The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbadboy View Post
Hi All Bro there, I'm going to Manila cheong. Any recommadation or contact pls pm me.
bro - i hope you read up the previous postings.

is this your first visit ?
Old 14-08-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunleavy View Post
Don't go to area 51,it's a dump and everything is more expensive than

miss universal.As for pickup place ,i found 2 casas in makati and the quality

is accepted,only cost me 2500 pesos overnight.i and pactman had a good

time in manila on jun 18-20
Hi Bro. can share the pick up place
Old 14-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi Bro. can share the pick up place
Bro, no mood re-write the stories

Just go back and do some reading- all the info is as clear as cyrstal ...

Just take some time and read the previous posts - where prices, locations, services all mentioned
Old 21-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Stick99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, will be in manila on the 25 - 26Aug(next week), so if any bro keen to meet up for a drink in the evening drop me a msg.

I'm fine with anything, just hoping to meet and know more bros from this forum.
Of coz if there is a party going on, I'll love to join as well ... haha

Cheers
Stick
Old 21-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have cheong in many places and Manila is one of my favourites. It's has a myriad of choices to suit your needs. But cheonging needs money. If you don't have that then it's better to stay home and PCC.
Old 22-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

explored yesterday in manila and heres is my summary
1. went to casa around 5pm (red door with 2061-cannot really remember the number) in Makati. they had a good selection of girls. almost chose 1 but was quoted 4k peso which i am not agreeable. stand up to leave and i notice that the pimp had a would on his hand which is rotting deeply into the flesh with white/yellow pus which look like bird shit around the wound. glad that i did not take the girls there.

2. went to another casa which is behind many plants. selection of girls was poor and i leave immediately.

3. went to LA Cafe and it is still closed.

4. Went back to hotel and sleep.
Old 22-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

any updates on airforce one ?
Old 23-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilcock View Post
Went to Miss Universal in Malate yesterday. It is now under a new management. Many pretty girls to bring back to hotel. The rate is $8,000 for overnight stay. You can also go there to view the girls FOC and feast your eyes on them with most wearing skimpy attire.
Ms Universal is not in Malate. It's in Pasay City. The Mayor of Pasay is Antonio Calixta while Alfredo Lim is Mayor of Malate. Barfine in Ms Universal can be lower than 6k if you know the people there.
Old 23-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
explored yesterday in manila and heres is my summary
1. went to casa around 5pm (red door with 2061-cannot really remember the number) in Makati. they had a good selection of girls. almost chose 1 but was quoted 4k peso which i am not agreeable. stand up to leave and i notice that the pimp had a would on his hand which is rotting deeply into the flesh with white/yellow pus which look like bird shit around the wound. glad that i did not take the girls there.

2. went to another casa which is behind many plants. selection of girls was poor and i leave immediately.

3. went to LA Cafe and it is still closed.

4. Went back to hotel and sleep.
You got guts to step into casa's man ...

Check Amazonia, along same road ..

As for the wound in the papa - damn .. scary man ..
Old 24-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

I thinks this is appropriate here ..

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1347
Old 24-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I'm in Manila every month. Nothing to afraid about. Life still go on...

Last week, they have news that police are torturing prisoners and this week is ex-police as hostager
Old 24-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro,

I will be in Manila sometime in October. Will you be there then? Hope to be able to meet you. Strictly not for cheonging but we can make it incidental.
Old 24-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
I'm in Manila every month. Nothing to afraid about. Life still go on...

Last week, they have news that police are torturing prisoners and this week is ex-police as hostager
Yah, nothing to worry .. apparently the gunman was found dead due to his laughing to death at the comedy of the cops .. (oops - his ex-colleagues)

I am not a forces person, but those doing PB shooting maybe know how to better take cover and a bit of flash bang to smoke everybody out ... well, what do I know ???
Old 25-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yah, nothing to worry .. apparently the gunman was found dead due to his laughing to death at the comedy of the cops .. (oops - his ex-colleagues)

I am not a forces person, but those doing PB shooting maybe know how to better take cover and a bit of flash bang to smoke everybody out ... well, what do I know ???
The president want to stop corruption. A senior police Inspector like the hostager only paid 20K peso. Who want to waste their life...
Old 27-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
citybeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all happy cheonger,

Just came back from Manila two weeks ago! i had a happy time there for whole night. I was in a taxi and the driver started a conversation and asked me if i want a college girl, i said i am not interested. he said that these girls lived in a dormitory and he can bring me there to chose! he said that they want money to pay school fees.

I told him i am not interested and he gave me his number and ask me if i am interested, i can call him. no hard push!

i dare not call as i was not sure because i cannot believe it was true! i went back and felt horny. so i call him but instead of me going to choose, if he can bring the girls over. he said ok and i can reject the girls and just pay taxi fees.

then one hour later, he brought two girls for me to choose in a taxi and man, they were good and i was like i want both, but not enough bullet. i had one of the two for P3000 and i can have her for 12 hours. so, i took her to my room.

She was something like 19 years old and she is really sweet. after getting into the room, i ask her if she wants to shower and she said yes. she took off her shirt and jeans and she had a good nice body with some baby fats, but i like the boobs most! i took out my all and guide her to the shower, i filled the bathtub and i initiate all the move as she does not seems to know what to do. i had all the good time and do what i want.

going to the bed and i had a good first round, i did all on her and make her come, boy she was so tight in her pussy, i am not joking! dig dig dig, wet and wild, her body was jerking and i enjoy the sight of it. i told her to blow me and she did it without good result, never mind, i said i want to go in and she lied down. so, i went in slow and bloody hell, it was so fucking nice with such tight pussy! i bang bang bang until my last drop. this is first round. i am tired and she is also tired after. I ask her is she is hungry and she said yes, so, i ordered room service and had a good dinner with her in nude, you can imagine!

thereafter, we went to bed and she fell asleep. i was tired and so was her. this is my part 1. i will continue after..... sorry bro, please be patient with me. if you are interested to follow my story, i will give you the contact number if you are going to Manila... see you later
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1