The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Pleasure is mine and nice to meet you too.

Have a blast and see you soon
Hey thanks bro. Hope to hangout with other bros who are in bkk as well.
Old 12-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

came back from a 3night BKK trip. In short.. amazing city for paid sex.
two weeks before the trip I was scouting Thaifriendly. There are a few very amazing Ladyboys on the site. You just have to take some time and chat with them a bit (The chatting you may want to do via the App LINE). I was looking for a long time (overnight) at my hotel. Typial price range from 2500-5000 THB + Grab for her.

First night:
I had contact a sweet Ladyboy via Thaifriendly and she came to my hotel around 11.00pm and stayed until morning. She had to leave a bit earlier due to her normal day job. It was a very amazing night. (cost 3k THB +Grab for her)

Second night:
Instead going for her again. I decided to try out one of the LB bars. Went to CIB bar. This was a very interesting experience. Came in, was guided to a seat. And then LBs started to line up in front of me. All the LB were really pretty. I decided to go for "cake". A nice slim and tall LB. Bought a drink for me, just a coke and a lady drink. Mamasan also wanted to have a drink and I said yes. After a short chat I decided to take her out. I asked her what I have to do and she explained it. Pay bar fine, pay the room (I took the room directly at the bar) , and then pay her. The drinks/bar fine/ room an be paid by creditcard. The girl in cash. She wanted 3k THB for ST (short stay) which was OK. After settling the bills, we went up to the room. Showered together and had a pretty amazing session. It was clear that she is a professional. She could top and it looked that she really enjoyed it with finishing CIM. I top her afterwards and then went on deepthrought. She almost puked herself, but did not complain. I came deep throughting her. this was pretty amazing. After the session, just quick clean up and a hug to say byebye. https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

third night:
I wanted to spend the last night with the LB from the first night, because the girlfriend experience was pretty amazing. I decided to change the hotel and got a nice hotel with a SPA bath tub. I invited her to come over, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. chatted and laughed a lot. Back at the hotel, we jumped in the SPA bath tub, and relaxed a bit and started with a long foreplay.... (the rest I will not write about, only that he also chilled, watched Netflix and so on.) Next morning she had to go to work again and had to leave in the early morning hours.... to be honest I start to miss her...

So as a summary, for girlfriend experience I would recommend Thaifriendly ( but be carefull not to get attached... ) and for just amazing sex, one of the bars. In my case CIB bar was easygoing. The image attached is from the girl I had at the Bar. The girl from Thaifriendly I will not share... but go to the side and find your own... ;-)
Old 12-11-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
two weeks before the trip I was scouting Thaifriendly. There are a few very amazing Ladyboys on the site. You just have to take some time and chat with them a bit (The chatting you may want to do via the App LINE). I was looking for a long time (overnight) ....
Sorry uploaded the wrong image the LB I had at CIB was Jessie and not cake.....

Old 13-11-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Great times!

I’ve had Jessie too before, from CIB.

Her tool below is big, and can destroy you hahahaha (in a good way)

The ThaiFriendly girl seems like a good one!

Quote:
Sorry uploaded the wrong image the LB I had at CIB was Jessie and not cake.....

Old 13-11-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Nice review bunkerbed321. Agree that ThaiFriendly is excellent for hunting and hooking up.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 13-11-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Nice review bunkerbed321. Agree that ThaiFriendly is excellent for hunting and hooking up.
I know alot of my friends go to TF to seek out potentials, but I think unless you meet them in person and maybe have a drink with them, it is rather difficult to get to know them through messages!!
What I dont wish is to find out that she is a disappointment on meeting her in person. But I suppose for 3K or so, it might be worth it.
I would rather seek them out in the bar and see if we are on the same wavelength! Each to his own!!
Old 16-11-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
two weeks before the trip I was scouting Thaifriendly. There are a few very amazing Ladyboys on the site. You just have to take some time and chat with them a bit (The chatting you may want to do via the App LINE). I was looking for a long time (overnight) at my hotel. Typial price range from 2500-5000 THB + Grab for her.

First night:
I had contact a sweet Ladyboy via Thaifriendly and she came to my hotel around 11.00pm and stayed until morning. She had to leave a bit earlier due to her normal day job. It was a very amazing night. (cost 3k THB +Grab for her)

Second night:
Instead going for her again. I decided to try out one of the LB bars. Went to CIB bar. This was a very interesting experience. Came in, was guided to a seat. And then LBs started to line up in front of me. All the LB were really pretty. I decided to go for "cake". A nice slim and tall LB. Bought a drink for me, just a coke and a lady drink. Mamasan also wanted to have a drink and I said yes. After a short chat I decided to take her out. I asked her what I have to do and she explained it. Pay bar fine, pay the room (I took the room directly at the bar) , and then pay her. The drinks/bar fine/ room an be paid by creditcard. The girl in cash. She wanted 3k THB for ST (short stay) which was OK. After settling the bills, we went up to the room. Showered together and had a pretty amazing session. It was clear that she is a professional. She could top and it looked that she really enjoyed it with finishing CIM. I top her afterwards and then went on deepthrought. She almost puked herself, but did not complain. I came deep throughting her. this was pretty amazing. After the session, just quick clean up and a hug to say byebye. https://www.facebook.com/CheckInBarBangkok

third night:
I wanted to spend the last night with the LB from the first night, because the girlfriend experience was pretty amazing. I decided to change the hotel and got a nice hotel with a SPA bath tub. I invited her to come over, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. chatted and laughed a lot. Back at the hotel, we jumped in the SPA bath tub, and relaxed a bit and started with a long foreplay.... (the rest I will not write about, only that he also chilled, watched Netflix and so on.) Next morning she had to go to work again and had to leave in the early morning hours.... to be honest I start to miss her...

So as a summary, for girlfriend experience I would recommend Thaifriendly ( but be carefull not to get attached... ) and for just amazing sex, one of the bars. In my case CIB bar was easygoing. The image attached is from the girl I had at the Bar. The girl from Thaifriendly I will not share... but go to the side and find your own... ;-)
Thanks for sharing bro, sounds like you had a great time there. Very efficient use of 3 days.
Old 17-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
well spent of 3 days bro!! good FR. Will ask you for advice if doing a trip like that.
Thanks for sharing
Old 20-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
keong692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was in BKK back on Dec 10 and met up with the legendary bro loverboy. I must say bro loverboy is the real thing. Massive Metta Maha saneh! Crazy popular with both model girls and lbs. This man is the real deal. It was my pleasure to meet up with the legend.

We met up in CIB bar. Crazy wild place. Plenty of hot chicks with dicks of all shapes and sizes. You'll definitely find someone that's your type... Lol

Cheers,
K692
Old 20-11-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keong692 View Post
Was in BKK back on Dec 10 and met up with the legendary bro loverboy. I must say bro loverboy is the real thing. Massive Metta Maha saneh! Crazy popular with both model girls and lbs. This man is the real deal. It was my pleasure to meet up with the legend.

We met up in CIB bar. Crazy wild place. Plenty of hot chicks with dicks of all shapes and sizes. You'll definitely find someone that's your type... Lol

Cheers,
K692
Lol i didnt do anything, just being myself. Pleasure meeting you as well
Old 03-12-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, noticed that CIB says open at 2pm, and Cindy's says always open. Any experienced bros can share whether there will be many LBs there if i decide to go during the day?
Old 03-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Hi bros, noticed that CIB says open at 2pm, and Cindy's says always open. Any experienced bros can share whether there will be many LBs there if i decide to go during the day?
They are not open till around 8pm
Old 03-12-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I would say about 8 pm but the lbs might still be making up, so 10pm will be better
Old 03-12-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Yeah I would say about 8 pm but the lbs might still be making up, so 10pm will be better
Ah ok, thanks! I thought was weird that their google page says open 2pm lol
Old 05-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Ah ok, thanks! I thought was weird that their google page says open 2pm lol
By the way in Thai language if they say 2pm is 8pm lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1