The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro, not sure if you take notice of feet.
Who has a nice pair of peds?
I don't really take note of their feet. But since I played with Coco quite recently, she has long well maintained peducured toes.

As for the rest.....it was sometimes ago, I don't recall it. Sorry...
Old 13-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Has anyone tried mistress Roxy and her friends? I am planning for a double dommes with Roxy and her friend Anastasia, was wondering what to expect. Anyone has any idea?
I've met Anastasia before. She got that recent uni grad turned OL at CBD area kinda vibes. Personally, I find her to be chio and haughty. When I met her, despite being very green to the whole schtick of bdsm, she was quite natural at giving me what I wanted and I felt she had a lot of potential. The kinda dream girl I would envision domming me at work lol.

That being said it also depends on what you're interests are; mistress Roxy herself has told that her friends are pretty open minded in trying out some aspects of domming but there are not like on a pro domme level so I guess the lowered price reflects that and you should see if that would suit you.

Disclaimer, I've met probably all her friends and I've had loads of fun each time except for 1 friend which wasn't bad but like really no chemistry at all. I know one bro mentioned party type girls but after meeting so many of them, I disagree with that assessment cause they are all so different in terms of personalities and traits, not 1 dimensional girls for sure. They definitely aren't skilled in the more technical or challenging aspects of bdsm but I find in my own experience they have tried their best each time to accommodate me.

Some bros might think my post comes across abit biased but really if it wasn't for Roxy, none of this girls would ever try this stuff out and I wouldn't have had so much fun in boring ass Sinkieland and we all know how difficult it is to see new blood in the game.

Anyways bro, if the idea of a chio zha bor in a tight fitting pencil skirt showing off her figure while giving you hard slaps left/right followed by shoving her foot down your mouth while calling you names excites you, Anastasia could be the one to make your dreams come true.

My personal favourite among her friends is another girl though which I believe you can't go wrong with but I'll save that for another time or not.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
I've met Anastasia before. She got that recent uni grad turned OL at CBD area kinda vibes. Personally, I find her to be chio and haughty. When I met her, despite being very green to the whole schtick of bdsm, she was quite natural at giving me what I wanted and I felt she had a lot of potential. The kinda dream girl I would envision domming me at work lol.

My personal favourite among her friends is another girl though which I believe you can't go wrong with but I'll save that for another time or not.
Bro, does Anastasia does 1 on 1, or must go with Roxy?
Old 14-09-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
Bro, does Anastasia does 1 on 1, or must go with Roxy?
Bro this one you need discuss with Roxy herself cause if you never see her before, I don't know if she would allow it and sometimes the friend may not want to do solo also so it depends.

If you do manage to see her, make sure to request for OL attire bro. I first time see her, she managed to shove her foot down my throat I was amazed haha
Old 14-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Bro this one you need discuss with Roxy herself cause if you never see her before, I don't know if she would allow it and sometimes the friend may not want to do solo also so it depends.

If you do manage to see her, make sure to request for OL attire bro. I first time see her, she managed to shove her foot down my throat I was amazed haha
ha ha good thing your jaws doesn't give way. Last time, my jaws took a while to recover.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She had only done it for a short period (for few months). Few lucky bros including me was able to experience it....
Ah shame. would have definitely been keen.

Had a sessions with Kelly when she use to work in the spa where she will bring in her friends
Old 15-09-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is it way back when she is in the holiday inn days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Ah shame. would have definitely been keen.

Had a sessions with Kelly when she use to work in the spa where she will bring in her friends
Old 16-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Is it way back when she is in the holiday inn days?
In Katong as well
Old 17-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Any bro here still have rtc mistress anjing wechat or contact? care to share with me. i lost my wechat.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Any bro here still have rtc mistress anjing wechat or contact? care to share with me. i lost my wechat.
Her name is Anjing?
Old 18-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
klink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Her name is Anjing?
Bro, do you mean an er is it?
Old 18-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Bro, do you mean an er is it?
ya the RTC PRC an er. a very nice girl. any bro still got her contact?
Old 19-09-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
didn't know coco had double domme options. that would be interesting
I posted this report about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Double Dominas

I was able to book a 2 hr double session with Mistress Coco and Mistress Judy.

Now that I see the posts by others, I wonder if I'm not having such interesting sessions because I share too much of do and don't. No skat or GS for me. No marks.

Judy's body is better than Coco if you are looking for boobs and ass. I like the long body that Coco has and there is something about her eyes and smile which really make me go. So if service is the same, I go for Miss Coco.

For session I arrive and greeted by Judy. She is good looking but wouldn't turn my head in the mall.

After I shower they both waiting for me. Coco told me to greet Judy so I got on my knees and kiss her feet. She kept stockings on the whole time which for me is a bit turnoff. My foot fetish isn't stocking fetish. For a while while worshiping her feet Coco play my ass and gave a few swats with her crop. Would like more swats. One time before Coco kicked my balls a bit. Would have been good. Guess I need to tell her try that again. Spent lot of time back and forth between Judy and Coco feet and legs. Judy told me to go up her leg more. Slowly work my way and got to the top of the stocking. Tried to go further and told no. Expect Judy would slap me but just raise hand like about to smack, like you do with children.

Judy did spit at my face. Not into spit. Not sure why it is interesting.

Later told to lay on the floor. Some more foot and teasing. Judy try to fuck mouth with her foot but the nylon stocking really burn so stop.

Move to the bed and hands tied. Blindfolded. Was asked to guess whose breasts I was feeling. Been with Coco many times so easy to guess. Lots of feather and sensual teasing. Something in my butt. Was warned Judy fuck my ass but didn't hear more about that.

For me I would just repeat with Coco. I maybe try Judy by herself some time to see if she push my limits more.

Good session but something just not going far enough for me with the two of them. Looking at the pics on Princess Yan Wechat moments it is like a total different experience from me.
Old 19-09-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if princess yan is back?
Old 21-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
ya the RTC PRC an er. a very nice girl. any bro still got her contact?

please share her wechat with me also. I was her regular but always messaged her phone. never got her wechat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1