The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Street in BKK with a lot of GALS where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_m3
whao lao bro try katoeys neber give FR
u MIA again ah? how u know i try katoey leh?
Old 19-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2456 / Power: 23
popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
u MIA again ah? how u know i try katoey leh?
u all neber chio mah let me go eat grass

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Old 20-08-2004, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_m3
u all neber chio mah let me go eat grass
ok 2nite ONZ lah.
Old 20-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2456 / Power: 23
popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
ok 2nite ONZ lah.
Ah fark got my hp no. sms me to chio

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Old 20-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi:

I don't know which street your brought you to. But in the event you may have remembered wrongly (because I understand and have the same problem with Bangkok street/place names, a lot of something-buri this, something-buri that) you can try getting into a cab and asking the driver to take you to Patpong or something like that. That place is like a meat-market, whole stretch--ladyboys and full-blooded females through and through too. Also famous for thaiger shows etc.

Perhaps not cheap by Thai standards, though.

Anyway, if you don't go for their services, it's still worth a trip for the 'scenery' I much prefer places like Cupidy and J-Club, where they also give you the Jap-style body massage (you go in, select from the fish tank, she brings you to a room, and washes you in a tub, then soaps her body and uses her body to soap you all over when you're lying down in air mattress (just like Soapland!!!), then rinses you, brings you to a bed, gives you a BJ (with cap, please!!!), and then rides you or lets you hump her to climax.)

Full service. But beware or rather be careful. The girl may try to get a huge tip from you.

For these places, ask your cab driver. In fact, you may not even need to tell him what you want--just ask him to take you to <name of place you saw advertised in a leaflet given you by the previous cab driver or someone else, or leaflet you picked up somewhere>, and he may try to hardsell you another place. Then if you don't have a preference, just say, OK, take me there...

Still. Maybe cheap is important. After all you can screw these women here in GL houses for $40. Only thing is, the full body, soapy body massage...<growl!>. Hard to resist.

HOpe this helps and apologies if it doesn't.

All the same: Good luck bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azreal666
...all i recall was the name of the street sounded like petchuburi or something that ends with buri...or i could have totally remembered wrongly...
Old 20-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All bros,

I've been a regular to BKK for about 10 years. My advice is to beware of FL on the street. STDs including HIV is a much higher risk with FL because they're not tested at all. HIV is much more common in LOS than in SG so don't think because you consider FL in SG is safe the same goes for LOS. Many of the FL are FL because they can't get a job in a club (possibly because they test positive for STD).

I strongly recommend that you stick to places of business, such as Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, or the massage parlors. The girls are tested which reduces your chances of walking away with something extra (and possibly deadly).

Face it, commercial sex isn't safe. The best we can do is take some precautions when having fun. Plus, the girls in the clubs/massage parlors are normally better looking in my opinion and the bar owners are usually upfront with you about katoys if you aren't sure and ask them.

I'll be in BKK this weekend and next. If anyone is planning a trip feel free to PM me and maybe we can have a drink.
Old 21-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You're right. In Thai it"s Petchburi Tut Mai and in English it's New Petchburi Road. Anyway, just tell the taxi Siam Hotel which BTW is pronounce "Long lam Si-yam".
haha...yesterday we jus went there...quality not bad.
Saw some emmanuel KTV gals there to earn additional cash also...

Old 21-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

repeated message..moderators please remove
Old 21-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Samster

--sorry repeated post , moderators please remove
Old 21-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chrisking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helllo, any bros alone in BKK over this weekend (21-22 Aug) and wana go cheong together? PM me...I'll log in again at about 6pm local time. And I'm actually staying rather near to Patpong.

Time to do some shopping now

Cheers!
Old 23-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I should be in Bkk during the 3rd or 4th week of Sept, I think I can spare one night looking at Siam Hotel.

I recommend groups of 2 or 3 guys browsing Siam Hotel's coffee shop, too big a group seems to make the girls apprehensive to approach and be friendly with you.

why? I think the girl who secures a deal would like to have her friend secure a deal with your friend....safety and comfort in numbers? maybe.
Old 23-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Samster

Hi Mr Romance

LOL. Emmanuelle KTV girls at Siam Hotel, yup, sometimes they do appear there....either they are the lousiest of the lot at Emmanuelle KTV or someone has brought them along. By your statement, I am not sure if you have heard it from another companion who was with you when you went to Siam Hotel or you have personally saw the Emmanuelle KTV girl there...considering the condition that you were in.......LOL

you missed a lot of things and girls on your very first night to Siam Hotel...LOL. Hope you went there after your first night there.

cheers and enjoy....
Old 23-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Mr Romance

LOL. Emmanuelle KTV girls at Siam Hotel, yup, sometimes they do appear there....either they are the lousiest of the lot at Emmanuelle KTV or someone has brought them along. By your statement, I am not sure if you have heard it from another companion who was with you when you went to Siam Hotel or you have personally saw the Emmanuelle KTV girl there...considering the condition that you were in.......LOL

you missed a lot of things and girls on your very first night to Siam Hotel...LOL. Hope you went there after your first night there.

cheers and enjoy....
he did went again on sat nite after tat surin center joint lol

guess whr me and ah MING went?
NEP loh..........
RAINBOW2 many GEMs ard.....
Old 23-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Vax

yes, NEP's Rainbow 2 usually have 3 groups of girls taking shifts to go up and dance, now it's two groups. the SOP is to patient and keep a sharp eye out even when one or two girls are tugging at you gently to bar-fine them out......

LOL.
Old 23-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Vax

Mr Romance went to Siam Hotel on Saturday night? that's great. hope he got something because I think his trip to Seacon Square didnt yield anything but I may be incorrect in my guess. LOL.

I'll give anything to see the girls' reaction in Siam Hotel when they saw him on Saturday night if those girls are the same girls who saw him in Siam Hotel on Friday night! LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1