The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
already in her 40s still want fj 200?! her knives are sharp and dunno market rate. xq much younger also dun ask that high for fj.

Might be she is also racist
Old 09-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
already in her 40s still want fj 200?! her knives are sharp and dunno market rate. xq much younger also dun ask that high for fj.
Possibly she is racist..as i am not cinese...or possibly worry size..( i am only average normal 7" but she cant know that until i undress lol.
I heard her ask a chinese guy 150..
Old 10-03-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

To all Brothers and newbie here

To be honest For the price of $150 to $200 or even $250 doesn’t worth it in here! Especially the duration is only less then 40min but majority all 20min. Furthermore there’s isn’t any bathroom or a big bed which the girl can slowly slowly service us. (Just too bad GL is close otherwise for this amount $150 we can book 3 x Vietnam 3 X Thai and maybe 2 x China)

As for me maybe I will only go if only she worth the amount otherwise I might as well go for FL, although the pictures you see online most of them are fake but you made the final decision is either you can walk away or go and look for a new one. (That is what I normally do) paying $150 for FL with full service coverage TO ME i find it is still much more valuable for my money. (If you are super rich no problem &#128521

If you are aware in China you will know what is call

ML = 快餐 normally just BJ for 2 min then straight away FJ
FL = 中餐 normally can go for BJ or BBBJ then service for a while then FJ
Booking = 全餐 this one power what they call it as 一条龙服务 which you can actually find them in GL house but now close so to get this kind of service can only go for Hotel FLs

You guys know what’s I’m talking about unless you are newbie

There’s a lot out there which is much more better then here try to look around in this thread and you can find some which is much better eg: apple / Cheryl / Miu Miu or in $$$$$7 or even impmm7.

I just hope that all bro here can enjoy every minute in their money and not throwing anywhere anyhow “unless you are super rich then is fine”

If you think my 2 cent of comment is rubbish please zap me . But if you find my comment worth looking you may just 👍🏻 Will do.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
If you think my 2 cent of comment is rubbish please zap me . But if you find my comment worth looking you may just 👍🏻 Will do.
Hi bro icecum. Thank you for summarising for all bros. Agree with what you say.

Upped you my humble points
Old 10-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Possibly she is racist..as i am not cinese...or possibly worry size..( i am only average normal 7" but she cant know that until i undress lol.
I heard her ask a chinese guy 150..
Heard MLs will try charge more for certain races eg ang mos.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

A 5min walk away from PL can get $100 per pop.

Not heavenly beauty but playable and got shower attached in room.

After that can drink beer outside.

Used to have 2 MP there in the past, but kena raided.

Now 1 shop is left there.

Entrance standard. $35/$50
Massage - gave me a good 30mins (not every time) (not consistent)
FJ - gave a good cat bath , lick everywhere, use her boobs to bua everywhere, then bang bang bang...

Looks 6/10
Figure - slim and slight tone
Boobs - enhanced (I don’t like)
Nips - eraser

Not rushed and cosy place.

But the massage bed got some damped smell.. otherwise overall is clean
Old 10-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all Brothers and newbie here

To be honest For the price of $any bathroom or a big bed which the girl can slowly slowly service us. (Just too are super rich no problem &#128521 hich you can actually find them in GL house but now close so to get this kind of service can only go for Hotel FLs

You guys know what’s I’m talking about unless yoe try to look around in this thread and you can find some which is much better eg: apple / Cheryl / Miu Miu or in $$$$
Bro agree but now most FL and ML too good business , only give half hour service !
They tell you one hour than give excuse spot check , you already 45mins

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 10-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Heard MLs will try charge more for certain races eg ang mos.
Yup.
Dat was my point
Actually you are raising a good point
In my long post i said 3 reasons...racism as 1.
I will correct me

4 reasons...greed, or misperception that westerners/europeans are rich so therefore..ask more as the 4th
Old 10-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
A 5min walk away from PL can get $100 per pop.

Not heavenly beauty but playable and got shower attached in room.

After that can drink beer outside.

Used to have 2 MP there in the past, but kena raided.

Now 1 shop is left there.

Entrance standard. $35/$50
Massage - gave me a good 30mins (not every time) (not consistent)
FJ - gave a good cat bath , lick everywhere, use her boobs to bua everywhere, then bang bang bang...

Looks 6/10
Figure - slim and slight tone
Boobs - enhanced (I don’t like)
Nips - eraser

Not rushed and cosy place.

But the massage bed got some damped smell.. otherwise overall is clean
Assume u mean prinsep?
Malaysian PR or PRC?
Old 10-03-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

10 char....

Last edited by enzyme; 11-03-2021 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

I find quality at this mall quite cui

Walk around think every floor for MO except mcd level and highest floor

Orchard tower better looks better body
Old 11-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I find quality at this mall quite cui

Walk around think every floor for MO except mcd level and highest floor

Orchard tower better looks better body
Yes of course cause OT is more on expat price and the ml there will carrot you but the service wise all the same 20min or less for the price of $150 to $300 in OT
Old 11-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes of course cause OT is more on expat price and the ml there will carrot you but the service wise all the same 20min or less for the price of $150 to $300 in OT
OT price drop because of covid already, now $100 to $200
Old 11-03-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
OT price drop because of covid already, now $100 to $200
Really so far when I’m there’s a few time the price I got is $150 min maybe I not handsome that why haha 😂
Old 11-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
If that is XQ, customers will be flooding into her MP now.
Xiao Qian is busy everytime she's working. If her picture is posted here, the queue will be even longer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread