The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
tim72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

tks alot bro..
Old 12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Qu4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I called my usual tour guide to book hotel last week....

only New Regency available during CNY,

Usual stay de hotel like New season, Mayflower, Novotel, New Sakura all fully booked @@...

while the girls, for LT price mostly became 3500-5000
Old 13-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros here n cheonging members,

"GONG XI FA CAI"

May we continue to roar positively, strongly and beautifully into the lunar new year !
Old 13-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Tell the tuk-tuk to take u to SK Hotel in Channivate.Go 1 round as there are many Karaokes there offering LT from Baht 1500-2500.My visit last mth there was pretty good with young gals from Myanmmar.The younger ones obviously cost more.The joint i went to is called YaYa.Pizza Karaoke offering not too bad too.If u want soapy massage then u can goto Pink Lady which is nearby ur hotel.If u want FLs u can visit Paragon and Sugarbeat disco at nite.As for cheap beers u can try Deep Wonder which is located beside Odean Shopping Centre.Beer at Bath 190 / jug with a decent local live band.Foot and traditional massage is plentiful in town.Hope this helps.
...there u are....all bros are ever willing to give and help... to all lost souls..
Don't forget to write ur Fr......doesn't matter whether long or short one ........just to thanks ur fellow bros........just a kind reminder .....
Old 14-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Chinese Chess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am looking for a WL named "Fah" who currently works at Thongsao (Changi Base). She used to work in cat50 GL at Westerhault.

Any specific detail of which joint she is in, pls PM me...thanks in advance
象棋 - 夫人精神所及, 一往而深, 金石为开, 天地为变, 上可润色鸿业, 允武允文, 天下莫之媲. 次则多才多艺, 寄心於中, 神巧出焉, 亦足自树, 以希不朽. 棋虽曲艺, 义颇精微, 必专心然后有得, 必合法然后能超. 大抵全局之中, 千变万化, 有难殚述, 然其妙法, 必不出乎范围. 如弃子须要得先, 捉子莫叫落后. 算隐著, 成杀局方进; 使急著, 有应子宜行. 得先时, 切忌著忙; 失车时, 还叫心定; 子力猛, 必须求胜; 子力宽, 即便寻和; 此局中之定法, 决胜之大略也. 有能详察吾言, 参玩图势, 则国手可及矣.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

gong xi fai cai, everybody!

Just to share with you guys the scene in hdy before the CNY fever.

Day 1

Book our stay at new season for 850B per nite for 4 nites at a tour agency. The rooms are ok and come with safe box,2 single bed join together and quite neat.

We settle down, went for a massage in our room for only 240b, went for our lunch. Had some beers and its evening time by then. Proceed to diner near lei garden.

Visited Barberry on the first night ard 10.30p.m, ordered a drink and watch the sexy show after the band. I must say 'Wow'. Damm it,the models are left with 2 stars on their tits,and really turn me on man. I wonder whether they could be booked? After a drink and an hr of 'eating ice cream' with eyes, my friend and i decided to go back.

My friend mr x hook up a gal sitting outside the bar. A pretty SYT i see, told him that she can follow us go clubbing in paragon, but must buy her freedom for 3000b and pay inside the counter.Mr x was horny then, after seeing the show in there.
He wasted no time and proceed to pay after the gal agreed that she would follow him to his hotel.

As i was too tired, and i know the motive of him is trying to get to the business asap. I told the gal that i nd to go hotel rest, she seems dissapointed and i almost can figure out her scam.

Indeed, it happen like most stories are. After a shot with so so service, she told mr x that she nd to go home for clothes to saty overnight, which she did not show up. 3000b fly from mr x leaving him half hanging. A bit ex for a shot man.
Old 14-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
...there u are....all bros are ever willing to give and help... to all lost souls..
Don't forget to write ur Fr......doesn't matter whether long or short one ........just to thanks ur fellow bros........just a kind reminder .....

Haha, yes i save money thru reading. So nd to contribute back.

Anyway its been 2 yrs ago since i chong hdy with bros like mafan,devil73 etc etc. That time was Mr teevee era then.

So nd to refresh some memory thru reading and indeed it helps.
Old 15-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre
Bar Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
Visited Barberry on the first night ard 10.30p.m, ordered a drink and watch the sexy show after the band. I must say 'Wow'. Damm it,the models are left with 2 stars on their tits,and really turn me on man. I wonder whether they could be booked? After a drink and an hr of 'eating ice cream' with eyes, my friend and i decided to go back.

