The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 326 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Pretty Hot Slim Fair 18 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Emma 💎✨

About Emma
Emma is proud of her figure, and rightly so. Blessed with B+/C natural breasts, slim, fair skin and just fully blossomed at 18 years old of age exactly 3 months ago, Emma has the hottest, SYT nubile body that all man will crave. If you are into the most tender of SYT, then Emma is the perfect one for you. Use your fingers to feel her smooth, luscious, white skin while holding that incredible natural B+/C cup & indulging in her fountain of youth - what a divine creation from the Heavens! This is one 18 Y/O all our regulars must try and all we can say is, our Regulars are in luck again plus this pretty young lass is a definite steal at $260 (regular price)! Fresh from Vietnam, and totally new in this FL industry, this is Emma's virgin stint in Singapore. She will be here for 2-3 weeks only, so hurry to book her now before she is gone. Emma will make you feel young again without a doubt! A session with Emma means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is one of the hottest and the youngest in the FL industry today. She will play with you, she will tease you, and she will bring you back to the time when you were a 18 year old! Lastly, Emma is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Emma
Height: 160cm
Weight: 46kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34C/24/34 (Natural)
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$280/1/1 (New customer)
$260/1/1 (Regular customers)
$800/8/3 (Overnight)
Language: Basic English
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Monday, 11th April 2022
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

Special Note: Please take note that Emma is only available for booking by our regulars for this stint. No new customers will be allowed to book Emma till further notice. We apologize to all new customers in advance on this. Cheers.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

To get access to full, non-mosaiced photos & videos of our ladies, please kindly contact us on WhatsApp/Telegram for the link (Note that this is available for Regulars only). For the latest updates at VPremium and to check which lady is working for the day, search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel. Special mention: 1. Emma has been certified HIV & Syphillis Free with fresh report available on-site from her. 2. If you have any doubts on Emma's age, please feel free to check her passport on-site before beginning your session with her.

Last edited by VPremium1; 11-04-2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old 13-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Pretty Hot Slim Fair 18 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Emma 💎✨

verification
Old 17-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Pretty Hot Slim Fair 18 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Emma 💎✨

verification
Old 19-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 326 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs for Emma from the past week! She's a real gem, isn't she, young, pretty, slim, sexy, Kawaii and adorable! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Emma! it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Pretty, Kawaii, slim and SYT 18 Y/O Emma is available this week from 18th to 24th April 2022 only! Emma will be with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, young, slim & ultra hot gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium1; 19-04-2022 at 01:49 PM.
Old 20-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

verification
Old 22-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

cuan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
verification
Old 24-04-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fullpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 05-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

theotherwakakas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

verification
Old 05-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Verification
Old 05-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

verification
Old 05-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

verification
Old 06-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
Dednoch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDednoch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDednoch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1