The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
Just visited a newly open spa a couple of bus stops from one of the NEL MRT. 2 more spas around the area as well.

This 1 very new. Tried a lady called Y***. Saw got 2 more ladies and more coming since it's a new shop.

Opted for 1hr and room had private shower (was told most rooms have). Since it's new the smell of the room was great, essential oil stuff.

Anyway massage was great and the lady was very friendly to talk to. Once in a while ask if too hard or need harder. Of course following government regulations need wear mask but can tell she's young (at least in my opinion). Head and neck massage was great too.

Overall a great experience and left happy and satisfied.

RTM: sure thing
Hi bro, think I know which one you’re talking abt. Could you pm me if they provide any other services? Thanks!
Old 14-09-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Jas9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
Just visited a newly open spa a couple of bus stops from one of the NEL MRT. 2 more spas around the area as well.

This 1 very new. Tried a lady called Y***. Saw got 2 more ladies and more coming since it's a new shop.

Opted for 1hr and room had private shower (was told most rooms have). Since it's new the smell of the room was great, essential oil stuff.

Anyway massage was great and the lady was very friendly to talk to. Once in a while ask if too hard or need harder. Of course following government regulations need wear mask but can tell she's young (at least in my opinion). Head and neck massage was great too.

Overall a great experience and left happy and satisfied.

RTM: sure thing
Mind sharing? I can exchange some of mine
TIA!
Old 14-09-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie here... Need guidance from all bros here
Old 15-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Pretty much just next door to hg Mt E spa got a Viet Spa. Anyone knows anything? Really got viet ML?
Old 15-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From my understanding, there is viet lady.
There is some chats on her before
Old 16-09-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
From my understanding, there is viet lady.
There is some chats on her before
Oh wait is she N***y? I know she left kovan to start own spa, didn't realise that's the spa
Old 16-09-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Oh wait is she N***y? I know she left kovan to start own spa, didn't realise that's the spa
Went to support her once....the unit is very small....ony two beds and seperated by curtains.......rtf....no......
Old 16-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Went to support her once....the unit is very small....ony two beds and seperated by curtains.......rtf....no......
Been trying to add this ML in michat sometime ago but never got accepted. Her photo really look great. 🥲
Old 16-09-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
HamsterBeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Yeap that's her new spa. You can try luck there sometimes. Though she usually stops around 4-5pm.
Old 16-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
Been trying to add this ML in michat sometime ago but never got accepted. Her photo really look great. 🥲
Try wechat, i added her there asked her about the price and location. She only told me the price. So i also dont know where her shop is. My guessing is some ulu blk in hougang. If any bro got tried her recently can pm me the location?
Old 16-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LeslieCooke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Anyone know of any enterprise issues in the North East. I am in Virginia and havent had blackberry email, internet or messaging for hours. I can make calls, but thats it.
Old 17-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
honestly speaking nothing great.......she has gain weight......6/10
Old 21-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ssage-parlours

A man was charged on Monday (Sept 20) with operating three unlicensed massage parlours in Brighton Crescent, Hougang Street 21 and Jalan Besar.

The Ang Mo Kio and Central Police Divisions conducted a series of enforcement operations between December last year and June this year and found the man to be allegedly operating massage establishments and providing massage services without valid licences.

Foo Hee Tong, 58, is charged with three counts of carrying on a business of providing massage services in an establishment without a valid licence under Section 5(1) of the Massage Establishment Act 2017.

Each count of the offence carries a fine of up to $20,000, a jail term of up to five years, or both.

The police will notify the landlord when his tenant has been charged in court with operating an unlicensed massage establishment. After the tenant has been convicted, the landlord must make sure the tenant hands over possession of the premises within one month.

"The police will take action against landlords who knowingly lease their premises to unlicensed massage establishment operators," said the Singapore Police Force in a statement on Monday.

The police highlighted that they take a serious view against any person involved in such illicit business operations and perpetrators will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

=================

Wondering which spa along Brighton kenna.

*sigh*
Old 22-09-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Think it’s the curtain MP, weeks ago one ML told me goin to close up soon. They are looking for job at other spa.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just visited a spa at a corner at Brighton Crescent, serve by a new gal call Axx, was previously called Sxxdy at one of the spa along jalan kayu.
She give decent massage and strength is just nice for me and left the place a happy man 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread