The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On this issue of high prices, remember this Baby who charged like what, $150, for a HJ about two years ago? She was banking on her exotic good looks and was quite popular.
Yup. She was FL too at $230+
I think $150 may have included bj.
I thought she was hot.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Booked below FL ... I was aghast when I arrived at her doorstep. Totally different person and she doesn’t look a bit like the gal in the ads. �� She looks like she is in her late thirties to early forties and she is out of shape. I immediately rejected her ... wasted my time. Do not trust those reviews online as the real FR, if negative were already deleted by her pimp. Damn! ����

150 from that site mostly from SPAs or used to work from SPAs. Better to avoid than to try luck
Old 28-10-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On this issue of high prices, remember this Baby who charged like what, $150, for a HJ about two years ago? She was banking on her exotic good looks and was quite popular.
Yah she was operating from hotel... I remember not being too attracted to her because of her boobs. My didi didn't react too readily.

Zara
Old 29-10-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yah she was operating from hotel... I remember not being too attracted to her because of her boobs. My didi didn't react too readily.
She came at a very turbulent time. But eventually settled out. I was admittedly her regular despite her high prices as she wasn't just good looking. If based on looks, she would probably attract a curious chiongster or 2 for one session that's all. but she was incredibly fun to be with, Very spontaneous and full of joy that's why I returned. Has OG angel vibes Definitely, which I cannot resist to compare due to both having exotic looks.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
An Yue has since cleared up the hairs and washes the bathroom everyday. I think it is now very clean after I mentioned to her about maintaining hygiene standard for all bros. Her D cup boobs is still one of the best in SLG imho plus her gfe feeling Enjoy her company bros.
natural boob?
Old 29-10-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
7公主aka Seventh Princess.

Lovely lady who like to 撒娇, services are detailed that started with a FN shower.
Massage is really good and thorough.
Petite size with a nice C cup to grab
Stay alone in a condo and place is clean and well kept.

Location convenient for bro drive

Look 7/10
Body 7/10
Massage 8/10
Sensual 8/10
Service 9/10 FN shower before and assisted shower after

Attitude - Jovial and chatty lady who is seldom on her phone, definitely not a time watcher and generally oblige with request within her limit

Conclusively a really nice and fail safe lady, took a 90mins and chat with her abt recent episode (apparently a bro here also highlight to her).

I think further explanation is not necessary other than that she genuinely has to report for meeting, where I also share with her that given her location, some bro would have already been on their way even if its notification, 30mins in advance.
natural boobs?
Old 29-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3781

Just tried her, age is early 40s, figure is decent, but she provides one of the best massage / tuina i have ever encountered online. She used to be a Chinese physician and cures my aches and sores almost instantly. Told her my back and neck was aching and she helps to soothes the muscles and used those stones (idk what is it called in chinese) , that is heated up and rubbed against the back. Extremely professionally done she is very knowledgeable also and used lots of strength and back cracking.

Ended off with a HJ to complete the session. Highly highly recommended to try if you have back and neck aches from spending too much time on the computer, but don't expect any sensual etc, she is quite good with juagen but HJ is mechanical etc, and she is in a sexy nightie throughout the session, there's a mirror in her room which can see her ass while massaging me Overall a very good relaxing session, will 100% go back if i got neck aches.. she can replace my regular tuina clinic which i go to when i have aches already.. + HJ included :P

total damage: $100 + $20(for the massage oil + stone treatment thingy) , can message her to ask bout her pricelist.

In and out, 1hr no shortchange of time.

Location is good, convenient to foot soldiers + drivers.

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 29-10-2020 at 02:44 AM.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
MR for Coco

Location : Private apartment, around 10mins walk from nearest MRT. Better to drive
Looks : Her pics are accurate imo, she maybe even looks better in real life. Some bros says she Milfy but i think she’s more of a pre-milf
Body : Lean with huge, soft tits. Very nice to squeeze and knead.
Sensual : Like bros said she starts off immediately with sensual, puts in effort to provide a teasing catbath and massage with her boobs all over you. Asked for a titfuck and she obliged. Eventually proceeds to a hj while hugging me. Frenched her and kneaded her tits throughout the hj, one of the better ones i’ve had.
Massage : She does this after sensual. Not sure if shes experienced but she provided a good neck massage for me, up until the very last minute of my hour.
Personality : She’s chatty and kind of bubbly. Talked alot of cock with me before and after sensual. Gfe was decent but not out of the roof. And yes she did use her phone for 2-3 mins after sensual but after that she gave me full attention during the massage, which i really appreciated

May rtm to try her nuru, contemplating on whether it would be worth to try others first. Coco is good and all but i do feel like she lacks a little something tho, can’t seem to put my finger on it.
How much is her nuru ?
Old 29-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
natural boob?
Boobs are small and natural. If you are seeking for good massage and a decent HJ. You should go for her.
Old 29-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3781

Just tried her, age is early 40s, figure is decent, but she provides one of the best massage / tuina i have ever encountered online. She used to be a Chinese physician and cures my aches and sores almost instantly. Told her my back and neck was aching and she helps to soothes the muscles and used those stones (idk what is it called in chinese) , that is heated up and rubbed against the back. Extremely professionally done she is very knowledgeable also and used lots of strength and back cracking.

Ended off with a HJ to complete the session. Highly highly recommended to try if you have back and neck aches from spending too much time on the computer, but don't expect any sensual etc, she is quite good with juagen but HJ is mechanical etc, and she is in a sexy nightie throughout the session, there's a mirror in her room which can see her ass while massaging me Overall a very good relaxing session, will 100% go back if i got neck aches.. she can replace my regular tuina clinic which i go to when i have aches already.. + HJ included :P

total damage: $100 + $20(for the massage oil + stone treatment thingy) , can message her to ask bout her pricelist.

In and out, 1hr no shortchange of time.

Location is good, convenient to foot soldiers + drivers.

Thanks for the FR.
Old 29-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
How much is her nuru ?
Think she mentioned 130, not sure if its fixed or not since its not listed anywhere. Best if you text her and ask on your own.

Last edited by sontaehyung; 29-10-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Warning: Unpopular Opinion

Tried 7P recently.

Positive
- Hygiene good. Even use disposable cups when offering water
- Shower together + teasing. Hard to find nowadays
- 4G roaming. Hard to find nowadays
- Massage not bad. Got put in effort and can tell got experience.
- Teasing massage good. Made me surrender early. As another bro mentioned before, she spends quite a bit of time teasing the rod.

Negative
- Looks. Don't expect anything like the photos and videos on SLG.
- Seems uninterested in carrying out conversation with me. Only one-liner replies when I ask questions
- No GFE at all, maybe I not her type.
- Keep using phone while doing teasing massage. And she still dare tell me her friend chatting with her.

Overall, lack of chemistry = no RTC for me.

Others bros have mainly reported good experiences with her so YMMV. Just sharing my experience for the benefit of others.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Tried 7P recently.

Positive
- Teasing massage good. Made me surrender early. As another bro mentioned before, she spends quite a bit of time teasing the rod.

Negative
- Seems uninterested in carrying out conversation with me. Only one-liner replies when I ask questions
- Keep using phone while doing teasing massage. And she still dare tell me her friend chatting with her.

Others bros have mainly reported good experiences with her so YMMV. Just sharing my experience for the benefit of others.
When she open the door and after seeing her, I felt like ke-belakan pusing.

Her service and attitude was on point though, but looks wise I just cant accept..

Humble Up for your honestly!
Old 29-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Tried 7P recently.

Positive

Negative

Not unpopular FR la bro, in fact I think is very accurate. The only part I kinda surprised is hp usage..never experienced it with her in my 5 to 6 visits in the past. Perhaps she really have other lobang keeping her busy these days lol.

On GFE and conversation, I dare say that's what most of us experience w her too. She is not the chatterbox kind hence i think she sings/hum to eliminate the awkwardness. So all in all, agree with your FR. Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold

First adventure to Milf Lisa and here goes the FR. (https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/).

Pros:
From the pics, add a few more years and she looks pretty I believe in her younger days.

Place looks pretty decent. Nice deco and massage bed set-up. The toilet is super clean with different variations of shampoos and soap. Towels seem clean with no smell so is good.

Cons

Massage is soso. Not the best nor the worst. Leaning towards the bad side. More than a couple of times can see and hear her using phones. Seems like she is messaging her clients and picking up calls during sensual. So its a big minus for me.

Boobs definitely enhanced. This is my first time feeling it and it feels pretty hard. From the external looks natural but upon grabbing can feel it. So its kinda weird for me. Nothing to shout out during the sensual and massage.

PS: One HJ only and she did not do 2 as advertised. Definitely not RTM for me. So I guess sticking to my own contacts and not adventuring out is kinda my stay now. Till then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1