The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Active 2021 Mp

Hi guys. Since pandemic this forum no more update of the journey to the mp around jb. Any master to share which mp currently offer the massage package. Surely its bonus if the place got extra plus2
Old 29-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Active 2021 Mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Hi guys. Since pandemic this forum no more update of the journey to the mp around jb. Any master to share which mp currently offer the massage package. Surely its bonus if the place got extra plus2
Bro most MP serve by local. I got try a few. Nothing special only pure good massage
Old 01-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Bro most MP serve by local. I got try a few. Nothing special only pure good massage
Which mp bro. U sure serve by local but nothing special..hmm
Old 03-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

After long time no hunting,finally decide to go to this joint. Know about this joint long time but never give chance to try. Until i knew that the owner is the previous owner from my lepak MP. Mdm boss.

Cut it short i made an appointment for massage with lady nick J. Came up to place and greet by counter lady. Damn shes milf type sexy.haha. unlucky shes not doing massage.

Took 1.5hr session. Shown the room and wow using bed massage not a normal mattress as local joint use. Then the massage begin. J quite my type slim body,friendly and her massage good. Not a piano type. As my first time,im not dare to lebih2 upon the massage.

Then asked to turn back. Golden question cme up want to do batin? Surely yes. Then J came up on the bed slowly stroke my didi. Cannot resist to request if she can open more. Haha. She said yes can, for sure add on money. I agree. B cup. Allow me to touch her bb,play with the nips while she continue stroke my didi from the side.

I try to wake up to kiss her bbs,then she said u know u can if add on money right. I said ok.haha. long time never go. Then i sat on the bed while she stand aside and kiss and suck her nips while my hands grops her ass. Sensation man. Hahha. Clocks ticking then i decide to release. Lay back and ask her to do batin while i continue breastfeed from side till release.

Sure will come again for her. Mdm boss recommend to try N after this. Maybe shud try N when i have time.

Summary
Time 1.5hrs rm90
Massage 9/10
Face 7/10
Body slim type
Boobs b cup
Hj 7/10
Bj not ask
Roaming + sucking + grasping
Return again YES

Batin 60. Others u nego yourself.
Happy hunting

Out as happy guy
Old 04-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which mp bro. U sure serve by local but nothing special..hmm
Yeah broo maybe me not lucky😂
Old 04-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
After long time no hunting,finally decide to go to this joint. Know about this joint long time but never give chance to try. Until i knew that the owner is the previous owner from my lepak MP. Mdm boss.

Cut it short i made an appointment for massage with lady nick J. Came up to place and greet by counter lady. Damn shes milf type sexy.haha. unlucky shes not doing massage.

Took 1.5hr session. Shown the room and wow using bed massage not a normal mattress as local joint use. Then the massage begin. J quite my type slim body,friendly and her massage good. Not a piano type. As my first time,im not dare to lebih2 upon the massage.

Then asked to turn back. Golden question cme up want to do batin? Surely yes. Then J came up on the bed slowly stroke my didi. Cannot resist to request if she can open more. Haha. She said yes can, for sure add on money. I agree. B cup. Allow me to touch her bb,play with the nips while she continue stroke my didi from the side.

I try to wake up to kiss her bbs,then she said u know u can if add on money right. I said ok.haha. long time never go. Then i sat on the bed while she stand aside and kiss and suck her nips while my hands grops her ass. Sensation man. Hahha. Clocks ticking then i decide to release. Lay back and ask her to do batin while i continue breastfeed from side till release.

Sure will come again for her. Mdm boss recommend to try N after this. Maybe shud try N when i have time.

Summary
Time 1.5hrs rm90
Massage 9/10
Face 7/10
Body slim type
Boobs b cup
Hj 7/10
Bj not ask
Return again YES

Happy hunting

Out as happy guy
Bro can share a loc. Alreadyeady pm u
Old 08-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megachan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Summary
Time 1.5hrs rm90
Massage 9/10
Face 7/10
Body slim type
Boobs b cup
Hj 7/10
Bj not ask
Return again YES

Happy hunting

Out as happy guy
Hi can pm me the location? I will pm you
Old 11-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Had a chance to make a visit again..
Already aim and make an appointmnt..
Arrive there as schedule..
Unlucky as the ml went for dinner..
As i came from far place decided to give time if she came back..
After 1 hour my target ml still not cmeback..
Given opportunity with same girl from prev visit. J

Shes quite surprise as i came back for her again..i told her i only cme by booking, not walked in style..

Massage started as usual, the power abit slow as she just settle 1 hour for prev customer..its ok for me even prefarable to try new one..

Then after turn up as usual golden question pop out. Want to do batin? Yeah for sure. She climb up the bed then started slowly stroke my didi. Try to not ask for more but what for alredy cme up to this place but didnt ask more. Haha
Ask her like usual to open up all. Rate as mutual understanding for me n her.

Playing with her nips, grabs and hold firmly. Then make a space for her to lay on my right side.

Enjoying lick n sucking nips while my other hands grasping n rubs her ass. Suck her stronger but she asked dont make too loud sound. Hhaaha. Release all soldiers as planned. Still good for me.

Bit disappointed not able to book the target ml. As puasa coming, not sure if able to try others next time. Ciaoz. Happy huntering.

Last edited by xpeipanx; 11-04-2021 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Shes quite surprise as i came back for her again..i told her i only cme by booking, not walked in style..

Massage started as usual, the power abit slow as she just settle 1 hour for prev customer..its ok for me even prefarable to try new one..

Then after turn up as usual golden question pop out. Want to do batin? Yeah for sure. She climb up the bed then started slowly stroke my didi. Try to not ask for more but what for alredy cme up to this place but didnt ask more. Haha

Playing with her nips, grabs and hold firmly. Then make a space for her to lay on my right side.

Enjoying lick n sucking nips while my other hands grasping n rubs her ass. Suck her stronger but she asked dont make too loud sound. Hhaaha. Release all soldiers as planned. Still good for me.

Bit disappointed not able to book the target ml. As puasa coming, not sure if able to try others next time. Ciaoz. Happy huntering.
Broo is it deluxe spa near aeon. I dont now which new mcd at tebrau
Old 16-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

pewpew9989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me location? havent try before
Old 23-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Swiss is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, hope u can share the location with thanks
will share the FR once tested
Old 23-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
workshop0709 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope the boarder will open soon
Old 29-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

ikanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share location bro. TQ
Old 30-04-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

kazekeii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, may I know where is this place?
Old 30-04-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)