My friend mr x hook up a gal sitting outside the bar. A pretty SYT i see, told him that she can follow us go clubbing in paragon, but must buy her freedom for 3000b and pay inside the counter.Mr x was horny then, after seeing the show in there. He wasted no time and proceed to pay after the gal agreed that she would follow him to his hotel.

As i was too tired, and i know the motive of him is trying to get to the business asap. I told the gal that i nd to go hotel rest, she seems dissapointed and i almost can figure out her scam.

Indeed, it happen like most stories are. After a shot with so so service, she told mr x that she nd to go home for clothes to saty overnight, which she did not show up. 3000b fly from mr x leaving him half hanging. A bit ex for a shot man.
sorry to hear about your friend's misfortune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
That time was Mr teevee era then.
oh my hope the controvesy has subsided.
Old 15-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

So Day 2 is hunting day.

took a tuk tuk and stop at Neo hotel, and went opp to ah boon there and eat a char kuay teow before proceed to select stocks.

After which we took a 5 min walk and flank frm back to reach this dada ktv( i dun remb the actual name). Wah only 3 or 4 Wl but 1 caught my attention as she has nice white teeth and gives out a smile. paid 2k for her after okt highly recommend, and mr x proceed to next one to select. I was very decisive as i would not want to walk so many farms, as i belive the morale of the story is ' it gets better and better everytime'.

And yes,the next farm has more selections. Damm again, i spotted a gal hidding behind a pole, i ask the Okt to ask her out and hv a look. Nt bad, but too bad i aldy book liao. Ask for her name and Okt says nvm, tmr can call and deliver to ur hotel. I say ermm ok, kept her number.

Mr x was dazzled by a hybrid of different versions of Syt. A prominent one includes a pretty short hair one which costs 2500B . But Mr x chooses a gal next door, with a decent look like a liang jia fu nue costing 2k.

After the stock came in, i am quite suprise mine is pretty aged maybe like late 25+. But still ok. Service is ok with bbbj and she luvs to tease. After test drive,she hinted me that she wants to go lei garden. So i gave her 1K COZ I DUN HV SMALL CHANGE.shit. She is so happy that she jump on tehe bed.

So i proceed to have beers and card games with Mr X + gal. Time flies and till ard 6 plus, she came back and say why i never call her to come back. I reply, nt yet dinner time mah.And she lie on bed and watch her shows.

Proceed to 59 eating hse, which my frenz highy recommend. Try the fish, ribs, soup,oh jian and mix vege (chup cai) with a beer and drinks. The bill is ard 800b, value for $. Mr x told me that behind this 59 avenue, there are various farms also, i said izit? Why we never go? He says that the timing is ard evening then open for biz. ENQUIRIES :Anyone can help me on this???

At nite proceed b to rm, talk cock watch show. I ruba my gal, Mr X ruba his, drinking beers together. I must say that night i am pretty high as i started in the noon till midnite. So lights off ard 12, we proceed to our Mission.

She was delivering quality service and accomadate to various positions. As i was toxicaTED, therefore i request for a bbbj, wow onz man. She did it and even CIM. Damm it was good. I praise her for her actions and she gigled. I think it might be i paid her a good tip in the afternoon perhaps.

Her report card

communication. - 7/10. Simple mandarin.
her looks- 6.5/10. without make up.
body- b cup but on the small version. No tummy and neat bush.
bbbj - 8/10. Slow rock
Fj - 7/10
GfE- 6/10. fast frenching but can tell no chem one.
Rtf- thought of, but its only the 2nd nite.
Attitude-7/10 . No major upset except that she took 'few hours off.'
Only thing is that she woke up damm early which i dunno wad time it is. Shit no 3rd rd haha

Thats all for 2nd day.
Old 15-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

Re: Bar Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
sorry to hear about your friend's misfortune.

oh my hope the controvesy has subsided.
Ya ya,no offence to anyone, its just casual.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes, the usual place near Odean shopping mall area, which tour agency, it stops depend on the bus company you take.

Welcome back to Hatyai....!
Yup, i book from the same agency from grassland i think.LOvely, last time if i am not wrong got a 707 but cant see le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
As if you need some handholding hehehe Isn't Odean mall, central radius to most hdy things?

Happy memories arh?
I need more than handholding man,haha. You still BKK -ing?

