The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Some fucker just told Leni about her photos being posted up on the internet.

I got confronted.

My sharing of photos and FR are becoz you guys can know which girls are good with their service and which are not.

You dont have to tell her about it.

If thats what you think was right, then it discourages me to share my FRs in the future especially with photos.

Disappointing.
Hi bro,
You have every rights to do whatever you want, but.....
How do you know is a bro from this forum?
After a picture has been posted, nobody know where and who has the pics, do not think is fair to just only blame bros from this forum.....the pictures could be reposted....
Ps...I personally have experiences when I was out with strip tease dance's instructor, she told me that her agent troll the the internet to see if there are pictures or video of their girls....for their own safety....and some of the senior bros may also remember that a while back an owner of a venues openly comes on this forum and promote his venues and converse with us....so it may not be necessary be a bro, here it could be from different forums; or the their bosses themselves.

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 26-05-2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got confronted.
Surprise u dun understand, "Virtual world". There are hundreds, thousands, millions types of ppl online.

Be smart, being kind, selfless sharing online does not equate of getting kindness and reward in return. Anything u posted online, can be used by others.

Not much harm done except your relationship with a WL. BTW, why bother about this so called relationship??? Getting angry, sleepless over this? Take it as a lesson and move on with life....
Old 26-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:

I got confronted.

My sharing of photos and FR are becoz you guys can know which girls are good with their service and which are not.

You dont have to tell her about it.
brother,nxt time jus post pix with onli partial of ger face lor...with no full face shwn,more of the ger body parts can b shwn.

smthg like tis one

or like tis

i wldn't put up their complete names 2 if i were u,so nobody can reli knw.

jus share share my view onli.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
TCSS kopi sessions are good..alot of nice coffeeshops coming up in JKT.
even a personal friend is opening up 1 beside 1001!
hahaa....
One thing I like about Jakarta is the convenience stores are very spacious and have chairs for you to sit to have a drink and hang out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
brother, nxt time jus post pix with onli partial of ger face lor...with no full face shown, more of the ger body parts can b shown.
Anything you post in the public domain will be seen by any person so use your own discretion if want to post anything.

Quote:

Bro iicycold are those your own production?
The susu damn power!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
zaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care about getting zaps, but the fact i was zap for providing the possible helpful information below, make me suspicious about characters on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
So please do ask; no questions are too stupid nor too lazy....It will try to be answer as best as possible.
I will ask why i've seen so many warning about you as below before from original thread? whats your agenda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 26-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: zaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
I don't care about getting zaps, but the fact i was zap for providing the possible helpful information below, make me suspicious about characters on this forum
Sex forum lah, good people very few here

Many people want free info, free sex, free hold hand, free advertisement fee.....and mostly they are too free, too cheap, too greedy and too lazy

Anyway just a sex forum, don't get too serious in this......let scammer scam the lazy idiots is good for their growth.
Old 26-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
news from locals here that more places will be closed during puasa compared to last year, due to also concerns about upcoming changes.
Looks like JKT is in a state of flux....tread carefully until we see direction of new administration.

Quote:
he want to get into her good books..for the stupidest reason
The person who exposed the pics wanted to act like a 'White Knight' because he has no social skills to pickup normal women in real life. Only a douchebag would first use to pic to his own benefit to find/fuck the girl, and then screw over the messenger by exposing him to try get her respect/admiration.

If his concern was truly altruistic, he would have just told the poster to remove the pics. Instead he goes and finds/fucks the girl based on the pics, and then exposes the pics to the girl to build rapport because he lacks social skills and hopes to get in her good graces by screwing over others. What goes around comes around and one day karma will pay him back for his douchebaggery.
Old 26-05-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
he want to get into her good books..for the stupidest reason
but nvm la...next time just post minimal details.
and I promise I wont take any photos when we go out ok?
Hi bro,
Let says I agree, but to say is only from this forum could be unfair, when post info on the internet, anybody can get it...
I agree that this defeat spirit of sharing, but don't just say is only in this forum....

Cheers.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Next time just post FRs and pics of bencong and see if jokers will go and try and show them their pics or not hahaha!
Old 26-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Next time just post FRs and pics of bencong and see if jokers will go and try and show them their pics or not hahaha!
holy shoot i googled bencong and the images appeared scared the shit out of me..
Old 26-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hi bro,
Good idea, thank you for the advice...

My humble two cents.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post
holy shoot i googled bencong and the images appeared scared the shit out of me..
Hi bro,
What was it, that was so scary...

My humble two cents.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
brother,nxt time jus post pix with onli partial of ger face lor...with no full face shwn,more of the ger body parts can b shwn.

smthg like tis one

or like tis

i wldn't put up their complete names 2 if i were u,so nobody can reli knw.

jus share share my view onli.
Hi bro,
That is a nice girl, wow you lucky to get a winner like that...
Me want to nose bleed.....hahahaha

My humble two cents.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hey guys,

Thank you all for kind advice, well noted.

Quote:

smthg like tis one

or like tis

Bro iicycold, shes bloody hot and does not mind being video taped.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post
One more pic to scare the shit out of you!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1