The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 11
babygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant future
Re: Sembawang MP

Came across this place call ZuYue Body Wellness & Foot Spa.

Any idea how is this place?
Old 08-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygal15 View Post

squeaky clean - some of the MLs even wear tudongs - but very good massage.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler8 View Post
Was having lunch and saw this L* Spa few doors away.. Returned in the evening and was assigned N*** as she was available and I did not make any booking.Opted for one hour and her massage skill was so so.Towards the end, popped the GQ $80 for HJ with top auto roaming..Try to negotiate down but she pleasantly rejected .Countered offer $50 with no roaming.
In the end, the small head gave in and went for the $80.Nice small perky top and quite a playful and chatty girl. Service quite standard but doubt will return as there are plenty of choice in the North..Stay and cheong safe everyone!
Tried her couple of times last year. Will not reduce and bros end up paying 80 for roaming. The last time I took her, she allowed painting at same price. When I gave her 100, she said no change. Asked me to come back next round offset. Up to now I still didn't want to go down even though she messaged me asking why so long didn't come. The dish wasn't that fresh anyway.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

you paint her or she paint you bro..quite different leh..
Old 09-09-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler8 View Post
Was having lunch and saw this L* Spa few doors away.. Returned in the evening and was assigned N*** as she was available and I did not make any booking.Opted for one hour and her massage skill was so so.Towards the end, popped the GQ $80 for HJ with top auto roaming..Try to negotiate down but she pleasantly rejected .Countered offer $50 with no roaming.
In the end, the small head gave in and went for the $80.Nice small perky top and quite a playful and chatty girl. Service quite standard but doubt will return as there are plenty of choice in the North..Stay and cheong safe everyone!
I stop going ever since she increase the price. Don't think they match the standard (they are not syt to me) . Her wechat photo are always foxy though
Old 09-09-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygal15 View Post

very cheap and affordable family spa.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
very cheap and affordable family spa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
squeaky clean - some of the MLs even wear tudongs - but very good massage.
Thanks for sharing
Old 09-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Tried her couple of times last year. Will not reduce and bros end up paying 80 for roaming. The last time I took her, she allowed painting at same price. When I gave her 100, she said no change. Asked me to come back next round offset. Up to now I still didn't want to go down even though she messaged me asking why so long didn't come. The dish wasn't that fresh anyway.
Prince Devitt +45
Old 09-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

I tried a few girls at LQ including n*** before.

There I only have 1 favorite lol, the rest I dont bother liao.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
you paint her or she paint you bro..quite different leh..
I painted her
Old 09-09-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GalaxyAss99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who is the favorite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
I tried a few girls at LQ including n*** before.

There I only have 1 favorite lol, the rest I dont bother liao.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I painted her
LOL. All those ladies there are definitely not prepare for this. All the urine fishy salty abalone juice you clean it for her and swallow. Disgusting leh...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 10-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. All those ladies there are definitely not prepare for this. All the urine fishy salty abalone juice you clean it for her and swallow. Disgusting leh...
Yeah, that's why I said the dish wasn't that fresh and I won't go back to eat it again.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro sgpiggybank read my mind. Even for MM, I don’t think worth painting in this situation.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Bro sgpiggybank read my mind. Even for MM, I don’t think worth painting in this situation.
Very ballsy, I wouldn't have dared to do it either.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1