But dun tink can find back the same gal after 2 yrs liao , but saw famiiar WL at SKY. Anyway now is to create new and fonder memories.
Old 15-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Hi hapi new year to all bros. 1st of all thanks to bro pingpong for the guide.my 4d 3n trip there wasnt a fascinating one to share as i was very new to hatyai n was alone.

day1: reach there by tiger after check in new season ard 4pm liao so i guess farrm will hv no more stock liao.ask the bellboy to call for massage in room which cost 1800.after 10 mins a syt came knocking, named nana 24yo i can say look 7/10, figure 7/10, massage 10/10 with oil, bbbj 9/10 almost cim,gfe 5/10, overall service 7/10.she wante me to join her for drink at kiss lounge but i rejected due to i dun really hv chemistry with her and i prefer to see more 1st.abt 10pm went to nearby pub called kabukiat asian hotel.not even 1 customer when i reached.quite scared i think either very exp or no gals liao.order 1 bottle of beer n the mamasan came.bring me to the their fishtank at the back.abt 15 gals working but most cannot make it leh. maybe my expectation too high.ask for 1 that is the prettiest there but she says she only sit with me no booking one. so spent the next 2hr in there singing n play games like in lido palace in spore haha.1waitress really caught my attention there n my whole nite my sight nev leave her for more than 5 sec.dun really dare to ask for waitress to go back with me.(can advise?) bills came beer 1 bottle 300, fruits 200, gal booking 2 hrs 400 but mamasan ask me to give her 4hrs so that she can go home liao. plus service charge comes up to 1600 with no happening abit exp(i know i kena chop liao). in the end give the waitress that i like 400 tips and go bk hotel n sleep.
Old 15-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

day2:woke up 8am local time went down for breakfast(4 eggs altogether n get ready for mission today)to be honest the bellboy there was superb friendly n helpful in every thing u ask them(i guess their comm quite a lot also but no choice still i rather pay than in case anything happen)took a tut tut from my hotel and proceed to channivet area.went into 1st hse not much gals though but the okt keep pushing a very fair look ok gal to me.she speaks very good mandrain exactly those accent from our neighbour bros(sorry no offence).so i took her thinking communciation will not be a prob.
she reach my room abt 12pm.saw her second time face so so only.a bit sian but very fair. she says her sis married to msian n she has been there a few times tat y she can speak mandarin.(rubbish)she proceed to fill the bathtub and say we bath together not a bad idea though.woah the way she service me was unbeliveable can say she clean me throughly inside out man.(spent at least an hr bathing). after bathing sop la nothing interesting liao. bj with cap, cannot kiss, cannot touch, cannot suck, so faster faster pump her n cum,sian thinking how to spent the whole fucking 20 plus hr with her.
she suggest we go shopping i say ok.went nearby shopping centre instead of me shopping i hv to follow her throughout to shop for her shoes, clothes makeup but when comes to paying i act blur liao..haha end up never buy.i suggest we go footmassage together but she says stomache ask me go myself she go bk room n rest. her atittude start to change liao so bo bian me go for nearby footmassage n she go bk hotel. the massage very gd compare to other country i hv been to.use chopstick one haha.massage 200 +200 tips.$ well spent.went bk hotel abt 5pm i surf net she use the phone. she was talking to her msia bf for 1-2hrs with me just next to her damn bo chap.
now i know how come she can speak that accent of chinese liao. actually i planned for one more shot and ask her go bk de wah she give excuses say stomache la, tired la 2nd shot tomorrow la etc. fuck man i dun wan to waste my time aruging with her jus ask her to pack up n go.
i went down to paragon alone after she left and its fri nite how come bo lang leh. i think less than 20 ppls in ther at abt 11pm.left again after 20 mins to pink lady to try the turkish massage fuck closed liao so lan lan go bk rm n ask hotel staff for short time at 1am. 10 mins ltr came 3 syt to choose not really stunning opt for st at 1500 again nothing to shout abt la. suck left nipple, right nipple bj with cap and pump all finished in 20mins. gal: pui, 22yo,hts 165, 33c cup, service 2/10,gfe nil. i guess tis is not my trip tis time.
Old 15-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

