The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pl94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone slept with their wife's friend or their friend's wife??

Hey there.. first time posting a topic here.. A bit intro abt myself.. Early 30s, married.. Working as a blue collar.. Irregular working hours.. Wife a year older than me.. Bank executive.. Still looking good, a milf i should say.. We have a 2 kids..

As topic above, any bros here experienced it before?? For me, I've been there and done that before.. all these besides the ONS, the flings i had thru online social network.. But nothing beats doing it with someone close to u or ur wife.. Its WRONG, DANGEROUS, but definitely THRILLING n SEXCITING!!

Lets talk abt my wife's fren.. Her colleague i should say.. She's in her late 20s, married, a mother of 3.. yeah, a MILF!! She's damn flirty, bitchy.. She's abt 1.65m, 50+kg, 34-24-36...MAyb a B or C cup.. Hot Momma!! Got to know her thru my wife's company functions... eg dinners, or her netball trainings.. She always dressed sexily.. short dresses, low cut showing off her cleavage.. She's very touchy with those ppl she know.. But seeing her in those FBT shorts during netball training, plus those sports bra thats 'forcing' her boobs up n out.. almost made my nose bleed..So i made it a point to accompany my wife to her netball training.. just to oogle at her colleague!!

We started out as hi n bye.. she knows i'm married, n i know she's married.. we talked more when we go for dinners after netball trainings. Sometimes we sent her home too.. Hubby too bz to fetch her..To cut story short, i was getting more interested in her, or should i say interested to go in between her legs..I became more daring..

One night, wife was asleep.. dead asleep.. Took her hp and search for the colleague's contact.. Yahoo!! Got it.. but not so fast.. Have a plan.. I used my colleague's hp at work(my partner in crime) to msg this lady.. Lets call her Elly.. Told her i was her secret admirer.. been looking at her for sometime..She played along.. told u she's flirty.. she called back but i never answer..this went on for a couple of months.. as it goes, i drop more hints abt myself..Up till one day, i confessed!! I called her.. She was shocked, but happy!!

We arranged to meet one day.. I picked her up after work(not near office cos its my wife's office too).. She was in her office attire.. pants n blouse n jacket.. Looking so sweet..Got into my car, we headed to Jurong Hill.. Tat time not many ppl know tat place.. Reached there, walked up the tower.. Great, not a single soul.. She asked me what made me do it.. Told her she's damn sweet, sexy, attractive n tempting!! I really said those words.. She just laughed it off..She said she's been noticing me too.. She likes me too..We got into a cuddle..Nice.. Can feel her 34B/C cup..but no kisses.. just a peck on the cheek..promise that there will be more meet-ups..

Next meeting was a saturday.. she works half day.. met her n brought her to east coast.. walk walk.. she said its hot, find somewhere cooler.. Hint Hint.. Told her lets go hotel.. She agreed immediately!! Once inside we lay on the bed.. shy shy.. first time.. cuddle.. hugs..kisses.. french kissing.. we were like long lost lovers..Damn miss her kisses..Hands start to autoroam the top.. First touch of her boobs.. Goodness!! Loving it.. but sad, she dont allow inside shirt or autoroam below.. So we spend the 2 hr cuddling n kissing..

The next time we met was a weekday.. she was on leave, n its my day off. fetch her from home.. straightaway told me she wanna chill at hotel.. bought some drinks n snacks.. proceed to love nest.. oh yeah, she was wearing a short dress tat day..damn short, micro short.. when she sat in my car, the dress went all the way up barely covering her pussy... was already getting a hard on!! once stepped into the room, we became like animals!! we were all over each other...she dropped to her knees n pull down my bermudas n boxers.. without any warning, she took my dick into her mouth.. realy deep into her mouth.. slurping..sucking.. the best bj i ever had..wif the CFM look on her face.. still wif her dress on.. i could have come there n then..Pulled her up n threw her on the bed... spread her legs n remove her g-string.. she was already wet!! i just got to eat her pussy.. nicely shaven, no smell...aaarrgghhh...she was pushing my head to her pussy.. signalling me to use my tongue to go deeper in her...

Cant take it anymore.. both of us stripped to birthday suit.. seeing her naked, with those CFM looks.. i jumped on her!! yeah, we went raw..
Missionary first... she was damn wet..but still quite tight.. not bad for a mum of 3!! i was fucking her deep, n she's also pushing her body up against my body.. she just want me to go deeper..put her legs on my shoulder.. so that i can go deeper..her moans were so loud that i think all the other rooms on that floor can hear her!!fuck her harder n deeper.. squeezing, fondling n sucking her boobs too.. getting tired, she took over.. cowgirl.. she really humped n pumped away.. seeing her bouncing away made me go wild..sat up n kissed her, sucked her tits.. ahhh....doggie was next.. move her to the edge of the bed.. me standing on the floor.. doggie must be her fav.. cos she became very wild n loud.. moans getting louder n louder.. pumped n pumped.. till cant take it anymore.. told her i was cumming...n she was cumming too... few more thrusts.. n i pulled out at the last moment n i sprayed my cumm all over her back... she also come....it was agreat sight.. seeing her all wet, all shagged out.. panting heavily...we lie down beside each other to rest... First time sexual encounter wif her.. it was the best sex i had for ages!!

There were many, many more encounters wif her.. Even at her place(cos her hubby outstation once in a while) n at my place too...Did it in my car before too..This gal was really a sex machine.. One time we book hotel overnight.. we had a total of 7 rounds within 4 hours.. and she said its still not enough!! She even allowed to COB n CIM.. something my wife wont do. We went on for more than 2 years, all raw... We became more daring since we wanna see each other more.. Arranged to have lunch wif wife.. But she'll tagged along.. During lunch, we will steal glances at each other.. sometimes she even rubbed my legs under the table.. This girl really know her way!! Up till today, she is still the best gal i had in terms of sex!!

bros, how u find the story above?? all 100% true except for the names.. if u liked, pls upzz me.. n i'l tell u more abt my sexual encounters with my Friend's Wife n others ONS n flings.. Definitely True Stories!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
risque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone slept with their wife's friend or their friend's wife??

Fabulous story. Any more stories to post. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad. Description of the lady sounds like someone I used to know too except the netball thingy. My Sexcounter sounds similar too.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

SO IT WAS YOU!!!

hahaha.....just scaring you. Anyways that was a very hot story....shiok..
Why you so like dat?
Old 06-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Anyone slept with their wife's friend or their friend's wife??

Bro, post more stories man..
Old 06-03-2010, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

nice story .... wat goes around cums around.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro.. U really damn daring leh.. Anyway, forbidden fruit is always the best..
Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

TS...good one...raw all the way during the while duration of the affair...CIP as well ya...but I would really want to hear the story of you and your friend's wife...that's a big No No for some...please share...
Old 06-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
ops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of light

nice narration. with i have this kinda luck

Of coz uping is also good karma
Old 06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, thanks for sharing, plz narrate more !

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story TS...camping now...please continue....very nice story bro...btw dun worry abt the upping part....we bros will know what to do....if your story is good...we will up u without u asking....thanks for sharing....
Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

7 rounds in 4 hours? Boy, either you are a machine or BSing.

anyway I had my chances with a friend's wife but value friendship more than a fuck.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Was fully naked in bed with my gf best frd, did not do it. do think about it sometimes, but no regret.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

i posted a similiar posts in the 'polls' thread about 2 months ago, still having a great time with my wife's friend, she said that she's is willing to share me (or rather my dick) with my wife. (of course without my wife knowing it)
Old 07-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garmentor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW>>>.... I'm waiting for your full story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1