The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1266 / Power: 19
twguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud of
Just Share My Encounter

Yesterday after lunch still heavy rain, unable proceed to jalan besar area to explore. Decided went to the joint @Zxxn Road opp Grxxt xoxld as can take buses directly from TB Plaza
Step in as of appt time and lead to a room. After shower, waited for another 10 min that the ML Cxxxy came in. No any apologize...
Did not want to elaborated more about her service, overall rating 3/10. Damage 100 + 30 (bbbj).

Will never return to the joint.
Mayb I m uncle the ML no mood to serve me, hahaha..
Old 03-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Re: Just Share My Encounter

Z*** road... you should have check out dome 2. This stretch kenna warning from bros liao, cmi one.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mayb I m uncle the ML no mood to serve me, hahaha..[/QUOTE]

Uncle or no uncle .... take money better give proper decent service. We not plucking money from tree nor f**king them for free. All these sluts nowadays becoming very lazy cos they know we have no other place to go.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Mayb I m uncle the ML no mood to serve me, hahaha..
Uncle or no uncle .... take money better give proper decent service. We not plucking money from tree nor f**king them for free. All these sluts nowadays becoming very lazy cos they know we have no other place to go.[/QUOTE]

Up your points for this FR. That joint there is notorious
Old 04-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1266 / Power: 19
twguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud oftwguy has much to be proud of

Sharing my encounter also kana zapped
Hahahaha
Old 04-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Just avoid this place at all cost. Fake photos, lousy service and make you wait.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1