day3:same same woke up 7 early 8 early go for breakfast n standby the same tut tut driver.tis time roun totally no expectation liao jus hope to get 1 that can accompany new year n valentine's day eve. went to sim kim yong n channivet area again, can say stocks alot but not my cup of tea leh. wanted to give up liao dan the driver tell me can try hair salon hse. went in there i guess its the same jus there is 1 or 2 salon chairs tats all. then came out 5 gals n instantly i saw my gal. tall, pretty, butsy n slim. bad side she got tatoo on her back.she keep avoiding eye contact with me n when i say i choose her she turn around n scolded something to her boss in thai. omg i guess i hv made a wrong choice again tis time sure show me pattern ltr one. hai wat to do 2500 paid so went back hotel n pray n hope for the best. 1 hr ltr she shows up at my hotel while i was watching hk drama from my internet.
once she put down her belongings she was so nice n friendly tat i couldnt believed mself. she can speak hokkien, english n chinese so communciation was no prob at all. i tell myself to go easy with her n wanted to bring her go shopping. she quickly changed n hold my hand all the way to the mall till i hv to ask her to let go cos my hand sweat liao..haha. today is eve so i say i can buy her anything she likes. to my surprised she only bring me shop for men's clothes and do shopping for 'tu chan'. she dun want anything she says she has everything liao.back to hotel she bath herself 1st which is a minus point for me.wat the heck i m not so much into sex tis time jus wanna hv a gd company for my last day here.tis gal is shy when come to sex the gfe feeling is 10/10. we had our 1st kiss n frenched like no tomorrow.i painted her n the way she moaned i can tell its confirmed real n our foreplay lasted an hr with 69 b4 i insert into her. woah neighbour also can hear her screaming no joke man she squirts when i pump her in front.i think she likes me cos she shivers twice during sex n hold me so hard after tat i m surprised cos she continued to french me for another 10 mins after i cum. .omg i hv fall in love with her.i told her i wanted to extend for another 2 days stay n she quickly call her boss n say dun take any booking for her.i make several call but too bad all hotels for 14 n 15feb are full liao.we had a short nap n went out for seafood dinner.since is cny wanted to order lobsters n crab but she says cant eat much n insist we dun waste food..in the end i still ordered 8 dishes for 2 ppl n the bill is less than 1k. food is nice $ well spent. after dinner she brought me to her friend tatoo shop near pink lady there.we sit there n tcss for awhile n she says lets go to kiss channel for a drink.we reached kiss at abt 10pm the band jus started.i can say tis is 1 of the better nitespot i hv been in recent yrs. deco 1st class, ambience is nice, service is gd, singers n dancers all very pro must go if go hatyai. 6 drinks cost me 1k. $ well spent.at abt 1130pm she ask me to go bk to her homebase with her to pray for cny. she was so hapi tat i agreed n she told me tis morning she pull a black face is becos she scared i wun let her go bk n pray at nite. her boss saw us n was very happy cos the rest of the gals never turn up except us.we put fire cracker at her homebase n ltr went supper with her boss.we went back after tat n have another round of unforgettable sex. another hr of foreplay and sex.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim72 View Post
day2:woke up 8am local time went down for breakfast(4 eggs altogether n get ready for mission today)to be honest the bellboy there was superb friendly n helpful in every thing u ask them(i guess their comm quite a lot also ... i dun wan to waste my time aruging with her jus ask her to pack up n go......... i guess tis is not my trip tis time......
Sorry to hear about ur misadventure in hdy-LOS. Actually from a 3rd party viewpoints there are many factors that contribute to it.
Firstly,u have to be more patience. search around first ,since u are already there , there are many farms there , walk around , don't be bother with the sweet words of OKT. ...but one thing u must remember - do not bargain if u have no intention to take his stocks. Feast your eyes first. Then walk out. Don't waste his time n yours.

The puyings are smart , they know whether u are 1st timer or liaochao or can be bullied into. Put ur foot down.

By now u must have in mind what u like to look for in a puying. Do not be tempted by pretty face. Majority of the pretty faces are suckup faces. Either u play to their tunes or u get lousy service. They expect u to "service" them ....not the other way around. They know that their pretty faces are very marketable n indemand.
Service orientated is more important. how do u know whether she can or cannot ??? ..... that I leave to the other experienced bros to give a helping hand.

But most important of all, u must have the so called "X" factor in u ,to be able to chemistry with them. Then , it will be a trouble free all the way. Sometimes u have to pay "tuition fees" indirectly to get that kind of experiences.

Lastly, since it is CNY, there are not much n many choices for u then. Then Lady Luck plays a part. Happy cheonging....

Last edited by llbkoh; 15-02-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1