The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

The saving grace is that Ed Cavani showed a lot of promise when he came on the pitch, his movement was fluid and purposeful. He moved like a hungry centre forward unlike and compared to that f....g useless piece of human crap Martial.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 27-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
The saving grace is that Ed Cavani showed a lot of promise when he came on the pitch, his movement was fluid and purposeful. He moved like a hungry centre forward unlike and compared to that f....g useless piece of human crap Martial.
Welcum back bro AC ...long time no see...yes, agree with wat u said...

but this knucklehead was given good new hungry players like BVB n Cavani, Telles etc, etc to play but still does not want to use them in his full squad just because they were not the ones he chosed like Sancho or Haaland...still depending on his current pathetic squad to win him matches when they clearly r not skilled enough to thus having to rush the recruitment of the new ones to replace them on transfer deadline day ...the deadwoods r so pathetic n not willing to play robust football that they keep on losing or drawing match after match to so many teams lower than them, the minnow teams who played in the fast n accurate attacking way...

Wonder how they will fare against RB Leipzig in the next match in the European league if he still keep on stubbornly refusing to use to his new attacking players n keep them in cold storage

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Wonder how they will fare against RB Leipzig in the next match in the European league if he still keep on stubbornly refusing to use to his new attacking players n keep them in cold storage
Hi Rickey, I am still not convinced that Ole cannot pull another rabbit out of the hat..... either draw or kenna 2 - 0

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Rickey, I am still not convinced that Ole cannot pull another rabbit out of the hat..... either draw or kenna 2 - 0
Ole may get sacked if no win in next 3 matches. Top coaches already line up.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah, me too...if he continues to refuse to use his new attacking players

Old 28-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Ole may get sacked if no win in next 3 matches. Top coaches already line up.
Yes, if he continues to lose the next few matches...they will giv him the boot...err wat happened to yr points ???...they r in the red...u Pool or MU supporter ah ??

Old 29-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walao ehh...can't believe it !...they hammered Leipzig 5-0 early this morning in the European champion's league ...with a hattrick from Rashford, the other 2 a penalty by the lazy Martial and Greenwood ...missed all the excitement of the goals...yes, he did use Bonny n Cavani n the lazy Pooooba also assisted.....see the difference...for the 1st time he knew how to use n juggle with his new players ...but then it is only Leipzig ??

Old 29-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Walao ehh...can't believe it !...they hammered Leipzig 5-0 early this morning in the European champion's league ...with a hattrick from Rashford, the other 2 a penalty by the lazy Martial and Greenwood ...missed all the excitement of the goals...yes, he did use Bonny n Cavani n the lazy Pooooba also assisted.....see the difference...for the 1st time he knew how to use n juggle with his new players ...but then it is only Leipzig ??
RS Leipzig is a good team.

Rashford should had been more consistent and will deserve to start.

Anyway plenty of games to play from now to Jan.

https://www.skysports.com/football/

Last edited by JonesKnows; 31-10-2020 at 09:39 AM.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Utd and Rashford put RB Leipzig to the sword 😎
Old 29-10-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Think the turning point was the 2nd goal. RBL was crushed mentally when the VAR approved the goal.

Overall, great work. To add on, AWB indeed perform better if just doing RB job. Really no need for him to go upfront.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Think the turning point was the 2nd goal. RBL was crushed mentally when the VAR approved the goal.

Overall, great work. To add on, AWB indeed perform better if just doing RB job. Really no need for him to go upfront.
it was a surprise that OGS did not start fernandes and rashford, he gave a lot of respect to Leipzig by fielding a midfield diamond. seems like matic and pogba perform better in a 3-man midfield instead of 2

the 2nd goal was another classic counterattack with rashford timing his run perfectly, what an impact he has by coming on as a sub

awarded another penalty, looks like its a good habit to have

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Arsenal x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54686577
Old 30-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1 - 1
Old 31-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Man Utd v Arsenal

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-hold-man-city

Old 31-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
err wat happened to yr points ???...they r in the red...u Pool or MU supporter ah ??
Long story regards to rep pts and now sorted out. Jones Knows is a new skysport pundit after the old deadwoods removed.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1