The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chiongsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Love hotels in Penang

Hi bros, tmr will be my first time in Penang. Can I ask if anyone has any recommendations for no-frills hotels?

Meeting a ladyfriend, and by no-frills hotel, I mean like our Hotel 81 and Fragrance hotel kind. Just a basic room that a guy can take his lady to at the end of the night.

Thank you
Old 11-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
maybeyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Love hotels in Penang

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsters View Post
Hi bros, tmr will be my first time in Penang. Can I ask if anyone has any recommendations for no-frills hotels?

Meeting a ladyfriend, and by no-frills hotel, I mean like our Hotel 81 and Fragrance hotel kind. Just a basic room that a guy can take his lady to at the end of the night.

Thank you
why don't you inquire there bros, or ask any gal here..?
Old 12-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
cybbot is Cool - loads of Potential

Tune Hotel, U hotel, Heliconia hotel, nowadays Penang got too many budget hotel....enjoy your fun in Penang!
Old 13-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 10
Kang Gary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKang Gary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybbot View Post
Tune Hotel, U hotel, Heliconia hotel, nowadays Penang got too many budget hotel....enjoy your fun in Penang!
why do you share your story on that hotel bros, I'll be the one to listen your FR.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybbot View Post
Those are sex hotels not love hotels.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

byronPeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Love hotels in Penang

ah yes, that will be in the sex in Penang thread although I have to admit I was looking for the coffee shop.
Old 19-03-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
ChinaImith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Hey, any guys wanna join me and my FB in Penang this Thurs for some fun ? Drinking session and if chemistry permits can have bedroom party...pm me ya
Old 04-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: -

Thinking of going to either Batam or Penang in Jun. Last time I went Penang was 5-6 years ago. I stayed on Penang island. Don’t seem to have a lot of action then. I think it’s likely I didn’t know how to search.

Any bros got recommendation for hotel where there’s easy access all around to fun and action? Malay, viet, Thai, Chinese all can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1