The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
short hair is way old...mid 40s ...skinny scrawny boney..

some guys seem to.like her...as a SW i wudnt consider but for real massage mebbe

plenty written if u bother to go back more than a few days here
Thanks bro. Didn't realise she was the scrawny mentioned before. Ok I didn't see her face properly only a glimpse of her profile. Her haircut looks nice lah hahaha. Thanks for the info, looks like I'll skip her
Old 07-09-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Thanks bro. Didn't realise she was the scrawny mentioned before. Ok I didn't see her face properly only a glimpse of her profile. Her haircut looks nice lah hahaha. Thanks for the info, looks like I'll skip her

there is a whole Scrawny Tribe
lol
different peeps different tastes
some guys like her

i do know she is a nice human, speaks gd EN,and gives a good real massage...she is darned fit...runs & gyms...so she gets credit..

but a bit past sellby date for a SW for most of us.
but she is a nice person wat i know
Old 07-09-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
there is a whole Scrawny Tribe
lol
different peeps different tastes
some guys like her

i do know she is a nice human, speaks gd EN,and gives a good real massage...she is darned fit...runs & gyms...so she gets credit..

but a bit past sellby date for a SW for most of us.
but she is a nice person wat i know
Could you share hers and Joanne location? I wouldn't mind trying someone new. Most times i go its Joey, need to try someone new this Saturday.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went to Parklane at around 1:30pm but bad luck for me. The shop door did not open. I’m tried to pull the door but was locked. Any bro can share to me how to make appointment with XQ? Really appreciated if can share the intro to me.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait around 30 mins to an hour, if you are lucky she might be free
Old 07-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Just wait around 30 mins to an hour, if you are lucky she might be free
Bro, I come out for lunch time, how can wait for 30 mins to an hour for so long time? But anyway really thanks for the info nia….
Old 07-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
any1 can pm xq contact! thanks
Old 07-09-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

L3 tina 2nd beside toilet. Busty C cup 50hj.
Old 08-09-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Could you share hers and Joanne location? I wouldn't mind trying someone new. Most times i go its Joey, need to try someone new this Saturday.
dude..RTFF
is clear where is joann if u read
Old 08-09-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Just went to Parklane at around 1:30pm but bad luck for me. The shop door did not open. I’m tried to pull the door but was locked. Any bro can share to me how to make appointment with XQ? Really appreciated if can share the intro to me.

a. which door???
b. u NEVER do that...rule 1 of visiting SW's locations

like wtf?
Old 08-09-2021, 07:30 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
dude..RTFF
is clear where is joann if u read
Apologies, re-read and more or less know where she is.
Old 08-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

L5 will be happening next wk as 3 shops doing reno
Old 08-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
After a few visits to PL, finally saw XQ's door opened earlier today. Walked in and asked if she's free but she wasn't. Guess she was expecting a customer with booking. Oh well.

Saw a glimpse of the side view of a short haired ML on scuba row last shop from the escalator (not sure if she's from that unit cos 2 MLs were talking inside). Anybody can tell me who she is? What's her damage and any FR? Getting a bit sian of the few MLs I know elsewhere as they have either become mediocre or RTC. Am looking to try others. Thanks alot!
the short hair one you saw is lina, skinny old milf. her massage got strength but very busybody and talkative. like to ask infor about those popular wls eg who u find, how their service, how much. i always go to her for only massage then find xq or joey for fj.
Old 08-09-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
the short hair one you saw is lina, skinny old milf. her massage got strength but very busybody and talkative. like to ask infor about those popular wls eg who u find, how their service, how much. i always go to her for only massage then find xq or joey for fj.
spot on!

i dont like getting massage so dont, but yup i heard she actually had proper training b4.

and another gal told me ^she cant keep her mouth closed^...

LOL

she was a friend/ SW at Cindy's shop in FC back in the day...so do the age equation ...ha ha
Old 09-09-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Might want to try her this weekend but how is her service though? If not that good, might as well as go back to Joey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread