The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Anyone knows moonlight health club?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Actually, for non hanky panky, badminton hall hc is the best value. Can even order ho fun or hong kong mee from the cafeteria, fresh off the stove

Massage got standard and if really need release, just go across the street
That was the best spa during 00s era.....too bad the G spa came in and drove the health spa away.......now so expensive and i only went once.....
Old 21-09-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i remember rachel ... and sammi too (but her attitude really cmi, just that she was pretty and had a killer body) ...
Rachel still looks fuckable but back in China now.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone remember rainbow from cupage ?
Old 21-09-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

I patronised SK from Take 5. Small, petite sweet lady with a slight bush. She loved to straddle my face for 1 orgasm before she gave me a CIM / FJ. Damn she was sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Take 5's Yoko. One of the all time greats.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think many HC will be able to survive this pandemic...Just go to the JB thread and you'll realize that many HC's that Sinkies patronize regularly have closed down...It will take a long time for HC's to recover in JB... For SG, we can totally forget about it...

I'm only waiting for Batam to open...at least there's some hope that HC's are still thriving based on what my Batam friends have told me...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Don't think many HC will be able to survive this pandemic...Just go to the JB thread and you'll realize that many HC's that Sinkies patronize regularly have closed down...It will take a long time for HC's to recover in JB... For SG, we can totally forget about it...

I'm only waiting for Batam to open...at least there's some hope that HC's are still thriving based on what my Batam friends have told me...
>>
The good old days of HC where u can spend whole day and really enjoy and relax are gone...really sad....even proper G_spa may not be able to make it........how can SG be a vibrant city if there is no such relaxation/enjoyment at all....sad place..
Old 16-10-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 3
Strongsperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStrongsperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
They used to have 4 PRC girls: Sugar, Rainbow, Angel and Karen. I tried them all and my favourite was Sugar and Rainbow. They will lick you and suck you dry and every time I will fucked them.

Sugar used to be shy at first and after 1/2 a year, she became so seasoned and wild and will also do ass rimming for me. Karen will go for waxing and her pussy is always so smooth and I always lick it. Nice! Angel has a tattoo on her right underarm and she made a good fuck!
Old 16-10-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Remember bro! My favourite! Fake boobs but superb service!
Old 16-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro remember Lisa from Victory HC in Middle road which later moved to Golden Mile Basement?
Lisa is one of the few ML I never forget...
Old 16-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
>>
The good old days of HC where u can spend whole day and really enjoy and relax are gone...really sad....even proper G_spa may not be able to make it........how can SG be a vibrant city if there is no such relaxation/enjoyment at all....sad place..
Upped u my humble 15
Old 16-10-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Take 5: 1.85m tall Win anyone remembers?

Bugis: Eva. And Cindy I heard is still around? She should be only in her late 30s now as she started young.
So anyone remembers them?
Old 16-10-2021, 10:07 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

I remember I met this Msian girl who was only 21 years old in 2009 (She was born in 1988) at one of the HC in southern area.

Fast forward a decade, re-discover her again as "Yuki" No. 62 @ HV Spa across the border... As she started young, she was only 29 when i rediscovered her in JB.. Too bad now with Covid all HC even those across the border ended.

Just wondering with 5g or even 6g leadership, would things liberalise and HC ever make a come back?
Old 16-10-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Stiffy269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes I think of the old Balmoral HC.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
CollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCollinWong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad that I wasn't able enjoy the good times HC provided to many of you bros. Just curious, is there still any hidden HC still around with the same/similar facilities but maybe operating under facial/spa just like the certain facial place at middle road or the one at grandlink sq. Can pm me if ur uncomfortable to expose, I just want to experience the good days all of you described. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1