The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 21-05-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
FR on BB. Thanks to Bro jlkl for sharing. Booked a session with ML BB and proceeded to location after getting a reply from ML.

Location was easy to find and with ample parking spaces.

The massage was really good. Good strength, right knots and on points. Good pace too. This ML is a professional in this area, nothing to complain about. She was rather friendly and chatting was really easy and make the whole experience so much more relaxed.

After a good 40mins of really good massage, was told to flip over. Before she started her really skillful polishing service, she made the effort to explained what she will be doing, what she was going to do and how she will be doing it. I was shocked because she is really professional and the feeling and sensation were ootw. At around 12mins into the service I couldn't hold it any longer and burst my fire!!!

What was so special was that I shot really high up and to be frank I have never shot this distance before. She did not stop there the polishing continues and with twist and twirl of her hands, sometimes stopping with a tight grip in between, I experienced another sensation of the big O and this time, uncontrollably fluid were shot. It feels like my own piss but I wasn't even thinking of peeing throughout. It's a very special and good experience. She repeats the polishing, twist and twirl, stopping with tight grip several times more until I told her to stop because I could feel my legs jelly by now.

Overall a very unique and special experience. I believe her way really helps men to regain our live firiing power. I seen it myself and highly recommend to visit her and try for yourself.

Please do not ask me for contact or pm me. Please ask bro jlkl for contact because it's his lobang. We should respect him and the ML.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 10/10
Polishing: 1000/10
Overall experience 9.5/10

RTM: For Sure!!!

Thanks again Bro jlkl!
Don't forget her health tips
Old 21-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Not sharing baobao contact till further notice. She is having a hard time to slot in samsters into her schedule.
Thanks to those who had visited her but please do not circulate her contact to others.
Old 21-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Not sharing baobao contact till further notice. She is having a hard time to slot in samsters into her schedule.
Thanks to those who had visited her but please do not circulate her contact to others.

Ya bro, thanks for not sharing,And those bro try before better don't circulate her contact to others first.Now she very hard to schedule her timing.
Old 21-05-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Don't forget her health tips
Ya bro,her tips really help improved blood circulation.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@Motorcraze_86
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 22-05-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Waa.
Now BB is like the no.1 in my list to try.
Too bad I missed the earlier wave of sharing.
Hope the sharing will open soon.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 22-05-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randylicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can PM contact or clues to find? Thanks in advance
Old 22-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro , just want to check if her wechat ID ends with 178?

If so its the same bao i am supporting. Hahaha.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
awanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro jlkl, please share me BB contact when slot available. I have tried Lisa few time (wax & massage). Best wax so far i encounter.

Hope to try BB. First time hear this "polishing".

Thanks.
Old 24-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 8
Pewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPewpewjow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Lisa-

Thanks jlkl for introducing her. Enjoyed the session, room comes with attached shower. She got the right strength and was easy to chat with.

Looks: 7/10 milf
Body: 8/10
Like jlkl mentioned 15mins back massage follow by 45 mins on your jewel
Overall experience 8/10

RTM: maybe if i drive, location abit hard for foot soldiers

Please dont ask me for contact, credits to jlkl
Old 24-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewpewjow View Post
FR on Lisa-

Thanks jlkl for introducing her. Enjoyed the session, room comes with attached shower. She got the right strength and was easy to chat with.

Overall experience 8/10

Upz your points. Thanks for the fr. 👍
Old 24-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bro jlkl! I’m patiently waiting in line for the sharing of this polishing gem. Never squirted before an eagerly waiting your share in PM of this gem! Thanks!
Old 25-05-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After all these years, one would think have seen it all. But then you meet BaoBao and she does things to your body that you thought was humanly impossible. oh my! she explained what's happening but I don't understand Chinese. Tried to google and this page answered some of my questions... https://blog.womanizer.com/male-squirting-is-a-thing/

any Chinese speaking bros who been to her maybe can educate me more.

bro @jlkl - you are a legend.
Old 25-05-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Hi bro , just want to check if her wechat ID ends with 178?
If so its the same bao i am supporting. Hahaha.
Nope. You got the wrong ML.

This BaoBao is an under radar 5-star gem, who does not advertise at all, and needs to be safely guarded.
She offers very good massage, authentic JG, authentic prostate care (via the anus), and gives excellent health tips.
Bros who have tried her have experienced improvement in their performance.
For now, her schedule is full, so selective sharing of her contact info has stopped
Old 25-05-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewpewjow View Post
FR on Lisa-

Overall experience 8/10

Lisa @ Bukit Batok was formerly working at 3XX AMK. Old timers would know her.
From the Northeast, she is one hot MILF who is attractive, slim, well endowed, and loves to sing (K-OK queen).
She offers a range of basic services such as waxing (very professionally done), authentic JG, facial and others (she has imported equipment from China).
Then, one can get nice sensual relaxation - her hands can do wonders.

Although her location may not seem super convenient, it is still accessible via bus (short ride from MRT) and car.
Her room has attached shower pod.
She is in my list of regulars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1