The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Talking Kabuki KTV at cairnhill

Was there the other night with my bros. Received a warm welcome as always by all the papasan in black suits. Upon entrance down, you could see girls and mummies sitting with their legs crossed and man those legs!@! in sofas near the staircase.

Went into the room and called for our usual mummy and told her my preference of gals.

Within minutes, a tall slim and hourly shaped PRC gal came in. Her skin was real smooth, fair and soft. Her eyes were big and brightens the darkness of the room. Her tits were from heaven, man, I really lover her 36D pair of tits. (after I ask her the three magical numbers, 36D 24 34).

Gals there don't normally do FJ unless she agrees and the chemistry/price is right. HJ/BJ is common, where she will use tissue paper to wrap around your dickhead when you explode. Range from $50-$80.

Takling girls out normally would cost you around $300-$400 per shot, depending on your negotiation skills.

A bottle there cost $392/nett. Tips for mummy usually is $50 (you could tip her more if you think she deserves more). $30 for AM.

Cheers..
Old 24-04-2004, 11:58 PM
tipster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Kabuki KTV at cairnhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Was there the other night with my bros. Received a warm welcome as always by all the papasan in black suits. Upon entrance down, you could see girls and mummies sitting with their legs crossed and man those legs!@! in sofas near the staircase.

Went into the room and called for our usual mummy and told her my preference of gals.

Within minutes, a tall slim and hourly shaped PRC gal came in. Her skin was real smooth, fair and soft. Her eyes were big and brightens the darkness of the room. Her tits were from heaven, man, I really lover her 36D pair of tits. (after I ask her the three magical numbers, 36D 24 34).

Gals there don't normally do FJ unless she agrees and the chemistry/price is right. HJ/BJ is common, where she will use tissue paper to wrap around your dickhead when you explode. Range from $50-$80.

Takling girls out normally would cost you around $300-$400 per shot, depending on your negotiation skills.

A bottle there cost $392/nett. Tips for mummy usually is $50 (you could tip her more if you think she deserves more). $30 for AM.

Cheers..

Bro, just checking with you ah, You said within minutes the PRC came in but how long b4 u managed to check out her tits? If super fast time, I wanna go!
Old 25-04-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Kabuki KTV at cairnhill

Quote:

Cheers..
It's there any local/m'sia chicks? And they do hj/bj/fj..not?? The damage of these gal, and bro do u haf infro abt happy hours?? Thank's
Old 25-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Samster

tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipster
Bro, just checking with you ah, You said within minutes the PRC came in but how long b4 u managed to check out her tits? If super fast time, I wanna go!

The gal arrived within minutes after I told mummy my preference for the gals. Managed to squeeze her tits after her second round of butterflying. She will sit on your lap when she came in the second time if you signal her to do so. And from there you can fonder her tits and lift up her mini skirts and the rest is up to you.

Cheers
Old 25-04-2004, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterX
It's there any local/m'sia chicks? And they do hj/bj/fj..not?? The damage of these gal, and bro do u haf infro abt happy hours?? Thank's

Yes, there are malaysian chinese and malay chicks in there as well as locals. Their rates are pegged to the rates I jus mentioned, more or less the same. Of course, you can always nego with them.

Happy Hours start from 6pm till 9pm. But not much chicks though.

Cheers
Old 25-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheers..
the name and no (in kabuki) of the chick?
Old 25-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
the name and no (in kabuki) of the chick?
Yeah...any chio local(chinese)to recomend?? Dare to play not??
Bro tthawk,thanks for ur reply to my query too!
Old 26-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, there are some local and Malaysian Chinese girls, ask for Mummmy Yvonne when you go there.

Cheers
Old 21-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
haha has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Cool Re: Kabuki KTV at cairnhill

Quote:
you can also find mummy sharon there,she were be good enough to guide you along,they used to have alot of gals with looks but cannot play want,they are like heaven there!there is lots of mummy there but never look for this mummy called honey!!!she wont talk much only her Am do!!!she will still sit in your room like a zombie!!!so far i go there i think sharon is the best,as i ever look for others too......the tips there standard are 50!!!even when you wanted to reject a girl,you ought to give her a 10!!
Old 21-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha
the tips there standard are 50!!!even when you wanted to reject a girl,you ought to give her a 10!!
who say 1?
Old 22-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
you can also find mummy sharon there,she we!
It depends who you have for Mummy. My one don't accept anything if we reject the girl. But sometimes out of courtesy, we would give $20 to the girl thru Mummy.

Cheers
Old 23-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
you can also find mummy sharon there,she were be good enough to guide you along,they used to have alot of gals with looks but cannot play want,they are like heaven there!there is lots of mummy there but never look for this mummy called honey!!!she wont talk much only her Am do!!!she will still sit in your room like a zombie!!!so far i go there i think sharon is the best,as i ever look for others too......the tips there standard are 50!!!even when you wanted to reject a girl,you ought to give her a 10!!
Thankew bro, for ur infro.....btw,how can they charge ppl when we reject certain gal which dun suit our liking??? Hmmm....maybe must bring some rupiah liao......or perhap a 5 at the left,a 5 at the right...?...will challenged this odd rules of them if i encounter....hahahaha
Old 23-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Samster

It all depends on whom is yr mummy. She somehow controls on how much u shld give when u reject a gal. Cheers
Old 23-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It depends who you have for Mummy. My one don't accept anything if we reject the girl. But sometimes out of courtesy, we would give $20 to the girl thru Mummy.

Cheers
I never pay a single thing if tak jalan.
Imagine if they bring you 10 gals for choosing, if you reject 9 u pay 90 - 180?
No way man!

Even if in any joint, any gal sit for less than 5mins and you realise not your cuppa tea. Just call the mummy and change, simple as that
Old 23-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Samster

Agreed. I like yr style. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1