The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone try this helper? Looks hot.

Old 12-11-2021, 10:17 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
if you do you want to share ?
look like Fl to me ...
really the best so far i see ... hahaha
Slurps you as promised!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 13-11-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post

Anyone meet her before ?Thanks
Found her tiktok handle this one
pretty_devil23

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://ibb.co/hBPRnQm

So many, mostly no reply.
This looking for long term relationship.
Anyone tried before?
Old 13-11-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
https://ibb.co/hBPRnQm

So many, mostly no reply.
This looking for long term relationship.
Anyone tried before?
Just play along lor, after bonk few times, can just start giving excuses to avoid...
Old 14-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Searching And Bonking Day

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Alibaba1315 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exchange contact pm me
Old 14-11-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
arsonist_84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone booked her before? Those who like meaty would appreciate.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSehkmw1U/
Old 14-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Scam. Just careful
Scam them back.... LOL
Old 14-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.

please share contact details if possible bro
Old 14-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.

That must have been a real hardcore session. I Guess she accept gang bang.
Bro, please share contacts and price
Old 14-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it possible to book a hotel room and have the ladies come up at different timings ?
Old 14-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hello fellow bros. I'm new to this. Any tips on how to find maids to screw? Thanks.
Bro, go to any maids spot on a Sunday and if u see any maids that are standing alone or 2 and she looks like she is waiting for someone tat is the time to approach them.

Unlike a fish tank where u pay and get to fuck, rejection is part of the fun, just move on to other gals which is just a few steps away. Gd luck

Last edited by fde83; 14-11-2021 at 03:28 PM.
Old 14-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
That must have been a real hardcore session. I Guess she accept gang bang.
Bro, please share contacts and price
so skinny look like from CDC centre lol
Old 14-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
so skinny look like from CDC centre lol
These type of body clothes hanger leh. Wear anything also nice one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1