cheap coz everyone know they are desperate..........

Do themself a favor..kicked themself out off champion league n concentrate on EPL. don be surprise they fighting relegation this season.........so sad

实在看不下去了.........

Old 21-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ys, let c wat their youngester can do and produce..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Arsenal bros, I am a stowaway.

I really feel sorry for the first goal Arsenal conceeded to Liverpool. However have faith in A. Wenger. He is one of the best manager in EPL and trust him, he can turn the table round. He does not give "hair dryer" treatment to players but he convinced them to perform, thats how I see it.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 20
zenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ys, let c wat their youngester can do and produce..
Bro, long time never meet you all...busy with work how about you hor?? any news here? !

+10 Who's want to join my Q?

Target: 1888pts

Just Up: lglg666

Total List: 76 Bros.
Clear list: 50
=26
Old 23-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenarc View Post
Bro, long time never meet you all...busy with work how about you hor?? any news here? !
Bo news bro, still contact some of them, but all busy liao..hehehe n also retired liao... sian liao... hehehehe

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal set to sign André Santos

Arsenal have agreed a fee in the region of £6million with Fenerbahce for Brazilian left-back André Santos, according to reports in Turkey.

The Turkish side confirmed to the Istanbul Stock Exchange that Santos is in talks with an un-named club, although Gooner Talk understands that a £6million bid from Arsenal has already been accepted.

Santos, who will provide competition for injury-prone Kieran Gibbs at left-back, is expected to fly to London tomorrow ahead of penning a 4-year deal with Arsene Wenger’s side and undergoing a medical.

The 28-year-old has played for Brazil on 22 occasions and joined Fener from Corinthians in 2009, while his signing will provide much-needed cover in the full-back position for Wenger after the departures of Gael Clichy and Armand Traore.

Meanwhile, myself and The Goon Blog will be hosting a Live Transfer Deadline Day blog from tomorrow morning, with all the latest information being sourced and revealed in what is expected to be a busy day for Arsenal.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 30-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Welcome back kiko
Old 30-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

André Santos.........who is this guy o? never heard b4 leh.........

i no soccer manager, but shdn't wenger take adebayor back on loan from MC instead of letting spur have him? another one is scott parker. When west ham get relegated, shd he be on arsenal radar? NO? the body language of arshavin.easily can tell he want out....in fact i see that he actually wanted get himself send off during Man u game.......maybe i'm wrong

bros if u will to be arsenal manager.wat will u do now?

实在看不下去了.......
Old 31-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

According to transfer rumours, Arsenal are making offers for a few big boys.

Hope they can add another midfielder and centre half to the Korean they just signed.
Old 31-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Mertesacker agrees terms
Giant centre-back also passes medical at Emirates Stadium

The giant Werder Bremen centre-back is in London ahead of what is reportedly a £10million transfer on a three-year contract.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger turned his attention to Mertesacker, who has entered the final year of his contract in Germany, after deciding Bolton's Gary Cahill was too expensive.

The move comes in the wake of Sunday's 8-2 humiliation at Manchester United, which convinced Wenger of the need to strengthen his defence.

Mertesacker, 26, has already made 75 appearances for Germany and will therefore bring vast experience with him to Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal are also on the brink of signing Brazilian left-back Andre Santos in a £6m move from Fenerbahce ahead of Wednesday's transfer deadline.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Premier League club confirmed the signing of South Korea international striker Park Chu-young from Monaco.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 31-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Samster

Wenger finally gets his man

Park Chu Yong has penned what is thought to be an initial two-year contract with Arsenal, amid reports he will be forced to return home in 2013 for a period of military service.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger secured the services of the the 26-year-old from under the noses of Lille, who were convinced they had reached an agreement for the former Monaco player to join them on Saturday.

Park, who scored 25 goals in 91 Ligue 1 games for Monaco, made his South Korea debut aged 19 and played at both the 2006 and 2010 World Cups.

"I am very honoured and I feel very happy to be at Arsenal," he told the north London club's official website.

"It is a dream to be here and I am really proud to be an Arsenal player. Now I just want to show how good I am and prove myself.

"In my opinion, this is a great club. Now I have to show what I can do on the pitch.

"I will do my best, I will never give up, I will show heart, I will give everything and I hope (the fans) will support me."

Wenger, whose personal intervention reportedly convinced the South Korea captain to pull out of his move to Lille, added: "We are delighted to have signed Chu.

"He will add true quality to our attacking forces and will be a valuable addition to the squad."

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 31-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll 8 2 be an arsenal fan right now.

Wenger said the team 8 2 much before the match.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
samboy77 is Cool - loads of Potential

whatever happens to gunner, i will be still a gooner.
it's a good thing that MU beat arsenal til 8-2.

it makes wenger spending like a mad dog...
Park Ju Young (ST),
Andre Santos (LB),
Per Mertesacker (CB).

Yossi Benayoun??? Arteta, Fellaini, M'Vila dan Hazard ???

Come on.. i love benayoun...!!

OUT: Armand Traore. LOAN: Joel Campbell

FUN FACTS:
last time, A.W. on 2001 after losing at OT 6-1. wenger bought Jeffers, wright, Sol, Gio & Inamoto

Let's see !!! and new arsenal..
Old 01-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Samster

Chelsea playmaker confirms Arsenal deal

Chelsea playmaker Yossi Benayoun has hinted that he has signed a one-year loan deal with Arsenal.

The Israel national captain took to his Twitter page to confirm that he would be staying in London while current Arsenal star Jack Wilshere praised the move.

“staying in London…will sign soon … i will twitt when it happens,” said Benayoun, who was also linked with a return to Liverpool.

Wilshere tweeted: “Disagree with Ian Dowie..do you want Arsenal to buy Messi? Benayoun will create and score goals for us #justsayin.”

Arsenal earlier ended their interest in Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta after negotiations broke down.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

Arteta joins Arsenal on a four-year deal

Arsenal has confirmed that they have agreed to sign Spanish midfielder Mikel Arteta from Everton for an undisclosed fee.

The 29-year-old arrives at Emirates Stadium on a four-year deal with a wealth of Barclays Premier League experience, having been with the Merseyside outfit since 2005. After starting his career as a trainee with FC Barcelona, Arteta was loaned to Paris Saint-Germain before making his name in the Scottish Premier League with Rangers, where he was a member of the domestic treble winning side of 2002-3.

A year long spell in Spain with Real Sociedad followed before he teamed up with David Moyes’ side, initially on loan, in 2004-5. The Spaniard went on to score 28 goals in 174 Premier League appearances for the Toffees.

Arteta has represented Spain at Under-21 level, but has not played for the senior national team.

The deal is subject to the completion of formal registration processes.

Everyone at Arsenal wishes Mikel every success at the Club.

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1