The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom8300 View Post
Hearing her red is coming, fhfl date her.
Shld be soon we needs a slot 2 days ahead liao.

The same place I had good memories here. Though I prefer to visit here late night only.

The current gals here all power packed wan, well above fl2 standard.

Again the confusing layout, I thought I went to a wrong unit with door open.

She finally came out n flew to my arms.
Not joking lo. But thats just how she is. Never forgets her old customer each time they come back.

Half walking, half hugging. We limped back to her big bed n stump onto it together.... oops. ....

Next 30 mins was spent chatting. ....
Chatting abt the fl2 scence since she left.
Chatting abt some secrets. Abt so n so n so n so..... lol lmao

She even slimier than b4. In fact too skinny liao. Need to grow some meat back.

我两年没有新加坡男人的滋润。her reply.

你就等我折磨你吧。 姐姐。mine.

I was panting by the 1st shot. She was stumped by 2nd.

The deeds was done on good old xuer pattern. Slurping bbbj with deep throat.

Not 1 dragon svc. A style of her own.

And her signature frenching plus wet wet wet oyster precision clamping. Rotfl..

Exceeded the timing as she changed sheets while I had some finger food from her fridge.

Still a bit empty.i guess she needs some ready to eat food. China style. Esp sichuan spicy flavour.

On a different note.

Please dun compare her n other gals or even ask between her n Annie .

Who is good?

Both are very different and has each own style of pampering Chiongsters.

Both are definitely Ang Pai with great attitude. So if u cant get slots. Keep trying.

I rather wait than pay n get shit services n leave regreted.

Sent from forum runner using pussy digging fingers.
LOL. Your Fav YouYou RTC?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

My belated Fr :

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10. Slim, sexy curves.
Boobs : 9/10. C+. Nice feelings to squeeze, lick and suck.
Frenching : 9/10. Very passionate and fierce tight fight. Will stick her tongue in your mouth to let you suck her tongue.
Bbbj : 9/10. Deep throat. Wet slurpy actions with moanings.
Painting : 9/10. Wet n horny. Lots of sexy moanings and she seem to enjoy paintings.

Fj : 9/10. Accomodating. We try four posns. She is wet n very horny with her hugging and moanings and thrusting me n frenching me fiercely in her cowgirl posn. And priceless enjoying expression.

GFE : 9/10. Very friendly, hardworking and chatty girl. Grade A frencher who really enjoy frenching. Not a time watcher, we chat till full 60 mins is up. Know how to praise a man sincerely.
Old 25-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

闲着。。无聊。。路过。。瞧瞧。。
顺手。。轻弗。。随意。。挺顶。。

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 25-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Bro u no need queue lah u fly can overtake us & zero 距离 wiz XE loh
Cannot cut queue must b fair ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 25-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{&

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylxueer View Post
结束了一天的忙碌,进来又收获了暖暖的温情。看到宝贝们一如既往的支持雪儿,雪儿心里感动万千...... 谢谢我的宝贝们,也谢谢你们的好报告,我会加油的。在这美丽的狮城一角,雪儿等着我心爱的宝贝们..... .
无论我身在哪里,离你只有转身的距离 。晚安宝贝... :d
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
phantom8300 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom8300 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. Your Fav YouYou RTC?
tmr lo....

she in a naughty class of her own....

diff from xuer n annie.

maybe i click with her lo

all the best to her lo.....
Annie,Jing Jing,faye( Haonan)
Xiao mi ( locker)
Wang Li(liquid)
ANAN(new cargodfather)
Xiao YU,Sophie,Xiao Xia, Xiao Xiao H cup,jamie( littlefat)
shuang fei sisters( Nhr69)
Nicole (PL)
Cheryl (Yeehaa)
Michelle( Simone)
Old 26-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Goodnight Bros~

Old 26-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

Free bump for XE

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514
Old 26-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 26-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
闲着。。无聊。。路过。。瞧瞧。。
顺手。。轻弗。。随意。。挺顶。。
Goooood Morning Singapore ....... hv a nice weekend bros ...... support

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 26-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

雪儿 is as good as before if not better !! Her GFE & SERVICE really TOP NOTCH !! Not forgetting a Grade A Frencher
Old 26-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Cum 6c6c so many bros Cum here support Xue Er read all the FR really really tempted to rtf haha only meet her once before long time ago. Her picture now looks much better than the picture in my memory maybe need to visit her to refresh Support Xue Er Always support good service FL
Old 26-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
My belated Fr :

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10. Slim, sexy curves.
Boobs : 9/10. C+. Nice feelings to squeeze, lick and suck.
Frenching : 9/10. Very passionate and fierce tight fight. Will stick her tongue in your mouth to let you suck her tongue.
Bbbj : 9/10. Deep throat. Wet slurpy actions with moanings.
Painting : 9/10. Wet n horny. Lots of sexy moanings and she seem to enjoy paintings.

Fj : 9/10. Accomodating. We try four posns. She is wet n very horny with her hugging and moanings and thrusting me n frenching me fiercely in her cowgirl posn. And priceless enjoying expression.

GFE : 9/10. Very friendly, hardworking and chatty girl. Grade A frencher who really enjoy frenching. Not a time watcher, we chat till full 60 mins is up. Know how to praise a man sincerely.
Glad that u enjoy her Svc ..upzzzz u
Old 26-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Goooood Morning Singapore ....... hv a nice weekend bros ...... support
Thanks for the morning supports camp for yr rtf too..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
雪儿 is as good as before if not better !! Her GFE & SERVICE really TOP NOTCH !! Not forgetting a Grade A Frencher
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Cum 6c6c so many bros Cum here support Xue Er read all the FR really really tempted to rtf haha only meet her once before long time ago. Her picture now looks much better than the picture in my memory maybe need to visit her to refresh Support Xue Er Always support good service FL
Camp for yr RTF FR ...
Old 26-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Round 3 Wrestle today. Ting Ting ~~. LOL

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread