The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Oral Sex Risks

For brothers who have doubts in this area, take a read

Many sexually transmitted diseases may be transmitted via oral sex. Herpes is just as easily transmitted from the genitals of one partner to the mouth of the other as it is from genitals to genitals. Oral herpes (cold sores, fever blisters) may be transferred from mouth to genitals during oral sex. It is also possible to contract warts by performing oral sex on an infected and actively shedding person. Gonorrhea may also be passed orally, causing a nasty infection of the pharynx (back of the throat).

A barrier such as a condom on the penis, latex square over the vagina or a dental dam should be used during oral sex to avoid transmission of infections.
Other than the possibility of transmission of STDs, there is no problem with swallowing the semen. It cannot lead to pregnancy, and it is not very high in calories, either! For couples involved in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship who do not have STDs, condom or dental dam use is not necessary either.
Old 18-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Oral Sex Risks

To make this post more complete, heres the add-on.

Canker sores have not been proven to be caused by a virus, and they are not contagious, or a sign of any other disease. However, if the person performing oral sex has a canker sore in his/her mouth, and s/he comes into direct contact with his/her partner's semen, vaginal fluids, or blood, s/he may well be increasing his/her risks of contracting HIV from his/her partner if s/he is infected. Any type of lesion or opening in the mucous membrane of the mouth makes transmission of HIV more viable than if the lesion weren't there. You'll need to make decisions about how much risk you want to take with your partner -- if you want to be extra safe, avoid oral sex when canker sores are present, or use a condom or dam during oral sex to protect each other.

Although HIV has been detected in very small amounts in the saliva of some HIV-positive people, there have not been documented cases of a man or woman transferring the virus from his or her mouth through the genitals of his or her partner. Without question, the greater risk of contracting HIV rests with the performer of oral sex, although many AIDS researchers and service agencies consider this low-risk as long as one's mouth is free of ulcers or open cuts. Ejaculating outside the mouth, not swallowing ejaculate, and/or reducing the frequency of these sex acts, lowers risk even more. If one receives oral sex from a partner with a cold sore or herpes, his or her chances of contracting this sexually transmitted disease are higher, as compared to HIV transmission.

The HIV virus enters the body through the mucous membranes that line the vagina, rectum, urethra, and possibly the mouth. An HIV positive person's semen has large concentrations of the virus, so an ultrasafe partner will avoid contact of semen with any of their mucous membranes, including the lining of their mouth. If the HIV positive man does not ejaculate in his partner's mouth, the risk of transmission is considerably lower, but it's unknown whether or not the pre-ejaculatory fluid (love drops) contain the virus. Risk of viral transmission is also considerably lower in oral sex on a man wearing a condom. However, kissing or licking the shaft of the penis is perfectly safe.

In terms of cunnilingus (oral sex on a woman), menstruation is the time of greatest risk of HIV transmission for the gratifier because there is a high concentration of HIV in the blood of a person who is HIV positive. There is still a small risk during times other than menstruation because vaginal and cervical secretions can contain a low concentration of the virus.
Old 18-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Wudishijimode

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

What is the asymphotic or 'hidden' period for these diseases? Anyone knows?

I suspect most WLs and myself kena already but no symptoms now only...I was ignorant at 1st when WLs start offering me BBBJ, esp u know cat 80 and cat150 is almost like SOP...until I saw here the info than I start cringing...
Old 18-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is quite scary and most brothers are still having Oral Sex without protection. To each their own!
Old 20-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cy4537 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in a KTV the other day and noticed a decal on the wall from the DSC that mentioned that condoms should be used even with oral sex. I'm puzzled to read in the forum that many, including WLs, in the legal brothels do not practice this.
Old 22-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,
You mentioned "kena". May I know "kena" what? HIV? For HIV, the incubation period is between 2 weeks to 6 months from initial exposure. I am sure you can find more info in this forum about HIV. See the 'sticky' in this thread for HIV info.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudishijimode
What is the asymphotic or 'hidden' period for these diseases? Anyone knows?

I suspect most WLs and myself kena already but no symptoms now only...I was ignorant at 1st when WLs start offering me BBBJ, esp u know cat 80 and cat150 is almost like SOP...until I saw here the info than I start cringing...
Old 22-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
siaosiaoguy2003 is Cool - loads of Potential

gt suck by a ger... a few week ago... raw... and i CIM... nw when my cock steam.. a bit painful..... no swollen..... was it becos i mas daily....or was it becouse she suck realli hard???do i need to go check up?
Old 22-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiaoguy2003
gt suck by a ger... a few week ago... raw... and i CIM... nw when my cock steam.. a bit painful..... no swollen..... was it becos i mas daily....or was it becouse she suck realli hard???do i need to go check up?
You must have over worked your didi since you mas daily. mornitor for a few more days...otherwise see a doc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1