The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

pls god!!!!!

say NO to alan smith!!!!!!

plsssssss. he sucks!!!!!! 0 goals last season, i rather we kept AJ
Old 11-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
pls god!!!!!
say NO to alan smith!!!!!!
plsssssss. he sucks!!!!!! 0 goals last season, i rather we kept AJ
God answer yr prayer....
but we got Shaha......

now the Toffees have 3 Ex Red Devil
Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
God answer yr prayer....
but we got Shaha......

now the Toffees have 3 Ex Red Devil

louis saLa lah!!!!!! injury prone chao keng player!
Old 12-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
louis saLa lah!!!!!! injury prone chao keng player!
no choice la.

since Moyes got him hope he can help us score more goals n in form for us
Old 15-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Although we beat Stoke but they almost make us malu...

our Defence abit shaky this season...& it not the 1st time since the begining of this new season....

hope our defence can wake up ASAP b4 it too late
Old 15-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 18
rakthai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrakthai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrakthai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the return of Canhill is good for the Blues.
hope this will spur Everton on.
that was pretty close.
Old 22-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakthai View Post
the return of Canhill is good for the Blues.
hope this will spur Everton on.
that was pretty close.
Cahill really spur Toffees against Hull as he scored the 1st goal and evetually Osman got 1 point for us......
seem like Toffees defender like to score at the wrong end of the field
hope they will wake up soon

Saha played and he was 1 of the players that set up Osman goal.
Old 22-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello new to this posting thing but just wanted to say i am an evertonian fan for a long way back since living in Aust and now working here in Spore but still continue to support the club through good and bad as they r the best.

Just curious are there many toffee supporters in Spore

At my place of work i managed to come across only 1 evertonian and the rest are mostly Chelski,Gooners, Man U's and Liverfools.

ok cheers for now. COYB
Old 23-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
blackmamba is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello..would like to say hi to all evertonians out there.. I've been a fan of the Toffees since 1985.. some ups ..a lot of downs.. but that's how I grew to love the club..because life isn't always sweet. Would look forward to meeting some Everton fans out there. Cheerio
Old 25-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zlotnik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everton fan here since 1985, FA cup final vs ManUre.

We're conceding an average of 2 goals per game. That's very bad. Our def need to shape up.

Lets hope we can mao blackburn tonight to avenge the opening day KNN tyco defeat then proceed to HOOT the red shite on saturday and put them where they belong... (the toilet)

TOFFEE since 1985
Old 26-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

welcome new toffee members!!!!
tmr the big derby game at goodison
lets hop we can win the reds!
hopefully cahill and the YAK can score!!!!!!!
Old 26-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Frisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrisky frog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where will you be on Derby Day???

Hello again,
What u doing this derby day? As for me have arrange at work to have a few days off so that when we win I can go out and pty but if lose well have the whole weekend and next day to recover

Yeah i know ur def is playin like crap but on D day form goes out the window and i think this will be a close one the RS def is good but their attack is now crap so i think this may be ur first clean sheet as tony hibbert shud be back so my feelin is we will win ( score 1 -0) goals Saha or new boy Fellaini (he would wan to prove his worth 15M)
Its a pity this game is not so popular as when the RS play MU as to me this is more entertaining.
So guess will have to watch the game at home again.

okay cheers and
COYB
Old 15-10-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toffee01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Fellow Evertonians! We will be stronger now that we can only focus on domestic competitions. The newer boys are starting to gell so no worries, we will shake the table and rock down those who arent supposed to be up there in the top 6.. ha!
Old 17-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

well i hoping we can finish the season in top 10
anything more than that is a bonus
Old 17-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man, it has been a long time since I last visited this thread. Glad to see that the thread is still pretty alive lol. Everton is finding things tough to handle recently. Their famed defence is leaking goals by the minute and the attack is not getting any better from last season.

As I mentioned previously, the midfield is too reliant on Arteta n Cahill; they really need to find more width and variety else they will start staring at a relegation dogfight end of the season.

Any preferred signings in Jan transfer window?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1