The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
man_in_need70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sexlife episode 1 Phantom menace

Hi guys. decided to share my story, still fresh which happens around 2 years ago.

Main cast
me (Vince)
Brandy - small B cupper.. very good curves and figure. i can give up everything to fuck her everyday back then.
Joanne (Brandy's good friend) - like shit la. dont say better..
my parents

well i will skip my early life. fast forward to 21, just ORDed. single, always. not exactly a bad looking chap, just bad with girls if u guys know what i mean. found my job and one fucking random day when i chao geng nv go work at home watch starwars phantom menace... someone called me.

???: Hi, is that Vince?
Vince: ya? who are you?
???: im brandy! your school junior. can see from facebook one! we have 40+ mutual friends.

lol. when i was young even thou i no gf but quite chee hong.. but always fail la.. just suk at it. lmao. but just added alot of girls, random adds but mostly school or mutual friends. well anyw cont..

Vince: ohhh.. (actually i still donno who the fk..)
Brandy: ya..

the following conversation are all catching up the past sch stuff etc. (i was watching while chatting, i alt tab to find her in facebook but donno which one. cheebye sia.) i think i know who is she but wasnt sure if shes the fking hot girl in my school last time. just when darth maul killed qui gon jin...

Brandy: eh can meet up at xxxxxxx for coffee??
Vince: MLM ah? issit? mai la.. (slightly giggle cos qui gon die and she asked me out)
Brandy: haha why? nvm we can still catch up ma... dont wan see me meh?
Vince: uhh.. ok loh anyw today nv work what time?

sigh.. i off my starwars, and went to meet her. hoping shes the chiobu i think she is. cos like that then worth my cheehong time ma..

so eventually we met up and indeed. it is the one. but just slimer and in office wear. when we shook hands i had a instant hard on lmao (weak. dont laugh cos i virgin)

Brandy: Vince.. haha you v cold?
Vince: uhh yah. air con ma..
Brandy: haha, hey u know back when we were sec 3, i actually had a crash on u! u had a gf right??
Vince: haha really? (ya.. sales talk zz) nope i dont.
Brandy: oh.. hey lets order something! my treat!

suddenly she drops her pen on the floor.... (i know what u guys are thinking.. nope it isnt!!) to be continued..... got to go pick my gf

give me some review and encouragement to continue
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2305 / Power: 14
Mandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexlife episode 1 Phantom menace

First to report in .
Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

continuing...

suddenly she drops her pen on the floor....

while picking up, brandy caught my stare. instantly blocks her sexy B cupper.. (by the way shes wearing a white blouse and u can actually see thru those lovely black bra )

Brandy pretended nth has happen and continued our conversation till.

Vince: How come back in sec sch nv come find me?
Brandy: hmm. i will leave that for next time. its a love and hate thingy.. i got to run..
Vince: (DA FUK..) ok loh.. next time.

seriously nothing happened for a entire week. but we managed to bump on to each other at toa payoh late night. (just wanted to grab my dinner) probably the luckiest and the worse day ever.

Brandy: hey Vince.... (with a sad tone)
Vince: oh hey. u sounded so gloomy why?

suddenly she just hugged me. i tried to smell her.. it was a flowery scent but with a reek of alcohol. i can fill her full bloom breast presssing on meee (wheee). back then i was wearing those loose boxer.. those if u have a hardon its likely protruding out haha. sometimes i just dont understand girls.

Vince: hey u ok??
Brandy: .....

brandy then grabs my hand and we headed for the taxi stand and grabbed a cab. in the cab...

Brandy: uncle. here where is the nearest hotel??
Uncle: uh.. shd be balestier loh.
Brandy: ok. bring us there pls.
Vince: ...... (yes. i was in total slience. i followed her dont know for what but deep in my heart i was expecting something good. just dont wanna let her know i felt good)

we dropped at fragrance hotel.

she continue to grab my hand in and registered us. (it was my first time in this kind of place.. i was kind of shy and there were a couple of stares. everything was just greeen to me)

we headed up 2nd floor and went in the room. we just sat on the bed. for like 15mins...

Brandy: Vince u ever had sex before?
Vince: no. why?
Brandy: u owe me..

to be continued...
Old 10-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

1st samaster to camp here..... Up u my max pointers to encourage u to write more then
Old 10-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 13
blackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackberryboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, you dont crash on her! only can have a crush on her
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
brzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrzee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching up ny tent .
Old 10-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

continuing..

Brandy: u owe me...
Vince: hmm what u mean?
Brandy: *tears forming* its all because of you i am like this today..

as soon as she said this. it was the start of my first sex life and nightmare..

she starts frenching me like a hungry beast and after awhile she slaps me..

Brandy: CANT U FRENCH SIDE WAYS? I CANT BREATHE U IDIOT.
Vince: ......

she continues to french. now that i think of it again... boy.. it was the most aggressive french i ever had. probably the best too because i cant even breathe well.

she starts pushing me and i lied down on the bed... she cat bath me all the way and took off my starwars T-shirt (o yeah star wars fan) and soon my pants too, together with my boxer. i was actually hestiant to touch her because it was my first time and she was so aggressive and angry.

she starts licking aggressively around my dick. im alrdy at my hardest already at this point.. grasping that i was at my peak, she starts to give me my first ever blowjob ever. it started v slow... and picking pace with my moan.. (kinda awkward.. nv moan b4) and less than mins... BOOOM (yeah weak la.. first time) slowly.. i saw it flowing out of her mouth to her hands... half way. before it finishs..

Brandy: not enough.... this isnt enough...

and she continues again blowing.. very aggressively.. and yeah. i was still v horny.. could like do it 1 more time i guess. this time, i stretch and wanted to touch her boobies.. (i guess noobs have the same fetish touch boobies first) she stopped and slapped me again. (another side.. very balance now.)

Vince: wah fuk v pain leh.. why u slap me again?
Brandy: I TOLD U NO TOUCHING...

i had slight tears forming.. it was really painful. at the same time blowing by this crazy bitch. after awhile i told her i really gonna cum soon.. she turns me around and start giving me a ass RIM. geez. it was a powerful experience for a first time for me at least. the slow lick makes me really insane.. slowly i can feel her tongue poking in my asshole. unexplainable sensation. it was just heaven. i told her i really couldnt take it soon and she turns me back, suck less than few secs and i cum again..

Brandy: i really hate you...

left the room..... to be continued. gotta eat dinner. thanks for the +pts
Old 10-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fine story. Please continue.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...this lady so fast so furious
Old 10-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brandy and whisky?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

continuing...

o ya. previously before she left. she actually spit all the out load on the floor and just left ):

Brandy: i really hate you...

lol. for a noob, i just stayed in the room till the time was over... watched tv and try to recall the whole event again. was thinking even if i told my friends (same school) they probably wouldnt even believe it too. o well so i left...

before i reached home by cab and sleep i saw her text.

Brandy: im sorry i was drunk. just treat it as if it has nv happened k.. goodnight.

and i replied...

Vince: im confused. can we meet again?
Brandy: no.

wow.. that really turned me off and i couldnt sleep for that night. i thought still got somemore.. sad.

3 days later the ugliest shit i have ever ever seen called me.

to be continued..
Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Bapak confused with this story, are you having sex with a robot in
space
Old 11-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
American deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on. Thanks.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

sorry for the late post. just broke up not too long. having a bad time.. but will still continue the story

continuing..

3 days later the ugliest shit i have ever ever seen called me.

???: HEY. u brandy friend right?
Vince: yeah u are? (sweet voice but shit face.. came to know later.)
Joanne: im Joanne, shes missing from work. any idea where she go?
Vince: no. hmm how come u got my number?
Joanne: Brandy says if shes missing just call this number and i can find her.
Vince:uh.. i really dont know where is she..
Joanne: then nvm la byebye. *hangs up*

at this moment i was very hesitant to call Brandy again after what happened that night. maybe its guy's ego. well i cant work well the whole day.. got totally distracted. partly the sex but more of the words. finally near evening i decided to call her.

Vince: hey how are you?
Brandy: ya im ok! joanne call u issit?
Vince: yeah. are u ok? where are you?
Brandy: yup im fine. so u miss me?
Vince: sort of.
Brandy: u know what happened that day.. i was just drunk dont take it to heart.
Vince: oh.. right. where are you?
Brandy: can i meet you at tiong bahru golden village? i got a extra tix and it starts like 30mins. if you are late i dont wanna see you anymore.
Vince: what!? wait up!

i rushed over and arrived in time.. far away. i could already see brandy. shes in tank top and short sexy pants, black and white stripes. can see abit of whitish bra too :X. she bought a whole lot of hotdog, popcorns and drinks.

Brandy: take for me.. we are going in.
Vince: what are we watching??
Brandy: kickass!!

we headed in the cinema and we got the middle row seat. trust me this is very exciting experience for me.

she takes out her jacket and cover her lap.

Brandy: v cold!
Vince: issit? eat some popcorns..
Brandy: Nomx3

when the show was around 15-20mins. brandy starts to tap on my shoulder. when i looked at her, she was sucking the sausage slowly.. while doing that. i can feel her hands reaching slowly to my dick. (i was wearing jeans).

Brandy: *whispers* if you make a single noise.. i will blow your cover :P
Vince: *nods head

she finished the sausage and i can feel her hands already unzipping my jeans and giving me a handjob. it was really hard to watch the movie. she starts leaning on my shoulder and slightly forward to lick my ears. it was sensational yet i cant even make any noise. slowly.. she covers her top with the jacket and went down to blow my dick. trust me.. i came like 30s?? it feels good and yet in a public environment. Brandy swallows the load and continue the popcorn and drinks.

Brandy: its not over.. follow me...

shes makes her move out of the crowd middle seat and signal me door outside. i followed her and..

Vince: where are we going??
Brandy: just follow me.....

To be continued folks. sorry i will update faster. tomorrow
Old 12-06-2012, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tikolootster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro!! Camping for more!