The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Now totally can’t find any good new ladies. Looks through my contact and realised this lady is around. Lol! Sibei sexy. Play her till so horny and want to follow me home. Haha! Scary

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/michelle-nuru-massage-hj/
Old 25-09-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Also realised Angel is backed using Judy as her name. Juagen expert with body full of tattoo. Haha! Get married to a samster and then divorce after giving birth to his kid, aiyo! Really wasted. Should let us fuck her tight and horny body. Now she has aged to some extend but her juagen is still power

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/judy-nu...ectro-therapy/
Old 25-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

She got married and divorced with a kid long long ago like 10 years back, she done that again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Also realised Angel is backed using Judy as her name. Juagen expert with body full of tattoo. Haha! Get married to a samster and then divorce after giving birth to his kid, aiyo! Really wasted. Should let us fuck her tight and horny body. Now she has aged to some extend but her juagen is still power

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/judy-nu...ectro-therapy/
Old 25-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now totally can’t find any good new ladies. Looks through my contact and realised this lady is around. Lol! Sibei sexy. Play her till so horny and want to follow me home. Haha! Scary

Those must be old photos right?
Old 25-09-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
viperray is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
I checked again sorry I was mistaken, its not a tcm, but that's because the centre does look and sound a lot like one, and doesn't have any mention of 'spa' or 'massage'.
Can pm contact bro? Thanks
Old 25-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Those must be old photos right?
U discount 10 years about her look now la. Which masseurs use their real photos? Some even don’t use their own photos
Old 25-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

When to look for Tang Bao. Really jialat now. Open Lion mouth. Last time $100 all in. Now do bbbj/ bf need to pay $150 minimum. FJ minimum $200. Say simi lj pandemic only can serve less ppl hence have to up the price.

She see herself as property developer or Apple? No client because all scare pandemic. Then punish the heros who dare to go and play with her neh neh. Really sibei cb! Visited her 2-3 times at Maude road service damn good. Move to 12 aljunied suddenly price up. Is it the rental more ex? Or food more expensive? Same tits, same cb and same face lei? Never upgrade still pay more? I thought her tits up 1 size or cb become tighter? Machiam apple change chips from A13 to A15 like that.

Any bros went lately? I think I going to stop cheonging for a while unless I can find gems. Not because money fucking easy to earn then I have to supplements these bitch
Old 25-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When to look for Tang Bao. Really jialat now. Open Lion mouth. Last time $100 all in. Now do bbbj/ bf need to pay $150 minimum. FJ minimum $200. Say simi lj pandemic only can serve less ppl hence have to up the price.

She see herself as property developer or Apple? No client because all scare pandemic. Then punish the heros who dare to go and play with her neh neh. Really sibei cb! Visited her 2-3 times at Maude road service damn good. Move to 12 aljunied suddenly price up. Is it the rental more ex? Or food more expensive? Same tits, same cb and same face lei? Never upgrade still pay more? I thought her tits up 1 size or cb become tighter? Machiam apple change chips from A13 to A15 like that.

Any bros went lately? I think I going to stop cheonging for a while unless I can find gems. Not because money fucking easy to earn then I have to supplements these bitch

Chill la bro relax dont let one small tree ruin ur big whole forest . Nowadays alot ml tought us less choice hence all knife sharp sharp come out . So just said no n walk away . I done a few times liao …
Old 26-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Other than her boobs, nothing else to shout about
Her service was best when she first arrived, clueless and allow me (and I bet a few more guys) fuck her raw. Best positions are cowgirl and doggy, you see her boobs bounce and sway what a sight
Old 26-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wasted she dont work at night or midnight.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 27-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
azuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to beholdazuresex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

now with limited option for them it time to chop carrot
Old 27-09-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Other than her boobs, nothing else to shout about
Her service was best when she first arrived, clueless and allow me (and I bet a few more guys) fuck her raw. Best positions are cowgirl and doggy, you see her boobs bounce and sway what a sight
Yeah. I like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Lol! Wow! Raw got creampie inside? A bit wasted because these few ppl simply just suddenly become money faced after coming to SG
Old 27-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Since Baby, Yaya and Mandy 'advert' disappeared, wanna to know of anyone manage to raw them

I personally manage to raw the 2 of them after many visits. Shiok!!
Old 27-09-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky guy.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah. I like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Lol! Wow! Raw got creampie inside? A bit wasted because these few ppl simply just suddenly become money faced after coming to SG
Yes shot inside. She became money faced and I change to my current regular now

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread