The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
puritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by robust View Post
I had an English literature teacher who was mostly without a bra. She is English and was really hot. Sometime she bring in a cassette player and place it on my desk and bent down to tune it. The sight was marvellous. I get an instant hardon even before she bend down knowing that I would be treated to a close-up view of her wondrously pointy nips.
Eurasian Ms Fernandez ?

I have 5 purities to give. Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors ...
Old 05-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I always admire my Science teacher 's pantyhose leg during my ACS day.That's why i was struggling with my chemistry subject backthen.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 05-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Nowadays school teachers are getting damn chio, the other day i was walking past this primary school in AMK, outside the gate was this chiobu. About mid twenties, her skirt damn short and tight, and some more wearing those glossy stockings, make me lau nua, and her white blouse was so bloody tight I could make out the design of the lace bra underneath.

Bro,is that primary school start with Andxxxxx? If yes,i know who liao because my nephew study there.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
lemme guess : ang mo teacher in the 80s in a top school in singapore ?
I think it should be in the 70s and the school is somewhere in Bukit Timah. Maybe bro robust can confirm
Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
falconboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my secondary school days there were a few teachers that caught our eyes. One was perpectually braless and another were always in transparent bra. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the lessons that they were teaching.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
fortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortitude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I always admire my Science teacher 's pantyhose leg during my ACS day.That's why i was struggling with my chemistry subject backthen.
We are from the same school, bro. I am of senior 1979. Yours?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was fun studying in all-boys school as the objects for sexual fantasy were usually the chio teachers. My sec school was in Anson Road. If any bros were from the same school during the early 80s, you could probably recall Ms Ng. My friends were using mirrors to check on her panty colors.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

yes...the good old days, and I remember dropping my pencils often on the floor so that I can peep at some of the "chio-bu" teachers! Or buy mirror to look under their skirts hahaha.

Fun time!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
yes...the good old days, and I remember dropping my pencils often on the floor so that I can peep at some of the "chio-bu" teachers! Or buy mirror to look under their skirts hahaha.

Fun time!!!
Hahaha. The drop-pencil thing has been around for a long long time.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i in sec 4 i have a physics teacher whos very chio and i lust for her since she step in class. then i always purposely go near her or pretend dont understand ask her teach, wait for chance to see her downblouse. got once lucky she wear lower cut and she bend down and see her cleavage, sibei song and my bro really about to burst that time.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortitude View Post
We are from the same school, bro. I am of senior 1979. Yours?
Hello senior! I was of the late 80's !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
instanclimax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my school lecturer got one thats quite chio one ! arund her 30s bud her body damn hot ! sometimes she wear skimpy clothings waaa see liao cant wait to bonk her ! bud too bad ! cant pick up the courage to ask for anything!

also heard from frend she gt fk with this ang moh lecturer in my school also !
Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to hear more interesting stories from fellow bros.
Old 13-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

support
Old 13-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Robinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not much memories about primary school... but there's some in my sec and tertiary days...

In sec sch, there's this petite malay teacher who's really pretty and young. she wears really tight clothings most of the time. really cannot tahan. once she wore a shirt, managed to peep in between the buttons and could see her lacy dark pink bra. thinking about it also steam man. and she has such a nice ass, always showing off with her tight pants.

most of time with relief teachers, the boys will be boys in my class and so we always ask the teachers to our table, and everyone will crowd around pretending to be curious about math questions. the more senior teachers are clever, they will press onto their clothes when they bend down.

Tertiary school days, only 1 milf stood out. she's a total milf. always wear tight clothings. once she wore a barely translucent blouse, and I could see her lingerie inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1