The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which OKT offer the better FLs??

Hi all bros of SBF,

I have been searching on the post of "which Okts offers the better FLs"? However it seem no one had post it before.

How about i start the ball rolling??? Feel free to post your choice of the OKT which you think he/she offer the better FL.
Old 16-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 17
marica69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which OKT offer the better FLs??

whoooaaa.. better not to continue bro.. there's a bunch of FR given for diff. OKT, FLs.. its gud for your own reference, not its purpose to be compare with.. they are all here to do wat they do best, so just take it as wat dey give..
Old 16-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okkie then....

Sorry if i offended anyone.
Old 16-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

It depends on the girls, their service, their mood, their skill to pleased a man etc...

OKT are just transactors, they do not service us, but just act as middle man and earn a cut of commission from there.

All OKT stables had their fair share of "goods" and "bads" FL, it depend on your luck..

Do your homework, read senior bros FR on the girls first before u made yr booking, go for those with Good ratings la..

Of cos, if u take 1st blood on those girls, we at SBF, will classify u as COMMANDO...
Old 16-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Kong Guan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

To each, his own is the best.
Old 17-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lazydudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1980 View Post
Do your homework, read senior bros FR on the girls first before u made yr booking, go for those with Good ratings la..

Of cos, if u take 1st blood on those girls, we at SBF, will classify u as COMMANDO...
i like fr by yinyang & woot they r good
Old 17-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ah_ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed that okt's stable sure got good n bad gals But however i feel Okt attitude do play apart somehow
Old 17-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

Its always a chicken or egg theroy. Some may like this certain OKT but some may dislike.

It all voiced down to the pricing and service-level of the gals. This is a open market where demand and supply si always there. Some okts have already bring down their pricing.

What i dislike is fake FRs. The more seasoned cheongsters will know the true or fake FRs post here.

What i wanna hightlights is 'CATBATH' by the FLs. Till now i havent met any FLs skill compare to the GL150 standard. Yeah i may ask for the sky but i really dun mind paying abit more for this. I am sure bros here may agree with me on this.

This is just my personal feedback.
Old 17-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
nickygoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mm View Post
Its always a chicken or egg theroy. Some may like this certain OKT but some may dislike.

It all voiced down to the pricing and service-level of the gals. This is a open market where demand and supply si always there. Some okts have already bring down their pricing.

What i dislike is fake FRs. The more seasoned cheongsters will know the true or fake FRs post here.
absolutely agreed. i've encountered a case when this OKT is so arrogant when i was sharing with him some FR/feedback.. and this okt has the cheek to say he has no time/busy to carry on the discussion; apparently he is cornered by his rude replies and got no more excuses to wriggle out of this trapped situation. to be more balanced, i do have encountered truthful OKT who really do their best to put actions into the word "ENJOY".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mm View Post
i wanna hightlights is 'CATBATH' by the FLs. Till now i havent met any FLs skill compare to the GL150 standard. Yeah i may ask for the sky but i really dun mind paying abit more for this. I am sure bros here may agree with me on this.
This is just my personal feedback.
wow. bro44mm, catbath so good by GL150? any hints?
Old 17-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Bros,

Don't know if I should post here, but I want to drop a few lines. Whether or not you enjoyed your session with the gals, depend mostly on the attitude/willingless to serve well. Not the OKT.

As for most of the FRs posted by bros here (no offence), all the feedbacks may only be a reference to what happened when HE is with her. Others may not get it, or not like the way she do her work, or the way she talk, or the voice, or the every little thing she do. Some walk into the room, see the gal’s face and he already don’t like her….. Lets have a breakdown :

Looks :

Very subjective, no gal is good looking to everyone, so choose with your own preference, whether you like young looking, mature looking, sexy/CFM looking, dmure looking, happy looking cool looking, cute looking, big eyes, single/double eyelids, dimples, short/long hair/very long hair, etc…. even the best gals I have got a comment “her look not my type”

Studio photo accuracy :

Almost all are using this to attract bros. accurate or not, only after you see her. Some looks better than photo, some photo look better. no one is looks 100 percent like photo. Putting up real live photo may not do her good, because not everyone go for look. I have someone quote me this “I am not looking for a wife/GF, looks not important, just don’t give me a ugly one. I just need a good f**k

Boobs :

Some like it BIG(natural or enhanced), some like it just nice(as long as natural), some can't take big boobs, some gets turn off by big nipples/aerola. Some like round, firm boobs, some got fetish for pointed shaped boobs. So this becomes a personal liking, no perfect boobs.

Body :

Some like fair, some like healthy tanned, some don’t care as long as smooth skin, some get turn on by tattoos, some get turn off by even the smallest tattoos or even the slightest scar/birthmark. Some like big butts, some like it inverted heart shape, some like it small, round and cute. How to recommend?!

Frenching/pussy licking/catbath :

Some like to french a lot, some don't like to, some are too shy to kiss, some like catbath, some enjoy to catbath the gal more, some like to lick/finger the gal, some don't even want to touch the pussy. But if you have a bad breath, or long nails, don’t know how to French properly, lick pussy but the teeth got to rub against the pussy, finger the wrong way. The gal won’t like it or may be hurt by your action, and she’ll stop you. Does that mean she’s not allowing/not good at it?

BJ/BBBJ :

Some don't like BBBJ, just to be safe. the rest, some like it fast and furious type, some like it slow and sensual, some like more tongue actions, some like deep throat, some of you are sensitive to only certain area, e.g. tip of penis, the balls, etc... The gal just got to know you, how to know which is the most liked by you?

