The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Naty, TeeRukLover

Old 21-09-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammyboy sex forum TWENTY YEARS and still going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
i remember when i was in NS, that was 1999, 2000 that time, sbf was still on delphi and internet was really slow in those days, but my lao peh used to be those tech early adopters so we have magix also lol, then my body clock already used to waking up at 5 or 6am so every sunday i will just wake up at 5am to take a piss, then proceeded to turn on computer and surf sbf and then wank and then go back to bed before 6am. that time, got this sggirls or something, where you can see pictures of sg girls and even some nudity here and there, not sure if anyone can recalll that website.......
Ahh I use to have Magix and Cable modem (trial in Jurong Area $30/mth)

512mpbs and 1.5mbps. Now is like 1gbps or gtfo.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
ahpui123123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss, can you please create a SBF cyrptocurrency to commemorate this event, i pledge 1K. Never sell till it beats bitcoin.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Congratulations! Eh wait my account also 20 years.

I was at Delphi forums until it registered it's own domain name, that's why this account is the same month.

I was introduced to Delphi forums by a Quake (original Quake) clan mate whom posted rubbish stuff just to troll for replies.
yeah its a shame i lost my original account but luckily this account is not too bad, created iin 2006, i remember, i created this after i broke up with my ex-gf and surfed sbf for local FLs after that

boss sammy should create a sammycoin, we got a few hundred thousand members here, surely will have a few thousand people buy the coin lol
Old 21-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Still remembered those days in Delphi forum where the sammyboy forum threads are actually much more racist and sarcastic..
Old 21-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Still remembered those days in Delphi forum where the sammyboy forum threads are actually much more racist and sarcastic..
Those days sbf not well known and only thru friends then knew...also depends what you looking for...ktv, massage, FL and GL legal houses forum plenty...not many stories and egoistic posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
hahaha people nowadays very sensitive lah...... i play futsal and some of my futsal kakis are malays and we've been playing together for years, so there was one time, i wrote in our whatsapp gc, "abang later you don't score too many goals leh give chance"

i actually had TWO friends who PM me and scold me say i'm racially insensitive, i ask them why, and they say i shouldn't address my malay friends as abang. its racist

and so i asked how should i address them then? they replied to me, i should just use the word BRO

incredible, the extent of people implying racism these days!
Old 21-09-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Those days sbf not well known and only thru friends then knew...also depends what you looking for...ktv, massage, FL and GL legal houses forum plenty...not many stories and egoistic posts...
hahaha i also graduated from delphi to the picture forum at first, then as the years go by as i got older and started working finally got some cash to spend, i started going to the ktv threads and then the GL legal houses and finally the FL forums and ticked off bucket list items like GB (thank you samster gboy who organised GB for me to tick off that item lol) until i got married..... then i somehow abstained for 2 years (probably good sex with wife helped), and then i got a kid and sex life vanished overnight and now back in forums reading FL threads
Old 21-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
hahaha i also graduated from delphi to the picture forum at first, then as the years go by as i got older and started working finally got some cash to spend, i started going to the ktv threads and then the GL legal houses and finally the FL forums and ticked off bucket list items like GB (thank you samster gboy who organised GB for me to tick off that item lol) until i got married..... then i somehow abstained for 2 years (probably good sex with wife helped), and then i got a kid and sex life vanished overnight and now back in forums reading FL threads
At first I was skeptical about sbf till I test drive some forum...meaning follow some seniors comments and tested the massage gal...wow incredible good and was following more...

especially kallang, Blamoral, Paradiz etc...if you dun know such places..then missing alot...:also followed the ML...haha 11am operate, 10.40 am fully booked...many double booking...read some bring sex toys to play...)

KTV is Lido, Paradiz basement forget the name of ktv and Cuppage Center ktv also forgot the name....those were top class ktv...

economical ktv like Xin Thian Di 新天地 tanjong Pagar...means really time passed...will never be back...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Johnwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
hoorayy! how time flies...became an auntie after many yrs of reading stories and interacting with so many interesting ppl....
Hi nice to meet you
Old 28-09-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I plan to carry on forever if possible but unfortunately I am mortal and getting on in years.

No plans whatsoever to shut down as long as I can pay the bills.

If I do end up in financial strife I will let the members know well ahead of time what my intentions are.
ok, crowdfunding if needed
Old 28-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

Anyone still remember madmansg ? “NS is killing Singapore” hahah 😂
Old 03-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

20 years and still going strong, not easy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What else can last more then 20 years ?
Looking back full of fond memories

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 03-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
toinktoink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoinktoink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Sammyboy!
Old 04-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

All good things must come to an end. Sad but true

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1