The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Look: 7/10 should be the same person, syt but on the curvy end, not my cup of tea maybe some bro will like, look+voice in her 20s
Massage: 6.5/10 good effort but well I guess passable massage, head massage after the deed, nothing much to note
Sensual: 7/10 boob rub me a bit, other than that quite SOP to me, as per listing, top view and fondling, asked whether can go south but gently rejects me
Personality: 8.5/10 friendly and chatty person, sweet smile, chit chat joke and laugh, enjoyable interaction
Location: 6/10 if walk from nearest station, should be roughly 15mins walk, nearest would be by bus
RTM: probably not for me, wanna try out others

any syt (slim + nice voice) recommendation?
Old 21-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
You're only doing more harm then good with your plagiarism MR...
To other WKs and OKTs out there, next time put in more effort and sincerity to write lah

And I'm sure she will remember you for cocking up lol
Strangely, I don't know why, this reminds me of that incident whereby PA appropriated a Malay couple's wedding photo for Hari Raya. If zheng hu can screw up this way, what do we expect from this unregulated industry?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/
Look: 7/10 should be the same person, syt but on the curvy end, not my cup of tea maybe some bro will like, look+voice in her 20s
Massage: 6.5/10 good effort but well I guess passable massage, head massage after the deed, nothing much to note
Sensual: 7/10 boob rub me a bit, other than that quite SOP to me, as per listing, top view and fondling, asked whether can go south but gently rejects me
Personality: 8.5/10 friendly and chatty person, sweet smile, chit chat joke and laugh, enjoyable interaction
Location: 6/10 if walk from nearest station, should be roughly 15mins walk, nearest would be by bus
RTM: probably not for me, wanna try out others

any syt (slim + nice voice) recommendation?
I would either recommend CC or Baby , baby will be slimmer .
Old 21-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Thanks! will check out
Old 21-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Tried Xiao Xue and Xing Xing recently, pls up my points if you find these FRs useful

Xiao Xue
Looks: 6/10 I think the pictures are her but she definitely touch up quite a big. She’s the sort I think if she smile or laugh you may not like, coz of her jaw. Not my cup of tea
Body: pancake ass skinny with B+ or C- boobs. Not sure if natural, but appears OK on touch.
Sensual: no catbath, can’t touch, can’t kiss, can’t suck, can’t roam south. A lot of restrictions
RTM: Hell no for $120. In out within 45 minutes felt very short changed.

Xing xing
Looks: 7.5/10 better than Xiao Xue - healthier looking
Body: curvy C-/C boobs and leggy tall - if can piak piak should be quite shiok. Feels natural on touch. Nice cute light brown nipples (pity can’t suck)
Sensual: a bit better than Xiao Xue, at least she rubs her boobs with effort on my back and auto catbath. She also make an effort to position herself so I can fondle her boobs.
RTM: after release got 15 minutes she continue to massage me. Very gentle and cute, maybe if I want to play with vanilla SYT
Old 21-09-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Just PSA, https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...rvices-2191446

Some of the listings in the few common sites are from spas so bros better be careful
Old 21-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post

Some of the listings in the few common sites are from spas so bros better be careful
According to charge sheets for Chew, one masseuse offered a masturbation service for an additional S$50 to a male customer at 5.48pm on Apr 20.

At about 3.25pm on Aug 10, another masseuse offered to masturbate another male customer for an extra S$50.
GQ after 25 mins? hehe
Old 21-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post

No wonder W Wellness advertisement gone
Old 21-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
No wonder W Wellness advertisement gone
still have... but a facial joint now.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays sharing news also tio zapped… lol
No wonder there’s so many points exchange threads
Old 21-09-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone bringing them out today for mid-autumn festival?
Old 21-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleted Post

Last edited by Kimimaro; 21-09-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Hey bro can share the web link please? just wanna confirm which is the girl. TIA!
Old 21-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone bringing them out today for mid-autumn festival?
go haidi lao and then go marina barrage walk walk see moon then go back drink
Old 21-09-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
Hey bro can share the web link please? just wanna confirm which is the girl. TIA!
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1