The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 20
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Sounds like good news! Thanks vbkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Latest Updates!

NEP and Cowboy "said" to open on Monday. So does the rest of the g clubs.

Good news for tourists who wish to have a drink at bars. Patpong is opened as usual. Thaniya plaza is also opened as well.

Bars at patpong will closed tomorrow for Buddha day but will resumed business on Monday from 6pm-12midnight.
Old 16-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Latest updates from TAT

http://www.tatnews.org/recommendatio...bol-adulyadej/
Old 17-10-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Update

Passed thru SC and it was completely dark except for the 2 restaurants. A sign in front of Baccarat said they will open tomorrow (Monday). Even CH was closed.

But for those who’ve booked trips, dun despair. All the massage shops look like they’re open – at least their signs are on. The girls in front of Amethyst weren’t wearing their hot stewardess uniforms, tho. We bros should help the msg girls by giving them our business.

Liquor sales were banned at 7-Eleven, but until Monday, I think.

One recommendation – everyone, not just officials, is wearing solid black or white/black, so u might want to bring ur black/dark color clothes with u if u dun want to stand out.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Update

Passed thru SC and it was completely dark except for the 2 restaurants. A sign in front of Baccarat said they will open tomorrow (Monday). Even CH was closed.

But for those who’ve booked trips, dun despair. All the massage shops look like they’re open – at least their signs are on. The girls in front of Amethyst weren’t wearing their hot stewardess uniforms, tho. We bros should help the msg girls by giving them our business.

Liquor sales were banned at 7-Eleven, but until Monday, I think.

One recommendation – everyone, not just officials, is wearing solid black or white/black, so u might want to bring ur black/dark color clothes with u if u dun want to stand out.
its mostly closed and no alcohol sales in 7-11 because 16/10/16 is a important Buddhist Day for Awk Phansa. even if no mourning also no alcohol
Old 17-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

So who can confirmif the bars are opened tonight?
2 nights already without a drink
Old 17-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbclove69 View Post
So who can confirmif the bars are opened tonight?
2 nights already without a drink
Head down to check out yourself if the bars are opened or not. Patpong bars were opened on Saturday anyway. Yesterday was close due to Buddha day. Anyway bear in mind bars will close earlier than usual as well as open earlier.
Old 17-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was in Bkk from 15 to 17 Oct to tailor my shirts. I can tell you which one is operating. Cowboy & Nana are closed. Poseidon for soapy is open n many Cai after 6pm. Soms haven is open for bj. Ruamchitt hotel outside many girl standing. Good luck to those in Bkk now. The rest of the soapy dont bother to go please. Not many girls n quality n service not good.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very disappointed in Catherine and la defense. Went there from 1pm-5pm. The girls only starts to come in around 4.

Catherine , the selection is so sad that I leave right away both times I enter.

Whereas for la defense, the "top notch" is sort of above average and kinda pretty , but I get that those ain't worth 4000, so I pick one 2500 syt. The pimp asked for tips , the lady asked for tips, the waitress asked for tips and the server that serve water to my room asked for tips. And the service wasn't that fantastic that I will head back there again. I think I will stick to soi 24 /26. Or just pick one up in wechat ( always ask them for video before asking them to come over to see how they exactly look like.) those FL standing outside the hotel are prettier than what you gonna find in la defense.

Gonna make up for it tonight by calling one later on. Totally dampened my mood. Shall head to have some shark fin in Chinatown to boost my mood a little😭
Old 17-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
Very disappointed in Catherine and la defense. Went there from 1pm-5pm. The girls only starts to come in around 4.

Catherine , the selection is so sad that I leave right away both times I enter.

Whereas for la defense, the "top notch" is sort of above average and kinda pretty , but I get that those ain't worth 4000, so I pick one 2500 syt. The pimp asked for tips , the lady asked for tips, the waitress asked for tips and the server that serve water to my room asked for tips. And the service wasn't that fantastic that I will head back there again. I think I will stick to soi 24 /26. Or just pick one up in wechat ( always ask them for video before asking them to come over to see how they exactly look like.) those FL standing outside the hotel are prettier than what you gonna find in la defense.

Gonna make up for it tonight by calling one later on. Totally dampened my mood. Shall head to have some shark fin in Chinatown to boost my mood a little��
U can try the MPs along Ratchada Rd such as Hi-Class,Emmanulle,Merci(ex-Subway),Ocean(ex-Colonze 2),Alaina,Poseidon and Copa Cabana.
Chok Dee !
Old 17-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The pimp asked for tips, the lady asked for tips, the waitress asked for tips and the server that serve water to my room asked for tips.
Walau eh you wear "Robert Chai" name tag on your shirt is it?

Quote:
Shall head to have some shark fin in Chinatown to boost my mood a little
555 Thailand is not only famous for fake pussy but shark's fin also!
How many years you've eaten the fake shark's fin at Yaowarat liao?
Old 17-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Just sharing some updates here bros

my chai from baccara told me she didn't even know when baccara will ooen as it is more like play by ear mode. so she took this chance go go back tp her isaan home town to visit her mom. looks like everything's stopping for a while now!
Old 17-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Didn't go Bangkok for a year plus already, favourite joint Nataree did close down. Any bros have recommendations of what's best along the same area?

Probably planning a trip down to Bangkok soon.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
117152 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can confirm is nana or cowboy open today?
Old 18-10-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Msg update

The massage shops on Suk 33, 24/1, 26 are open. At some shops, the girls wear black. At others, they’re wearing uniforms. The shops seem to be running with a full cast. Dun look like anyone went home to the province. Dropped by one of my favorite shops and there seemed to be more girls in stock than usual. There appears not to be many punters. Vehicle traffic on Suk at nite is very lite.

Last edited by Siammy; 19-10-2016 at 02:06 AM. Reason: added at nite
Old 18-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to take a walk down the street of massage parlor.
Realize that the street in huai khwangis only got those rich people who wants quality ( good looking one can cost up to 5000 )

To me, 5000 also 15 mins, 2000 also 15 mins, might as well cum two times with 5000. Unless she is pretty enough to make me fork out 5000.

Overall , for bros out there, as long as you got the money, take a walk down the street and you will find at least 100 ladies for you to choose from ( because there are so many fking massage outlet there ). Just 3 days in bkk already spent 1k sgd. 😭.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1