The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nell from 99babe

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=916799

Looks: not a looker but young
Body: on the larger bone side
Boobs: natural Bs
BBBJ: not much action, she doesn’t like BJs
FJ: nil
Massage: good strong and professional massage

Verdict: 4/10

I didn’t had a good time. Things started turning sour when I couldn’t sextify her. Went soft and requested for HJ and BJ. She gave my the finger. I was shocked and initially thought she was playing. After sometime, can’t cum got scolded by her. She said I pay money for what and she did everything I asked her but I still cannot cum. Kept complaining about the towels and condoms I used and called me crazy. Honestly quite demoralising considering spending money to feel good lol. YMMV. The massage was good tho.
Old 31-01-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
Nell from 99babe

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=916799

Looks: not a looker but young
Body: on the larger bone side
Boobs: natural Bs
BBBJ: not much action, she doesn’t like BJs
FJ: nil
Massage: good strong and professional massage

Verdict: 4/10

I didn’t had a good time. Things started turning sour when I couldn’t sextify her. Went soft and requested for HJ and BJ. She gave my the finger. I was shocked and initially thought she was playing. After sometime, can’t cum got scolded by her. She said I pay money for what and she did everything I asked her but I still cannot cum. Kept complaining about the towels and condoms I used and called me crazy. Honestly quite demoralising considering spending money to feel good lol. YMMV. The massage was good tho.
OMG. She gave you the finger? How to be joking when she isn't your friend?
Sorry to hear the unpleasant encounter bro.
Did you complain to the OKT?

What happen already happen, look open abit. There are still many good bonks in FL1.

Cheers bro
Old 31-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
OMG. She gave you the finger? How to be joking when she isn't your friend?
Sorry to hear the unpleasant encounter bro.
Did you complain to the OKT?

What happen already happen, look open abit. There are still many good bonks in FL1.

Cheers bro
Yeah she was smiling when she gave me the finger. Cos I went soft. I think she really wanted to be fucked and cum. She told me she was feeling it then I went soft so like a anti climax for her. Worst is the getting scolded part, ask me why I pay money for and cannot cum. Zzz..
Old 31-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
abuhajjar22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Scarlett from Club Friday

OKT:10/10 first time booking, after verification was fast and clear in instruction

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10.

Location discreet and good, she lives in single apartment no need to share

Beautiful Thai look, not much dif from pics. What you see is what you get. Slim body with natural A/B cups. She gives a decent BBBJ but the FJ is really enjoyable. Likes cowgirl, does it vert well. accomodating in different positions when asked as well
GFE is strong with her. She is a very fun and cheerful, greeted me with a smile and had a smile throughout the session. after 1st shot will cuddle with u in bed and have a chat with u while waiting for 2nd round

overall:8/10 worked hard and is accomodating even though took me some time to finish, she didnt complain

RTF: RTF however she mentioned that shes going back soon.
Old 31-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah she was smiling when she gave me the finger. Cos I went soft. I think she really wanted to be fucked and cum. She told me she was feeling it then I went soft so like a anti climax for her. Worst is the getting scolded part, ask me why I pay money for and cannot cum. Zzz..
You should give her the middle finger back and start to slide in her pussy with that, maybe she enjoys being dominated seems like it..
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 31-01-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bullishbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Lady: Zara
Stable: ClubFriday

Look: 8/10 (innocent angelic )
Body: 9/10 (Slim & Curvy)
Boobs: 8/10 (more than a handfull, perfect)
Vag: 10/10 (Clean shave & tight)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Accomodating to every position. Moans like jap av. KY used..)
GFE: 8/10 (Although chatted abit with her limited english the vibe not awkward..,luckily there was chemistry for me.

Overall: 8/10 (she could be a gem to other bros. Request massage for remaining time, not piano type)

Nontheless, thanks bro for the arrangement due to short notice.

Last edited by bullishbar; 09-10-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rkjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaohuBaba View Post
FR for Charlene, 29 jan 2023

Looks, 6/10, shy n cute
Age, 10/10, definitly looks 18yo
Body, 9/10, petite and small
Boobs, 7/10, A but perfect for her body type
Kissing, 9/10, french and never shy away
Catbath, 0/10, na
Bbbj, 10/10, lovely,slow and wonderful with dt
Painting, 9/10, small patch of hair no smell
Fj, 8/10, time wasted on foreplay didn't finish but she 's responsive, wet and tight
GFE,10/10, hugs back like gf
Massage, 0/0, not there for this
Overall, 9/10, will rtf but its her last day today
OKT, 10/10, responsive, careful and pro. Thanks bro. More 18yo please.

I will be sticking to this stable for a long time as long as they have such wonderful, young and lovely gals
Is she still available?
Old 31-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa the bro after u who can satisfy her will probably get more than the usual lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
You should give her the middle finger back and start to slide in her pussy with that, maybe she enjoys being dominated seems like it..
Haha I got finger her also but just not the same bah to her.. she needs the big thick rod 😂
Old 31-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wa the bro after u who can satisfy her will probably get more than the usual lol..
Haha sadly I can’t stay hard looking at her.. she really just not a looker and figure not superb also.. unlike Charlene, not a looker but SYT nubile body.. you can give it a try and update here your more than usual 😁
Old 31-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't think about it too much bro.

Recently I also got incident where my bro was too tired to stand up. The girl also a bit disappointed but luckily didn't say anything extra. She knew she syt so she wasn't offended thinking that I hiam her looks.

not from d1. was in gmt.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 31-01-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn! hope you'll have a better session next time.

Reminds me of my sessions at massage palours and rejecting the ML approaches.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 31-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
honeylies is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=pimmy

Pimmy - House of Thai

Face: 9/10 (really very pretty and same as photo)
Boobs: Enhanced, D cup I believe as its quite handful
Body: She's slim though still tight and firm
Frenching: Yes, just enough
Painting: Yes
BBBJ: SHe's really good in this aspect, mind blowing experience
FJ : She's very willing and still tight. Doesn't get wet easily though
Massage: She knows how to massage, not too great but good enough

OVerall experience is great and would rtf is she comes back.
Old 31-01-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros anyone tried the stable Sugar before? Did a search and Saw FRs from months ago but recently no FR. Any reason for that?
Old 31-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

GFE Alert !

Syt who is damm pretty with natural tits . None other than .... Scarlett from Club Friday !

Looks: once I go in I was mesmerised by her. She is so much more beautiful than her pictures. She is so sweet looking. I kinda feel she look like some HK actress . 9/10
Body: 8/10 slim girl with no excess fats. Very good and perky ass with natural B tits. Slightly sag with big areolas cuz she said she used to be plump with bigger boobs.

Bbbj: 7/10. Decent enough , get the job done

Room: 9/10 . Single apartment which is clean and big. Love that big mirror beside the bed to doggie her and see her expressions.

Fj: 8/10 can kinda take a long and hard pounding. But does not get naturally wet so I keep having to top up with KY since my first shot took more than 30 minutes.
She loves getting smacked on her ass. So if u doggie her. U know what to do to turn her on.

GFE: 10/10 . Like on your like gf. Very strong GFE.

Pussy: that's another highlight. Super clean looking and 1 line pussy . So clean and good looking that I can't help but painted her. It's the first time I ever painted FL lol .

Damage: only 160 with promo . Super worth it. Time flies chatting with her and I only left with 10 minutes for second bonk . Had to do a super quickie . Overall a gem .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1