FJ :

Some like it hot and passionate, some like to do it on the gal. Some like variation of positions, some wants the gal to moan loud(even its fake), some want the gal to moan soft and natural. Some like gal on top, some like to do it on top. some want to try different places, eg. bathroom, in front of dressing table, some can only be turn on by certain position, e.g. doggiestyle, cowboy, etc… some just want the gal to grab the bedsheet or your arm or body to turn you on. But who in the world knows what you want on bed within 90 minutes?

GFE/Chemistry :

It’s the most natural thing between people or living things. Most difficult to fake. It can happened to one that just can click with the gal the moment he communicate, the teasing, huggings, frenching, during FJ. No one get the same feeling with the same gal. So is it right to judge after a session? Does it means A get it, B will get to feel it too?

Massage :

Some like the hard type(thai style), some like the oil massage, some like soft and sensual massage that lead to FJ. Some like boobs massage. Others don’t even care whether the gal can massage. Do you go for the massage or what? If yes, go for a real masseur.

RTF :

Some may return, some just write they will but never or no time, some write YES but seen another better one, some don’t believe in it at all, some will RTF many times till she go back. So this column means nothing for reference.

Attitude/willingness to serve :

I think its most important. All/most of the above may not be essential, as you just like the way she serve you, from the moment you step into the room, the treatment from the gal, with smiles and talk to you, giggles and try her best to TCSS, the way she treated your clothings(fold or hang up ), the way she try her best to clean you up in bath, the way she blow you(non stop) for a long time, the initiate of 2nd shot, the accompany of you to wash up after FJ, and all the requests (she likes or not) she oblige. Some gals got lousy ratings on all other but just her hardworking attitude and willingness may just impress you.

Sometimes, I was asked to recommend a gal to you guys. Some of you come out and feedback “Good attitude, hardworking, but her look, her figure, FJ, BJ, not to my liking, but no complaint

So, is it a good session?
And what is a good session?
What is a bad session?
The OKT makes it happen?
Or the gal?
Or you, yourself?

I learn this in SBF “One man’s meat is another’s poison”
I believe in it. I have to believe in this.

My job is to try my best to get the willing gals to come and make sure they do their best to serve.

Period.

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 17-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 21
LifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to beholdLifeLife is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Bros,

So, is it a good session?
And what is a good session?
What is a bad session?
The OKT makes it happen?
Or the gal?
Or you, yourself?

I learn this in SBF “One man’s meat is another’s poison”
I believe in it. I have to believe in this.

My job is to try my best to get the willing gals to come and make sure they do their best to serve.

Period.
Wow Bro, super excellent write out, just given out my points today, otherwise i should have given the 5 points to you.

This is the best description for all different type of cheongsters so far i have seen in the forum............one more factor missed out, that is the money $$$ ....some bros look for budget bonk, to some bro money is not an issue......
Old 17-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

I believe more importantly, the OKT must do their own background check on what services the girls are willing to provide, rather than claiming that they provide all these services, otherwise it'll be false advertising on their part. In addition, as a service provider to us customers, if we do complain about bad service, and they do not take steps to rectify it, then I'll just go find another OKT who is more interested in my business and maintaining a good customer relationship. Just a customer point of view...
Old 17-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeLife View Post
one more factor missed out, that is the money $$$ ....some bros look for budget bonk, to some bro money is not an issue......
You are right. Thats for all of you out here to choose. And only you, yourself know how much you want to spend. They so many operators with wide price range. All your own choice. No one can force you to go for the cheap one or the expensive ones. Still my point, choose properly.

Old 17-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I believe more importantly, the OKT must do their own background check on what services the girls are willing to provide, rather than claiming that they provide all these services, otherwise it'll be false advertising on their part. In addition, as a service provider to us customers, if we do complain about bad service, and they do not take steps to rectify it, then I'll just go find another OKT who is more interested in my business and maintaining a good customer relationship. Just a customer point of view...
Bro, point noted. And sometimes its the agent who provide the service they provided. Sometimes, the gal promised to do certain service, but in actual fact, they can't. OKTs are supposed to get feedbacks from 1st, 2nd, 3rd blood, and so on. Based on these, rectify the weaknesses and try to talk to the gal to improve, as for her strong points, this will be what to use to recommend to others.

As for me, either the gal work to the limited standard, or pack up, cos they don't deserve the paycut. As for complaints, I welcome them as much as good feedbacks/FRs. They let me know how weak or strong the gal is. so if you can see, there are good FRs in thread, and maybe some not so good FRs, and could be followed up by good FRs again. That means the gals have buck up on her service.

No matter what, they are human, with emotions and tends to be fatique after much work/ long hours of serving customers. Really glad to have some very understanding bros who pardon them when go for late sessions.

And yet, they are some factors, like looks, boobs size, skin tone, height, etc... that can't be changed. So choose your own type of gal to bonk. And ask questions about the gal, OKTs are supposed to answer them, unless you are allow to view then decide.

P.S. don't ask questions like - how many guys they have serve already, she live in which town, study till which level, etc.... these are out of points question, which I won't answer.

Old 17-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rak_sauthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post

P.S. don't ask questions like - how many guys they have serve already, she live in which town, study till which level, etc...
These questions can be asked in GL cat 40, when the OKT stand beside and "recommend" maybe can try asking him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1