The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi bro i am going to hat yai this sundays 22/08/10 as my fren put me SIA airplane told me he cannot go. so sian liao need help in finding GAL first time try in hat yai. any bro can share share lobang saw the forum got SIM KIM YONG N CHANNIVENT btw i am staying in asia hotel i when hatyai few time but by tour so now alone need help.

thank in advise bro
Old 17-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zen4859 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all brothers in this link who are travelling to hatyai on tigerairway.. this coming weekend. Please check yr flight schedules again.. to ensure no change...
Fyi, there are changes to flight schedules.. for this departure this friday 20th Aug 2010..morning flight, this flight has been cancelled and delayed to 21st Aug 2010 afternoon flight..

Please be guided.
Old 17-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Trang / Hatyai Escapee (9th – 11th August 2010)

Comrades:
· Uncle Goodtham
· Bro Thaifreak
· Me
.................................................. ...............................................
Overall great trip missions all achieve except……tired….!
Excellent report, Playboy !.

Opps !!!. Sorry....Playman !. 555+
Old 17-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Excellent report, Playboy !.

Opps !!!. Sorry....Playman !. 555+
No lah, he Play woman..
Old 17-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there to all bros,......
and to all the great sifus and laochaos…..

"and had a drink besides her office and off we go back to Juru R&R to meet Bro Holymann…..rush back to KL to play badminton…after badminton session…sleep like a dead log….until morning."

Best write up. Still can play badminton after all the bedminton sessions. ????? U are all GREAT

cheers bros.... thanks for sharing
Old 18-08-2010, 01:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Hi there to all bros,......
and to all the great sifus and laochaos…..

"and had a drink besides her office and off we go back to Juru R&R to meet Bro Holymann…..rush back to KL to play badminton…after badminton session…sleep like a dead log….until morning."

Best write up. Still can play badminton after all the bedminton sessions. ????? U are all GREAT

cheers bros.... thanks for sharing
No problem! Glad to share but then we were doing the "young" man thing not realizing that we are old man already......it was a tedious trip but very happy man. Sextified!

After 5 "badminton" games straight, I am struggling even to sit straight while having a briefing sessions with the badminton buddies about our sex escapade.
Old 18-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Samster

habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen4859 View Post
Good day all brothers in this link who are travelling to hatyai on tigerairway.. this coming weekend. Please check yr flight schedules again.. to ensure no change...
Fyi, there are changes to flight schedules.. for this departure this friday 20th Aug 2010..morning flight, this flight has been cancelled and delayed to 21st Aug 2010 afternoon flight..

Please be guided.
bro you going on 21 aug. if yes maybe we can meet for some action together!! i will be taking 22 aug 6.55am plane.
Old 18-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
[SIZE="3"]Trang / Hatyai Escapee (9th – 11th August 2010)

Thx u for the FR!! Glad u enjoyed urself!! i cant wait to go there again... will b goin either middle of next month or monthend...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 18-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heading to hatyai this wk end....lucky manage to exchange baht rate @23.6, now seeing it has start to drop. Can ask bros here for the price diff.. issit more worth while to stay at diamond plaza or lee gardens hotel? I plan to bk thru lovely tours when i reach there
Old 18-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, can i join u? DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Thx u for the FR!! Glad u enjoyed urself!! i cant wait to go there again... will b goin either middle of next month or monthend...
any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B... all the best to u... n enjoy... the MASSAGES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
heading to hatyai this wk end....lucky manage to exchange baht rate @23.6, now seeing it has start to drop. Can ask bros here for the price diff.. issit more worth while to stay at diamond plaza or lee gardens hotel? I plan to bk thru lovely tours when i reach there

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks, will add Grand Plaza Hotel to my consideration. Any bros can tell me hw much is the cab fare from airport to city(as in to hotel)? Dun wan kena "chopped"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, can i join u? DC?

any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, if u want u can stay just beside Lee Garden the Hotel is call Grand Plaza if i m not wrong around $680B... all the best to u... n enjoy... the MASSAGES...
Old 18-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

i not sure, but try to Bargain... as izzt amazing Thailand... Enjoy...

Quote:
thanks, will add Grand Plaza Hotel to my consideration. Any bros can tell me hw much is the cab fare from airport to city(as in to hotel)? Dun wan kena "chopped"

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
subwayzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post

any tour agent also can but if u go to Lovely Tour there have a very naughty Lady... with braces i saw her quite few yr already maybe got Kan Tao... she quite fun to tease so, .. n enjoy... the MASSAGES...
btw bro, braces one went bk hm town to get married liao. big boobs' one hands not clean..till now still mia. so for now no more naughty one liao

I'll be going next mth to see got new naughty one anot
Old 18-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i going this sunday. when you going ?
Old 18-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
Bro i going this sunday. when you going ?
gg on sat w few frens... was lucky i gt the 23.6 baht exchange rate..seeing nw tt baht rate dropping. Still deciding btw diamond plaza , lee gardens or grand plaza hotel to stay...any suggestion? U pick up farm girls or cheong ktvs n discos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1