The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Tried rose before. Very very nice body. Her body is pretty much JAV quality, nice B cup tits and slim body with perky ass.

You don't need to pay entry if you know the tango. $150 all in.

She does not put make up on but she looks pleasant enough that it doesnt matter to me.
Sorry , does she provide CD ? does she allow to French ? Wanna visit her next week again .
Old 21-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Tried rose before. Very very nice body. Her body is pretty much JAV quality, nice B cup tits and slim body with perky ass.

You don't need to pay entry if you know the tango. $150 all in.

She does not put make up on but she looks pleasant enough that it doesnt matter to me.
Can try to unlock her sensitive parts …but her boobs is enhanced not natural…agreed with fair smooth skin and slim body and have a nice perky ass.

Good to know there is a tango only pay for $150, find her almost over 10 times …but the price still stick to $200 included entry fee + massage.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=chewej5;20847483]Can try to unlock her sensitive parts …but her boobs is enhanced not natural…agreed with fair smooth skin and slim body and have a nice perky ass.

Good to know there is a tango only pay for $150, find her almost over 10 times …but the price still stick to $200 included entry fee + massage.[/QUOTE

Thanks bro , I will visit her next week, maybe I look like police that’s why she didn’t offer .
Shall update FR here.
Old 21-09-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Newbieshag;20847493]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Can try to unlock her sensitive parts …but her boobs is enhanced not natural…agreed with fair smooth skin and slim body and have a nice perky ass.

Good to know there is a tango only pay for $150, find her almost over 10 times …but the price still stick to $200 included entry fee + massage.[/QUOTE

Thanks bro , I will visit her next week, maybe I look like police that’s why she didn’t offer .
Shall update FR here.
Lol 😂 bro, just wear short pants with slipper. Will see your fr soon …
Old 21-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to know there is a tango only pay for $150, find her almost over 10 times …but the price still stick to $200 included entry fee + massage.
Most likely need to pay much more visits to get that waiver of entry fee, am too
fickle to do that, lol
Old 21-09-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Most likely need to pay much more visits to get that waiver of entry fee, am too
fickle to do that, lol
Wah .. bro how many times you have been visit her? I think must break my records …you are the man ! 👍
Old 21-09-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah .. bro how many times you have been visit her? I think must break my records …you are the man ! 👍
No lah bro, what I meant is I won't make that many visits to become super regular just for the waiver of entry fee, I have only rtm her few times,
but she has been real nice to intro new girl to me whenever I ask for her
favour.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah bro, what I meant is I won't make that many visits to become super regular just for the waiver of entry fee, I have only rtm her few times,
favour.
Few weeks ago i saw a syt lookalike with long hair. Her mask was on so didnt get to see how she looks like. But body is slim type. Anyone know who she might be?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
favour.
Oh haha I see bro…. Can understand that she is nice to you. You have a fate with her.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Few weeks ago i saw a syt lookalike with long hair. Her mask was on so didnt get to see how she looks like. But body is slim type. Anyone know who she might be?
R***, C***, N*** 3 of them are slims type. They are always with mask on…not sure you saw which one…but if you said syt might be C***. She is the youngest there.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
R***, C***, N*** 3 of them are slims type. They are always with mask on…not sure you saw which one…but if you said syt might be C***. She is the youngest there.
Thx bro. Definitely not R***. The syt i saw had longer hair if compared with R. Regret not asking for her name then.
Old 24-09-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Anyone try Yuki at Re* Ap*** Spa ?
Old 24-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone try Yuki at Re* Ap*** Spa ?
Is she the one with the big tits?
Old 24-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Not to kill the mood. Stay safe from covid and raid

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/unlice...8HivMy2IHPbdkE

Looks like they broke in like SWAT style.
Old 24-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Is she the one with the big tits?
Correct bro! You try her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1