The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Smolboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Look: 10/10
Body: Fair, slim and sexy, about 163cm tall
Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.
FJ: Very good. Very wet and Tight. 10/10.
GFE: 10/10 (talkative, talk a lot with me)
Massage: Honestly quite good
Damage : 50 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, where to find 100 bonks nowadays?

Interested bros who did not receive the contact earlier can send me a PM again.
Old Today, 11:01 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I could french and lick her in second visit. She is very very passionate in frenching I assure you. First visit she was shy but second visit I dunno why she suddenly so passionate. Maybe because I sometimes entertain her on wechat when she is bored and needed someone to reply her.

My friend is closer to her. She gives him even better service until I also stunned when he described what she did with him.
You mean XX or LL? I know XX is crazy but LL after 3 visit still the same. Light french and cannot paint. LOL XX is everything can...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
3rd RTF for LL. The BBBJ really no horse run. Below hair grow so fast haha. First time go is fully shave and now is like fully grown.

Session getting better and better. This round I request her longer BBBJ which she give a good 10 mins..really cam suck dam well with swirling hands free mouth action. Balls and whole shaft all covered with no missing spots at all.

FJ dam intense and no complains at all. Down size is no frenching, painting and still improving massage. Anyway I am there for her boobs, bbbj and fj...10/10. Damage 50+100 only for such quality is dam rare for SYT with such quality body.

Photos from her wechat moments https://ibb.co/Scgygr6
Bro mind pm me the ml contact
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Nearly after 2 weeks since my visit to her, I booked her again last night as I was feeling itchy as my wife went overseas for work. Booked this sexy gem again yesterday night, she was so wild. It was indeed another good and sextifying session with her again.

Look: 10/10
Body: Fair, slim and sexy, about 163cm tall
Boobs: D cup sibei shiok (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, very turn on for me)
BBBJ: 10/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.
FJ: Very good. Very wet and Tight. 10/10.
GFE: 10/10 (talkative, talk a lot with me)
Massage: Honestly quite good
Damage : 50 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, where to find 100 bonks nowadays?

Interested bros who did not receive the contact earlier can send me a PM again.
Bro can share ctc. Tks
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You mean XX or LL? I know XX is crazy but LL after 3 visit still the same. Light french and cannot paint. LOL XX is everything can...
LL.

Hint: You need to play with her legs first to make her feel comfortable.

She don't offer frenching. You need to earn it.
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 1
StayReally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStayReally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same here bro, after multiple visits, I have more fun with XX than LL. Like you said, XX is willing to do more and comes with good massage. XX said that LL learned massage skill from her. Both are good fun to be with.
Last visit, someone left a belt and apple watch on the wall shelf. I asked XX if I can use the belt for SM bondage on her, she said "up to you" but didn't go for it.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagenewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
3rd RTF for LL. The BBBJ really no horse run. Below hair grow so fast haha. First time go is fully shave and now is like fully grown.

Session getting better and better. This round I request her longer BBBJ which she give a good 10 mins..really cam suck dam well with swirling hands free mouth action. Balls and whole shaft all covered with no missing spots at all.

FJ dam intense and no complains at all. Down size is no frenching, painting and still improving massage. Anyway I am there for her boobs, bbbj and fj...10/10. Damage 50+100 only for such quality is dam rare for SYT with such quality body.

Photos from her wechat moments https://ibb.co/Scgygr6
Can share ctc? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1