The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
springchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wiswnwig

Just came back from party-town, KL. Haven't been there for at least 5 years.....man, the place is swarming with PRCs........literally at almost every street corner, all the way till 5am on a Wed am!!!

Anyways, wanted to share with the bros about my experience at a HC called Saboon. I always thot Saboon was Malay word for "soap" but my partners-in-crime told me it's actually Chinese! Who knows & who cares......

1st time at the joint, so asked who is the hottest gal there. Got 2nd opinion, 3rd opinion & all say the same thing.....Aiko.

So Aiko was brought before us after servicing her latest customer. This is the "before" assessment...

Name: Aiko
Appearance: 7/10
Boobs: 34C
Body: 9/10
Ht: 1.63m abt

She DID look HOT, especially in her translucent white dress!!! So, told the customer service manager there "ON liao"!

So, to the room we went. Once in the room, close-up with brighter lights...you know the saying.........Nice from far but far from nice? Sort of like that but not that jialat!

Face-wise not as pretty as initially thot.......say to myself never mind lah, not looking for wife.....

Then she took off her dress, wah, her boobs were sort of saggy for a 23 yr old (what I was told anyway...). I suddenly realised the wonder of the Wonder Bra!!! Wah seh, from ripe melons to over-ripe papayas in seconds!!!

The service was OK, started with the Fire & Ice bbbj which I would rate 7/10. After all the foreplay, she inserted me cowgirl style. Then we changed a few positions including frontal leg on my shoulders, doggie, good-ole missionary style.....she said wah, my didi very hard and she felt pain as she felt very deep! I was surprised as usually my style quite gentle one.....anyway so I slowed down and then finally came.

Both of us shagged & lay down chit chat for a while.....learnt she came from Chongqing, works from 5pm to 5am.....yes, such joints open 24hrs but the girls provide service all the way till 5am!

Anyway, this joint supposed to be frequented by many Singaporeans. So you might want to remember my FR. I should have picked another Ang Pai, Yang Yang, who looks like Zhou Wei......my buddy took her & said no regrets so what the heck, you win some & lose some!

So my "after" assessment is as follows:

Name: Aiko
Appearance: 6/10 (Close-up)
Boobs: 34B (Saggy)
Body: 6/10
Ht: 1.63m abt
BBBJ: 7/10 (F&I)
Catbath: 8/10

WISWNWIG.............What I Saw Was Not What I Got!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1